Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#27293 Oct 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumbasses just called a tea bagger rally a "veteran's march" and had every idiot from Sarah Palin to Ted Cruz telling Obama to "get off his knees and put down the Koran" and to "come out with his hands up," and we're showing our ass? For Christ's sake Ted Cruz was protesting HIS OWN GODDAMN SHUTDOWN.
Stop. Just stop. You should be embarrassed for that debacle over the weekend. I know actual, respectable republicans are. You should follow McCain's lead and denounce the tea baggery, admit Obamacare is a law upheld by the court and move forward.
But that won't happen. Dumbasses like you will be out in your Army surplus pants next weekend doing the same ignorant, racist shit all the while thinking you're a patriot. Then you wonder why you can;t win an election and people laugh at you. Unreal.
You are the race baiters and always have been. This was suppose to be for the Vets and mostly was. In fact they are having another rally today. And if your ignorant ass has ever read my post, I do not support the tea party and have called them sheeple to. Palin and Cruz brought down the rally by being there. But the main messge should have come through. And I do not support the left wing liars and contitutional breaking idiots like Obama.
WOW

Fairmont, WV

#27294 Oct 15, 2013
It was a veterans march. There were guys there from ww2. I guess the country is so far out of control we cant even show some respect for veterans. The veterans are not supporting Obama. The libtards are running scared now and trying a feeble attempt to make it seem like nothing. It is hilarious.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#27295 Oct 15, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to shoot your mouth off and then rest you case a lot. I asked you a question, have you ever read Pillbilly's posts?
You should know better. As long as they are speaking for the left wing then anything they say is ok. To be fair, the right wing on here has done the samething. But to call people terrorist who disagree when this administration has been supporting them in Syria and Egypt is being a hypocrite.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#27296 Oct 15, 2013
So should we slap Boxer{D) from California, for being an idiot and offending more then one person? Compareing the shutdown to domestic violence. What about this Bacon Hater? According to your communist rant that if one person is offended retoric. If you heard this and was not ashamed by this dumbazz, then you are ignorant sheeple.
Unicornholer

Ashburn, VA

#27297 Oct 15, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> You should know better. As long as they are speaking for the left wing then anything they say is ok. To be fair, the right wing on here has done the samething. But to call people terrorist who disagree when this administration has been supporting them in Syria and Egypt is being a hypocrite.
That is a favorite tactic of the left. Their leaders are constantly trying to incite the ignorant sheeple into a mob frenzy. Anyone who disagrees is a terrorist, racist, homophobe, tea bagger, etc.. Typical Obama, Biden, Reid, Pelosi, Wasserman Shultz, Grayson, et. al. hate speech.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#27298 Oct 15, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> You should know better. As long as they are speaking for the left wing then anything they say is ok. To be fair, the right wing on here has done the samething. But to call people terrorist who disagree when this administration has been supporting them in Syria and Egypt is being a hypocrite.
What was it that Obama said in his first presidential campaign about if you don't have solutions, you attack your opponent?
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#27299 Oct 15, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
So should we slap Boxer{D) from California, for being an idiot and offending more then one person? Compareing the shutdown to domestic violence. What about this Bacon Hater? According to your communist rant that if one person is offended retoric. If you heard this and was not ashamed by this dumbazz, then you are ignorant sheeple.
But there is a difference, if the one person offended is a republican that is ok.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#27300 Oct 15, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to shoot your mouth off and then rest you case a lot. I asked you a question, have you ever read Pillbilly's posts?
Sorry, I can't read stupid, that's why I can't understand you. Instead of debating, all you do is call people names.
So, that's why I don't respond to you very often.

Ravenswood

#27301 Oct 15, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
What was it that Obama said in his first presidential campaign about if you don't have solutions, you attack your opponent?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fTynx1hnfigXX
Now I know you're mental. Did you listen or did you not understand?
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#27302 Oct 15, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I can't read stupid, that's why I can't understand you. Instead of debating, all you do is call people names.
So, that's why I don't respond to you very often.
You do seem to have trouble comprehending, short bus rider. No danger of you having MASSIVE student loans, you are too stupid to make it through remedial special education classes. I was responding to an ignorant rant of Pillbilly's. But apparently you must think that Pillbilly is a democrat, so whatever he posts is ok.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#27303 Oct 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Now I know you're mental. Did you listen or did you not understand?
I understand that Obama has been a failed leader and now is attacking the right along with ignorant sheeple like Bacon Hater and you. You seem to be the one with the comprehension problem. And by the way, I thought that you were through responding to me?
beautifulmind

Greece

#27304 Oct 15, 2013
okay. so can we all agree to disregard the posts of bacon hater?

he's clearly delusional and is prohibiting us from have rational/helpful discussion about the problems our country is facing.

and also melissa. sorry girl, you don't make a lot of sense either and mainly just name call people.

so if you two would be so kind as not to respond i can proceed

i just heard from a friend the GOP is proposing to impeach Obama? Are you guys taking this seriously? I don't know if there's any hope it could happen. or even should happen, what would happen after he was out of office?
beautifulmind

Greece

#27305 Oct 15, 2013
WOW wrote:
It was a veterans march. There were guys there from ww2. I guess the country is so far out of control we cant even show some respect for veterans. The veterans are not supporting Obama. The libtards are running scared now and trying a feeble attempt to make it seem like nothing. It is hilarious.
i support the vets, i think they, out of all of us, probably understand the injustices of our government the most..:( and have probably seen the evil side of it that is hidden from the general public as well.

i'll trust them over politicians any day.
beautifulmind

Greece

#27306 Oct 15, 2013
George wrote:
Check out the ehealthinsurance site, dot com. The few examples I tried the rates under Obamacare are so much higher it is ridiculous. So much for the AFFORDABLE health care we were promised. I am shocked after looking at the site. And those are reliable quotes, dont be fooled by someone trying to mislead you into thinking they are only innaccurate estimates like some shoody car shop. WOW no wonder the government doesnt want you to see the rates without giving personal information that has NOTHING to due with determining your rate.
yeah, i just bought insurance that's awesome.$800 for the year, full coverage, even international. and no deductible.

1 draw back though, it doesn't cover prescription meds..

Ravenswood

#27307 Oct 15, 2013
This is another lame idea from the tea party.

Congresswoman Michele Bachmann introduced a resolution to impeach Obama this morning and referred the matter to the House Judiciary Committee. Senior aides close to judiciary chairman Bob Goodlatte say hearings will begin Thursday.

"I think it's high time President Obama be held accountable for his crimes," explains Bachmann, "For two weeks now, vital government services have been disrupted, federal workers have gone without pay and national memorials have been closed - all because of the president's refusal to negotiate over Obamacare.

She and the republicans shut down the government, we should impeach them. 70% of America feels that way.
WOW

Fairmont, WV

#27308 Oct 15, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, i just bought insurance that's awesome.$800 for the year, full coverage, even international. and no deductible.
800 a year with no deductible is great. Were you able to get it off of the healthcare.gov site.
Ole Uncle Joe

Ashburn, VA

#27309 Oct 15, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
okay. so can we all agree to disregard the posts of bacon hater?
he's clearly delusional and is prohibiting us from have rational/helpful discussion about the problems our country is facing.
and also melissa. sorry girl, you don't make a lot of sense either and mainly just name call people.
so if you two would be so kind as not to respond i can proceed
i just heard from a friend the GOP is proposing to impeach Obama? Are you guys taking this seriously? I don't know if there's any hope it could happen. or even should happen, what would happen after he was out of office?
Hey folks, this your old Uncle Joe Biden. Just a reminder, Osama Bin Laden is dead and Detroit is deader. What's this about y'all putting Barack out of pffice? Well you know that I am ready to take over any time. I can send Jill to Syria with her shotgun on a moments notice. I am ready to blame republicans if Obamacare fails, after all they refused to think positive thoughts, it must be their fault. I am ready to reduce unemployment for the unions, uh I mean working folks. And I will spend one less dollar next year than Obama proposed and claim that democrats reduced the deficit. I can handle this job!!
WOW

Fairmont, WV

#27310 Oct 15, 2013
This is another lame idea from the tea party.
Congresswoman Michele Bachmann introduced a resolution to impeach Obama this morning and referred the matter to the House Judiciary Committee. Senior aides close to judiciary chairman Bob Goodlatte say hearings will begin Thursday.
"I think it's high time President Obama be held accountable for his crimes," explains Bachmann, "For two weeks now, vital government services have been disrupted, federal workers have gone without pay and national memorials have been closed - all because of the president's refusal to negotiate over Obamacare.
She and the republicans shut down the government, we should impeach them. 70% of America feels that way.
Why is it you only see how americans feel about the congress. Have you noticed how no one is happy with Obama

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#27311 Oct 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
And here is your party leaders, conservatives. I give you.. Cooterbob. Sadly, Cooterbob thinks that since democrats voted for the illegal war in Iraq, it's their fault too. But he never has picked up on the fact that Bush lied and concocted false, manufactured evidence to convince lawmakers that Iraq had WMDs and were involved in 9/11. He also never heard Powell and Rumsfeld ADMIT IT.
wenz slick willie wuz sayin this:
http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/mediaplay.php...
g-dub-you wuz snortin blo ina texass

bahahaha!!!

frig my lifes
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#27312 Oct 15, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to be the one to break the news to you, but for $800/year it doesn't cover a hell of a lot of stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andy's Grill, Institute (Aug '17) 33 min Bone Eraser 8
O'Charleys and Hepatitus A 1 hr dilldoe 35
News Toddler found wandering streets in West Virgini... 1 hr dilldoe 1
Best news anchor 1 hr Biceps 75
Memorial day run for the wall. What a crock 1 hr John 14
African American Funeral Homes (Aug '12) 1 hr Preston 19
Working For Alford Home Solutions 2 hr Coolview 46

Charleston Jobs

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages