“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#27262 Oct 14, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
Stop giving food stamps completely. Send them to the local food bank or soup kitchen. Send them to job service to get a damn job, so they can buy there damn food with the money they earn. Stop enabling people to be a third and fourth generation drag on society. If you can't find a job as a widget maker, go to work at McDonalds. They are always hiring.
Four out of five people on food stamps already have jobs. 80 percent of households who receive food stamps HAVE CHILDREN. End food stamps and there'll be soup kitchens alright - just like in the Great Depression. Which, not coincidentally, is where the last GOP administration had us heading to. Directly.
1 post removed

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#27264 Oct 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Four out of five people on food stamps already have jobs. 80 percent of households who receive food stamps HAVE CHILDREN. End food stamps and there'll be soup kitchens alright - just like in the Great Depression. Which, not coincidentally, is where the last GOP administration had us heading to. Directly.
And then we'd have to listen to dumb tea baggers like Harvey GangBanger bitch about the soup kitchens and how they just create lazy people who like living on soup. Just like they pretend there are people who love living on $1.30 per meal (which isn't possible) like they currently do on food stamps.
George

United States

#27265 Oct 15, 2013
Check out the ehealthinsurance site, dot com. The few examples I tried the rates under Obamacare are so much higher it is ridiculous. So much for the AFFORDABLE health care we were promised. I am shocked after looking at the site. And those are reliable quotes, dont be fooled by someone trying to mislead you into thinking they are only innaccurate estimates like some shoody car shop. WOW no wonder the government doesnt want you to see the rates without giving personal information that has NOTHING to due with determining your rate.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#27266 Oct 15, 2013
George wrote:
Check out the ehealthinsurance site, dot com. The few examples I tried the rates under Obamacare are so much higher it is ridiculous. So much for the AFFORDABLE health care we were promised. I am shocked after looking at the site. And those are reliable quotes, dont be fooled by someone trying to mislead you into thinking they are only innaccurate estimates like some shoody car shop. WOW no wonder the government doesnt want you to see the rates without giving personal information that has NOTHING to due with determining your rate.
From your site, first disclaimer:

"The quotes or rates shown above are estimates only. "

George, you can't get a quote without revealing identifying information. Period. The site you mentioned is a sales site with partner carriers. There estimates will always be the ABSOLUTE LOWEST. Once you get your ESTIMATE there, go to the actual site. You'll have to CREATE AN ACCOUNT, PROVIDE IDENTIFYING INFORMATION and your ESTIMATE will not be the same as your actual QUOTE.
WOW

Morgantown, WV

#27267 Oct 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Punish the children for bad parents. The GOP mantra.
They will have to pay the money back because they were stealing. It is time we do a complete change over on the food stamp program it is long over due. They wont take it all at once they will take so much out each month.
WOW

Morgantown, WV

#27268 Oct 15, 2013
George wrote:
Doctors are required to buy special software they cost around 1800.00. They have to store all there medical records going back years. This will be expensive and time consuming. The government will have access to all of our medical records. But we are not suppose to complain about this because that would make us crazy tea baggers who want to live in a bunker with a tinfoil hat.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#27269 Oct 15, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Doctors are required to buy special software they cost around 1800.00. They have to store all there medical records going back years. This will be expensive and time consuming. The government will have access to all of our medical records. But we are not suppose to complain about this because that would make us crazy tea baggers who want to live in a bunker with a tinfoil hat.
The West Virginia Health Information system was instituted 4 years ago, and years after most states. It has NOTHING to do with the ACA and is a benefit to patients. It allows all providers to access medical records from other doctors without a clumsy paper trail. Obamacare is an expansion of medicaid. Any doctor that previously billed medicaid has all the software they need. Online medical records are PROGRESS. And yes, it is normal for dumb tea baggers to bitch about progress.
WOW

Morgantown, WV

#27270 Oct 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
The West Virginia Health Information system was instituted 4 years ago, and years after most states. It has NOTHING to do with the ACA and is a benefit to patients. It allows all providers to access medical records from other doctors without a clumsy paper trail. Obamacare is an expansion of medicaid. Any doctor that previously billed medicaid has all the software they need. Online medical records are PROGRESS. And yes, it is normal for dumb tea baggers to bitch about progress.
Not true at all in any way shape or form. Trust me I would know.
WOW

Morgantown, WV

#27271 Oct 15, 2013
This explains it a little. Could not find much about because everyone has until 2015 to do this. It will take that long it is a lengthy process.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/20...
1 post removed

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#27273 Oct 15, 2013
WOW wrote:
This explains it a little. Could not find much about because everyone has until 2015 to do this. It will take that long it is a lengthy process.
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/20...
What would happen to you guys if you didn't get your "news" from dumb tea bagger blogs?
WOW

Morgantown, WV

#27274 Oct 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
What would happen to you guys if you didn't get your "news" from dumb tea bagger blogs?
I didn't get my information from a blog. I know this from first hand experience.

“Liberalism - Reward the takers”

Since: Oct 13

Punish the makers

#27275 Oct 15, 2013
Yocal Pillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you "people" are the real world equivalent to "Go play in the street"
You all represent the perfect answer to "how do you kill an idiot? Put a scratch and sniff sticker at the bottom of a pool!"
Just keep on arguing! back and forth, this way and that It's like watching someone row their boat with one oar! "Why am I not going anywhere?"
You are not going anywhere because you are a loser, living in mommy's basement. Now go call the guys and see if you can get the band back together.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#27276 Oct 15, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not going anywhere because you are a loser, living in mommy's basement. Now go call the guys and see if you can get the band back together.
Can you say anything intelligent or informative? I don't agree with some people on here but I do respect their knowledge and willing to debate rationally. My God, Harvey is better than you.
Go back and read some of your posts.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#27277 Oct 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Of all the idiotic, hilarious and ridiculous failures the Tea Party has provided us - from the birther movement to magic vaginas to 42 useless and expensive votes to repeal the ACA - the rally held in Washington this weekend that they tried to call a "Veteran's march" takes the cake.
My personal favorite moment wasn't the tea baggers calling Obama a muslim. It wasn't Palin, who is always embarrassingly hilarious. It wasn't Cruz and the Cruzettes protesting the shutdown THEY WANTED AND FOUGHT FOR. It wasn't even the plethora of Army surplus wear.
It was, without a doubt, the ultra-dumb tea bagger carrying two flags. One was the confederate flag, I assume as a sign of his ignorance and racism and prayer for "revolution" or whatever these people are always prepping for. And the other was the flag of United States Marine Corps. Now, we all know these people have no education and can barely read, but I was taught in like the 2nd grade that THE MARINES FOUGHT THE CONFEDERATES. This guy should've held up an Israeli and an Iranian flag. It would've made as much sense.
Unbelievable. Well, at least until you see who's behind it.
I hate to break it to you but when I moved from New York to down here in the south, I have seen people who are democrats that have the confederate flag on their porch. And there is nothing wrong with a Marine flag. So what your saying is that you do not like the Marines? And if you are such a history buff, then you know that the Marines are a spin off of the Navy and they get their checks from the Navy. So now you hate two branches.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#27278 Oct 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
And what would you do without left wing blogs and believeing all the lies from Obama and the crew? sheeple
1 post removed
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#27280 Oct 15, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you say anything intelligent or informative? I don't agree with some people on here but I do respect their knowledge and willing to debate rationally. My God, Harvey is better than you.
So if pillbilly can be rude and someone responds with the same cruelty, you have a problem with it. People are going to be cruel to each other. The democratic party has shown their Azz with their comments in congress. Hust like the dumb b@tch compareing the shutdown to spousal abuse. What a dumbazz

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#27281 Oct 15, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't get my information from a blog. I know this from first hand experience.
You need to learn the difference between anecdotal evidence (my doctor said..., my neighbor said...) and FACTS. Tea baggers CONSTANTLY use anecdotal evidence. It means literally NOTHING. I've worked closely with the WVHIN, and know exactly when and why it was rolled out (before Obama was elected the first time). But I don't use that in an argument. It's meaningless.

Punish the makers

#27282 Oct 15, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever bother to read Pillbilly's posts or are you just another ignorant, mouthy democrat that doesn't have a clue?

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#27283 Oct 15, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> I hate to break it to you but when I moved from New York to down here in the south, I have seen people who are democrats that have the confederate flag on their porch. And there is nothing wrong with a Marine flag. So what your saying is that you do not like the Marines? And if you are such a history buff, then you know that the Marines are a spin off of the Navy and they get their checks from the Navy. So now you hate two branches.
Learn to read dipshit. One dumbass tea bagger was flying them both next to each other. It's ignorance at the highest level.

Punish the makers

#27284 Oct 15, 2013
Super Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>There wouldn't be so much racism if it wasn't for the liberal race baiters that promote it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WyuM6hX1FQ8XX
AMEN!!! Are you reading this post Bacon Hater?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will anyone take Dr Derakhshan's prescriptions? (Sep '14) 36 min Worried 43
Warren and Freddie 44 min Wanting the truth 3
Marlon "ICE" Dixon 1 hr Death penalty 3
Jason Kent Barton (Aug '14) 1 hr 40 cal 3
Scott Lorrison 2 hr Dude is gross 8
News Main Street Ronceverte wins $10,000 grant for WIFI (Jul '14) 2 hr is it illegal 8
Who is the triple-amputee black drug dealer nam... (Dec '13) 3 hr Savage 44
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]