Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
dennassleman

Monessen, PA

#28259 Oct 24, 2013
youtube.com/watch... This is amazing
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#28260 Oct 24, 2013
beautiful mind......if you are saying the majority are peasceful, then why don't they stop the minority? This is a idealogical war in the middle east has been going on sense the dawn of time based on their beliefs. To deny this would be moronic. It is not opinion but is fact. And yes, this adminisrtastion that is loved by you and Bacon Hater is funding and supporting terrorist. My point is that we stay out of it and let them kill themselves as they have for centuries. If they do not care for their people, then why should we. We are not the world police and saviour. Our country has its own problems and must clean up our own backyard before we can help others. If it were not for oil, then we would not be so involved
Purnurple

United States

#28261 Oct 24, 2013
To hell with this lame system. The rich stay in power and are more corrupt with each passing second! Those elected officials are pathetic, overpaid and lazy! They are best at running their mouthes off......wahwah wahwahwahwah wahwahwah wahwahwah wah wahwahwahwah.....
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#28262 Oct 24, 2013
she is a milf but I am a douche bag wrote:
<quoted text>what about all the people they have killed in the middle east wars. G.W. Bush prayed for his answers on the Middle east wars.
Seriously? I see we have get one more idiot posting on Topix. You have joined the likes of Melissa, Bacon Hater Race Baiter, beautifulspacewherethereshould beamind, Leg Humper, and George.
1 post removed
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#28264 Oct 24, 2013
she is a milf wrote:
<quoted text>what about all the people they have killed in the middle east wars.his Terrible for G.W. Bush prayed for his answers on the Middle east wars.
You know what is funny about your statement? You call him crazy, but you think Obama is sane. So your telling me that Obama is messing up our country on purpose. And he is doing more harm at record rates. Divide the people as well as congress. No leadership ability. No economic sense with 7 plus trillion and will be higher as his Obamacare gets done. Lies on tape and then denies it. Breaking the constitution left and right. Terrible oversea policy. There is alot more, but you get the point.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#28265 Oct 24, 2013
This is so funny. A member of national security was fired for tweeting bad remarks about this administration as well as congress both left and right. But nobody got fired for fast and furious where boarder patrol agents die. Nobody fired for Bengahzi where 3 people died. IRS scandal and the total mess up from the presidents signature policy, Obamacare, not being up, and nobody fired. So instead, most of the people involved with the scandals have been promoted. Speak out and you are fired. That is terrible leadership and integrity. Sheeple must be so proud.
Ted Nugget

Shinnston, WV

#28266 Oct 24, 2013
Who gives a [email protected] It is so corrupt nothing will never fix it.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#28267 Oct 24, 2013
So the government was shut down because our friends on the left refused to negotiate over Obamacare. Now two weeks later some of our friends on the left, including our own fence straddler Joe Manchin, are calling for a delay in the implementation of Obamacare. Is it just me or are our friends on the left a bunch of f***ing morons?
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#28268 Oct 24, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
So the government was shut down because our friends on the left refused to negotiate over Obamacare. Now two weeks later some of our friends on the left, including our own fence straddler Joe Manchin, are calling for a delay in the implementation of Obamacare. Is it just me or are our friends on the left a bunch of f***ing morons?
Yes they are. But if they do delay Obamacare, they will try and spin it that what they did was nobel. Now in Joe's defense, and I hate to say it, but he did say that we should delay for American people during the shutdown.
Confused

Grafton, WV

#28269 Oct 24, 2013
can i get obma care if my own insurance is to high
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28270 Oct 24, 2013
beautiful mind. your spewing bullchit. my i suggest you look up the words infidels, jihad.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28271 Oct 24, 2013
then after you get done with that dig a little into the quran where you will find a hundered verses that call for war against non believers.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28272 Oct 24, 2013
sharia law. theres another one for ya beautiful mind. smarten up dear. then come back and comment.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28273 Oct 24, 2013
muslim appeasers. we have a few in this blog. betcha their both liberals.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28274 Oct 24, 2013
religion of peace my azz.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#28275 Oct 24, 2013
Confused wrote:
can i get obma care if my own insurance is to high
Sure you can, if you want to pay even higher premiums.
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#28276 Oct 24, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
beautiful mind......if you are saying the majority are peasceful, then why don't they stop the minority? This is a idealogical war in the middle east has been going on sense the dawn of time based on their beliefs. To deny this would be moronic. It is not opinion but is fact. And yes, this adminisrtastion that is loved by you and Bacon Hater is funding and supporting terrorist. My point is that we stay out of it and let them kill themselves as they have for centuries. If they do not care for their people, then why should we. We are not the world police and saviour. Our country has its own problems and must clean up our own backyard before we can help others. If it were not for oil, then we would not be so involved
'

why did you just say that i like the obama administration? what gave you that idea based on what i've been saying?

and yes, i'm saying the people in the middle east are just like other human beings. they are not subhumans or less evolved than us. if the usa hadn't been putting dictators in power and funding terrorist organizations, the people there would probably be just fine.

http://www.loonwatch.com/2011/12/we-re-at-war...

^^^ read it if you dare!

islamophobic.
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#28277 Oct 24, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
beautiful mind. your spewing bullchit. my i suggest you look up the words infidels, jihad.
http://www.loonwatch.com/2010/01/not-all-terr...

^ can you read? bigot.
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#28278 Oct 24, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
then after you get done with that dig a little into the quran where you will find a hundered verses that call for war against non believers.
so does the bible.
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28280 Oct 24, 2013
hahaha ... LOON WATCH your chitting me right beautiful mind ? is that website written by liberal muslim appeasers like you or whats the deal on it. do you believe everything in print ? i suggest you check the sources of the sources you post. im a republican and i dont read LOON WATCH nor would i ever post it as factual.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most White people in West Virginia are nothing ... 8 min Limmuel T Whitey 13
Robert Byrd 11 min Dalai Lama 1
Jalil Myers - Another Dead Thug 1 hr Really 51
Tom Clark saves mans life at Swallow Hollow 1 hr Carl Pauley 2
Charlottesville Crazinesss 2 hr snowflake melter 18
Tom Clark statue at Daniel Boone Park 3 hr Tom Clark 20
Josh Fitzpatrick wsaz 4 hr Tom Clark 49

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance