Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#27689 Oct 17, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =i7G_IIu-_v4XX
Pretty funny stuff. Megyn Kelly. Hilarious.
Yes it is funny stuff because everyone is watching Megyn and Rachel Maddow has hardly any viewers left I find this hilarious
George

United States

#27690 Oct 17, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is funny stuff because everyone is watching Megyn and Rachel Maddow has hardly any viewers left I find this hilarious
Megyn Kelly is pretty hot, it is easy to watch her even if she is wrong 90% of the time and her guests are idiots.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#27691 Oct 17, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Repubs dont seem to get that most food stamp recipients work. AFTER we cut all the things I mentioned, starting with corporate welfare for millionaires, then we can talk about other things. THAT comes first in my opinion, period. And until that happens Repubs dont have a leg to stand on.
No here is what you don't understand. We need jobs. We are a nation on food stamps. I am WELL aware of what the military pays and that working people get food stamps. Where are the jobs ? We need more plans for jobs to get people OFF food stamps. I guess it is true the Democrats want to keep the people dependent upon them and that you cannot deny. You all have proven that without a doubt. Some people on food stamps would much rather have a decent paying job.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#27692 Oct 17, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>The bill that ended the government shutdown and forestalled a debt crisis Wednesday night had at its core what the country expected: it funded the government and averted default. But that was not all.
Among its less well-known provisions were a number of long-standing funding requests, including $450 million in Colorado flood relief and $600 million to fight forest fires. There was also some back pay for state workers funded through federal grants, and money for the widow of the late New Jersey Sen. Frank Lautenberg.
But one of the most notable additions to the 35-page bill was a $2.1 billion increase in funding for a dam under construction on the Kentucky-Illinois border, which just happens to be the home turf of Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.). It has raised the alarm bells of conservatives, who have long complained about Republicans who spend heavily on their home states. One group, the Senate Conservatives Fund, immediately christened the dam project the “Kentucky Kickback.”
“The McConnell-Reid bill not only funds Obamacare and suspends the debt limit, it ALSO includes a provision…that increases the authorization for the Olmsted Lock in Kentucky from $775 million to nearly $3 billion,” writes SCF in a statement.“In exchange for funding Obamacare and raising the debt limit, Mitch McConnell has secured a $2 billion earmark.”
==========
Conservatives Republicans are throwing a fit about it, still want to say it isnt true? LOL. You are a compulsive LIAR.
Yes this is true now tell me how this makes the Democrats sins any smaller
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#27693 Oct 17, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Megyn Kelly is pretty hot, it is easy to watch her even if she is wrong 90% of the time and her guests are idiots.
Majority of America watches fox news. Guess what they keep watching even after megyns show is over. Number one news station across the board. Msnbc and Cnn viewers together do not match Fox News ROFL I find this really really funny
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#27694 Oct 17, 2013
People are so dumbed down they actually think the GOP is the only corrupt politicians in Washington. WOW the kool aid is strong tonight

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#27695 Oct 17, 2013

Funniest O'Reilly clip in the history of the universe. Bar none.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#27696 Oct 17, 2013
Just remember people only watch the news stations and radio stations Obama can control. He does not want you listening to the radio or reading blogs ROFL I could not make this crap up.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27697 Oct 17, 2013
i wanna "do" megan. fox has all the good lookers. racheal is a lesbian. and dumb as hell.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27698 Oct 17, 2013
Leighla wrote:
Just remember people only watch the news stations and radio stations Obama can control. He does not want you listening to the radio or reading blogs ROFL I could not make this crap up.
yes, for really smart liberal callers i watch mike savage you tube videos. you ought to check them out. they are fun for hours. hes independant by the way.
George

United States

#27699 Oct 17, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
No here is what you don't understand. We need jobs. We are a nation on food stamps. I am WELL aware of what the military pays and that working people get food stamps. Where are the jobs ? We need more plans for jobs to get people OFF food stamps. I guess it is true the Democrats want to keep the people dependent upon them and that you cannot deny. You all have proven that without a doubt. Some people on food stamps would much rather have a decent paying job.
How many times did Obama and the Dems put for job bills only to be killed by the Repubs. And now you complain where are the jobs. Look to your own party as to why there arent more jobs and cutting food stamps wont magically create more jobs, it will just make people go hungry. Cut corporate welfare for millionaires and then we can talk about cutting other things.
George

United States

#27700 Oct 17, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes this is true now tell me how this makes the Democrats sins any smaller
Yes it is true and maybe guru needs to stop lying and tell the truth for once. It shows the absolute hypocrisy of the Republican party. They rant about wasted government money for poor people and accept a 2 billion dollar pork project to reopen the government they shut down over waste. Cut food stamps but keep corporate welfare for millionaires. That is the kind hypocrisy the Dems have to deal with and crackpot righties claim they wont negotiate. Well no sh%t sherlock, they shouldnt negotiate cutting social program that help AMERICANS before cutting many other things FIRST. Why are Republicans so against helping their fellow citizens who are struggling to make ends meat but have no problem with giving billions to corporations and millionaires? Do you really hate your average fellow Americans that much? And why?
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27702 Oct 17, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>How many times did Obama and the Dems put for job bills only to be killed by the Repubs. And now you complain where are the jobs. Look to your own party as to why there arent more jobs and cutting food stamps wont magically create more jobs, it will just make people go hungry. Cut corporate welfare for millionaires and then we can talk about cutting other things.
are you talking about obamas shovel ready jobs ? he blew that money george. he lied to you.
George

United States

#27703 Oct 17, 2013
Republicans: We MUST stop all this government waste, we are going broke and heavily in debt
Democrat: Would you accept 2 billion in pork to end the shutdown so people can go back to work and stop wasting millions of dollars a day?
Repub: Sure will. Hand over the 2 billion. Now lets get back to all that wasted government money for poor people, it must stop!

LMAO This is the reality of Republican hypocrisy.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27704 Oct 17, 2013
just like all liberals george talks about repubs killing bills never even checking out why. for now on george start checking out the reasons you blathering idiot.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27705 Oct 17, 2013
dam you libs piss me off for a second or two.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27706 Oct 17, 2013
and george ... stop following me around giving me red X's and stuff. its childish.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27707 Oct 17, 2013
lol, i dont give a cluck george you weasel. go ahead if you cant help it.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27708 Oct 17, 2013
wheres melissa. watching dancing with the stars, or kardashians. i wanna cluck with her awhile.
George

United States

#27709 Oct 17, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
and george ... stop following me around giving me red X's and stuff. its childish.
I dont waste my time giving you red X's. Everyone already knows you are a compulsive liar without the X.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WVU will win a Heisman Saturday 23 min Sad but true 1
Men are so VAIN these days 36 min Fake dads 7
Josh Holbert playing Santa in Ripley 42 min Ho ho no josh 2
coach kidd and maggie (Oct '13) 43 min Coach billy goat 7
Josh Holbert thanksgiving 45 min Thanksgiving Indian 2
Suddenlink not delivering advertised speed (Mar '15) 55 min Chris 31
Sonic coming to Kanawha City 1 hr Mama 12

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance