Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

United States

#28186 Oct 23, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure? If it was Christian lands controlled by the forces of Islam you don't think we would revert to guerrilla tactics, barbarism and terrorism? I think we would. Apparently God told Bush that the slaughter of innocents was OK, right along with TORTURE.
I didnt know Christians controlled Iran, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Pakistan, etc etc. These are barbaric countries full of terrorists who are controlled and governed completely by Muslims. Nice try though. The answer is no I dont think Christians would resort to strapping bombs on women and children and blowing up markets, schools, shopping malls, crashing planes into skyscrapers, slaughtering children who say the wrong thing, etc. etc. These people are barbarians still openly wishing to live in the Dark Ages. They are a scourge on civilization.
leighla

Morgantown, WV

#28187 Oct 23, 2013
How is it that a christian can offend an athiest and they have to change there life. An athiest can offend a christian and no one cares.
George

United States

#28188 Oct 23, 2013
leighla wrote:
How is it that a christian can offend an athiest and they have to change there life. An athiest can offend a christian and no one cares.
Actually I dont see the difference you say there is. When one persons beliefs infringes on another, that is where the line is drawn, Atheist, Muslims, and Christians alike
1 post removed
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#28190 Oct 23, 2013
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
*nod*
www.thereligionofpeace.com
frig my lifes
you really thing that site is legit information? some racist uneducated dick runs it.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#28191 Oct 23, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>I didnt know Christians controlled Iran, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Pakistan, etc etc. These are barbaric countries full of terrorists who are controlled and governed completely by Muslims. Nice try though. The answer is no I dont think Christians would resort to strapping bombs on women and children and blowing up markets, schools, shopping malls, crashing planes into skyscrapers, slaughtering children who say the wrong thing, etc. etc. These people are barbarians still openly wishing to live in the Dark Ages. They are a scourge on civilization.
George, we don't agree on much of anything but can we agree that Bacon Hater Race Baiter is a moron?
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#28192 Oct 23, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>The thing is Christianity left the Dark Ages and the barbaric brutality behind long ago, Islam is still there.
no, don't blame Islam. a billion people practice it and they're not all extremists being funded and encouraged by the USA to murder innocent people and destabilize countries.

the majority of Muslims are in Indonesia and the Asia Pacific Region. not the Middle East. There is a lot of Christians in the Middle East. or there was....a lot of them are being murdered by such organizations as the Taliban and Al-Queda

and we all know who's running those.
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#28193 Oct 23, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>I didnt know Christians controlled Iran, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Pakistan, etc etc. These are barbaric countries full of terrorists who are controlled and governed completely by Muslims. Nice try though. The answer is no I dont think Christians would resort to strapping bombs on women and children and blowing up markets, schools, shopping malls, crashing planes into skyscrapers, slaughtering children who say the wrong thing, etc. etc. These people are barbarians still openly wishing to live in the Dark Ages. They are a scourge on civilization.
F*CK YOU! F*CK YOU!

and who is funding the terrorist organizations dip shit? hmmm the Taliban and Al-Queda are being orchestrated and funded by who? oh yeah! the USA! it's not the native people.

you're such an uneducated jack ass. you're racist. you're no better than a Nazi.
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#28194 Oct 23, 2013
gawd. some of you people (george mostly) talk about others being brainwashed and mind controlled by the mainstream media.

well wtf do you think you are? you've been brainwashed by the same people to hate Muslims.

that makes you a hypocrite.

i've actually read posts you've made and have been agreeing and led to believe you're a smart, educated person. but you've proved me wrong. you're just like everyone else.

brainwashed and misinformed.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#28195 Oct 23, 2013
beautifulmind pottymouth wrote:
<quoted text>
F*CK YOU! F*CK YOU!
and who is funding the terrorist organizations dip shit? hmmm the Taliban and Al-Queda are being orchestrated and funded by who? oh yeah! the USA! it's not the native people.
you're such an uneducated jack ass. you're racist. you're no better than a Nazi.
Calm down Achmed, if you love the Muslim world so much, why don't you move there.
1 post removed
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#28197 Oct 23, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down Achmed, if you love the Muslim world so much, why don't you move there.
i am.:P
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#28198 Oct 23, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
i just got back from Palestine and I'll be moving there in the spring to do volunteer work in a refugee camp teaching children art and english.
George

United States

#28199 Oct 23, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
gawd. some of you people (george mostly) talk about others being brainwashed and mind controlled by the mainstream media.
well wtf do you think you are? you've been brainwashed by the same people to hate Muslims.
that makes you a hypocrite.
i've actually read posts you've made and have been agreeing and led to believe you're a smart, educated person. but you've proved me wrong. you're just like everyone else.
brainwashed and misinformed.
Brainwashed and misinformed you say. Show me where what I said wasnt true. What religion is strapping bombs on women and children and blowing up schools and markets? What religion is murdering children for saying the wrong thing? What religion openly oppresses women? What religion kills little girls for wanting to get an education? What religion punishes rape VICTIMS and lets the rapists go free? What religion remains notably silent when all the above things are happening? Sorry if you cant accept the truth because you think it makes you a biggot, but pretending all the above isnt happening doesnt make it true. I dont hate Muslims in general, I hate terrorists. I hate people who oppress other people. I hate people who support terrorists and or quitely remain silent when their religion is teaching hate and murder. And you are a terrorist sypmathizer for blaming the US. That is sheer and utter nonsense. These barbarians have been slaughtering people for thousand of years and you want to blame the US. Laughable.
George

United States

#28200 Oct 23, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
i just got back from Palestine and I'll be moving there in the spring to do volunteer work in a refugee camp teaching children art and english.
I knew it, a TERRORIST SYMPATHIZER. You are no better than the ones strapping on bombs. Go ahead and move in with the TERRORISTS and give them a helping hand. Good riddance to you and Israel probably has a missile with your name on it. Israel need to kick these terrorist squatters out of THEIR country.
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#28201 Oct 23, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Brainwashed and misinformed you say. Show me where what I said wasnt true. What religion is strapping bombs on women and children and blowing up schools and markets? What religion is murdering children for saying the wrong thing? What religion openly oppresses women? What religion kills little girls for wanting to get an education? What religion punishes rape VICTIMS and lets the rapists go free? What religion remains notably silent when all the above things are happening? Sorry if you cant accept the truth because you think it makes you a biggot, but pretending all the above isnt happening doesnt make it true. I dont hate Muslims in general, I hate terrorists. I hate people who oppress other people. I hate people who support terrorists and or quitely remain silent when their religion is teaching hate and murder. And you are a terrorist sypmathizer for blaming the US. That is sheer and utter nonsense. These barbarians have been slaughtering people for thousand of years and you want to blame the US. Laughable.
oh, you are hating on all muslims. re-read what you said in this paragraph. and you've said yourself that the USA supports the Taliban and AL-Queda.

not all people in the middle east are terrorists.

and do you hate Israel? do you hate the american military, they are oppressing and murdering people. but you say that's okay? why? is it okay to go into a mosque and slaughter innocent people who are praying? because that happens. i've been in one of those mosques and i've seen the bullet holes.

their religion does not teach hate. stfu. i will not remain silent either towards bigots and someone that spreads hate and lies.

asshole.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#28202 Oct 23, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>I knew it, a TERRORIST SYMPATHIZER. You are no better than the ones strapping on bombs. Go ahead and move in with the TERRORISTS and give them a helping hand. Good riddance to you and Israel probably has a missile with your name on it. Israel need to kick these terrorist squatters out of THEIR country.
Children who live in Palestine aren't terrorists.
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#28203 Oct 23, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>I knew it, a TERRORIST SYMPATHIZER. You are no better than the ones strapping on bombs. Go ahead and move in with the TERRORISTS and give them a helping hand. Good riddance to you and Israel probably has a missile with your name on it. Israel need to kick these terrorist squatters out of THEIR country.
just because i'm well traveled and educated? because i know the truth and you don't? you've been fed lies.

you yourself talk crap about our government and the brainwashing techniques of America. Why wouldn't they lie to you about this too?

if you go there and see with your own eyes what is happening to innocent people, your heart would break into a million pieces for them.

it's just like Nazi, Germany was to the Jews. and you're taking up for that...
George

United States

#28204 Oct 23, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
George, we don't agree on much of anything but can we agree that Bacon Hater Race Baiter is a moron?
Yes, and a proven liar. I resent bacon for knowingly and purposefully lying to promote their opinion, I dont tolerate that from anyone. Truth is I tend to agree with bacon in principle alot more than I do with you, but they way they go about it, using lies and deceit really disgusts me.
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#28205 Oct 23, 2013
this country is sick. and people like y'all are just cruel.

if it wasn't for my family and friends i would never go back to this stupid country. i hate being around ignorant, self-centered pricks.

all you can do is consume and worry about football or some sh*t

you don't think about anyone else. no empathy. no love. just mindless robot zombie mass produced idiots.

i'm ashamed of my country. truly embarrassed by the mindset and stupidity of you people.

i am disgusted.
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#28206 Oct 23, 2013
George wrote:
you're calling children terrorists. think about that for a while.
George

United States

#28207 Oct 23, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
just because i'm well traveled and educated? because i know the truth and you don't? you've been fed lies.
you yourself talk crap about our government and the brainwashing techniques of America. Why wouldn't they lie to you about this too?
if you go there and see with your own eyes what is happening to innocent people, your heart would break into a million pieces for them.
it's just like Nazi, Germany was to the Jews. and you're taking up for that...
The Palestinians lost my support and sympathy when they were given the chance to have free and open elections and they CHOOSE terrorists. End of story. I feel sorry for all the innocent people who are suffering over there, but they brought it on themselves by not standing up to terrorists scumbags when they had the chance. Same goes for Egypt. Nothing i have said is a lie, you can say it is all lies 100 more times, but I notice you have shown NOTHING to contradict what I said. That is because you cant, everything I said was TRUE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rump rangers 13 min Bill Slessinger 14
The shitt family 38 min Nancy 4
WVU Basketball 50 min Alien 2
CAMC- Nursing Pay (Sep '09) 2 hr . 84
cary. and. paul 2 hr santa 5
Tom Clarks Blue Goose 2 hr santa 2
Five Guys closes store location in Charleston 3 hr Wvphoto 10

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance