Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#26492 Oct 9, 2013
OBAMA sticker!

“Liberalism - Reward the takers”

Since: Oct 13

Punish the makers

#26493 Oct 9, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
OBAMA sticker!
Sticker Obama up your ass!!!
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#26494 Oct 9, 2013
<quoted text>
YOU have to be kidding me. I just put another sticker on my car. I would be ashamed to be any part of the republican teabag taliba.
You can put anything on your property that you want. I agree the tea party is way to right. But your side is funding terrorist. It is a good thing that during the shutdown that we have to cut aid to Egypt.
I see

Fairmont, WV

#26495 Oct 9, 2013
<quoted text>
YOU have to be kidding me. I just put another sticker on my car. I would be ashamed to be any part of the republican teabag taliba.
ROFL please leave your big bumper sticker on your car I cant wait until the people who have had sticker shock over obamacare see it. It shows your character well.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#26496 Oct 9, 2013
Pretty funny - the GOP holds a 16-member majority in the House. As of today, there are 17 districts held by tea baggers where dems currently HAVE THE LEAD.

Keep up the good work, tea baggers.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/07/rush-li...

Even Limbag is drooling, and it's not from the oxy.
2 posts removed

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#26499 Oct 9, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the mentality of the elite left. Don't thank any conservative would wear those queer brands anyway. I get my cloths from the Men's Warehouse or Joseph A Banks. Two very good companies.
Hahaha. The Wal-Mart and K-Mart of business wear. Nice.

Ravenswood

#26500 Oct 9, 2013
I see wrote:
<quoted text>
After all the lies that has come out of the white house in the last 24 hours I would think you would be hiding in shame
You keep saying all the lies, what lies and I want proof.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#26501 Oct 9, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Pretty funny - the GOP holds a 16-member majority in the House. As of today, there are 17 districts held by tea baggers where dems currently HAVE THE LEAD.
Keep up the good work, tea baggers.
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/07/rush-li...
Even Limbag is drooling, and it's not from the oxy.
You are going by what Rush is saying, lmao. But again you did not read the full article as usual. He also went and said that if they keep going against Obamacare that they could retain due to the opposition against it. I do not consider Rush a reliable source. Just like Obama, he lies
George

United States

#26502 Oct 9, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee you really do make a good left winger. You are so stupid that I almost feel sorry for you. What I am saying is that if name calling and disrespect are part of the rules, then I will play by the rules. If others want to have a civil debate, then I will have a civil debate. Try to keep up short bus rider.
Uh huh, you tried to play it off like you didnt say it so you wouldnt be shown the hypocrite. Now you make excuses for as to why. Nice try though, you are a proven hypocrite.

Ravenswood

#26503 Oct 9, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> You are going by what Rush is saying, lmao. But again you did not read the full article as usual. He also went and said that if they keep going against Obamacare that they could retain due to the opposition against it. I do not consider Rush a reliable source. Just like Obama, he lies
Again, what lies?
George

United States

#26504 Oct 9, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> You can put anything on your property that you want. I agree the tea party is way to right. But your side is funding terrorist. It is a good thing that during the shutdown that we have to cut aid to Egypt.
From what I read Obama is only considering stopping the still ILLEGAL aide. We will see I guess.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#26505 Oct 9, 2013
Guess what I just read a report that Obama's approval rating is at 37 percent. Do you liberal morons realize that is lower than Nixon's was we he resigned? Wow you libs have really got a good one in office. The sad part is Congress approval rating is lower the dip shit Obama.
I see

Fairmont, WV

#26506 Oct 9, 2013
<quoted text>
You keep saying all the lies, what lies and I want proof.

I only said it once. If you want proof just look up the speech on you tube. That should be all you need.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#26507 Oct 9, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> You are going by what Rush is saying, lmao. But again you did not read the full article as usual. He also went and said that if they keep going against Obamacare that they could retain due to the opposition against it. I do not consider Rush a reliable source. Just like Obama, he lies
No, ALL the polls are saying it, I just included the Limbag article to show dumb tea baggers that this is serious, and, as with anything the dumb tea baggers have tried, is turning out bad.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#26508 Oct 9, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
Guess what I just read a report that Obama's approval rating is at 37 percent. Do you liberal morons realize that is lower than Nixon's was we he resigned? Wow you libs have really got a good one in office. The sad part is Congress approval rating is lower the dip shit Obama.
Like Fox, every story begins with "some are saying..." and "reports indicate..." Only a matter of time before they quit pretending to be journalists and just say, "guess what..."
I see

Fairmont, WV

#26509 Oct 9, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
No, ALL the polls are saying it, I just included the Limbag article to show dumb tea baggers that this is serious, and, as with anything the dumb tea baggers have tried, is turning out bad.
Then someone should have told them old tea baggers to stop obamacare because it is a train wreck.

Ravenswood

#26510 Oct 9, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
Wednesday, October 09, 2013

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Obama's job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove (see trends).

Where did you "read" that Mr. Mullens man, Fox News?
I see

Fairmont, WV

#26511 Oct 9, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Fox, every story begins with "some are saying..." and "reports indicate..." Only a matter of time before they quit pretending to be journalists and just say, "guess what..."
Name me one just one journalist who has told the truth. It can be from either side but I want just one name.
Weird Harold

Fairmont, WV

#26512 Oct 9, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Well guess what.....you are a radical left wing moron!!
Weird Harold

Fairmont, WV

#26513 Oct 9, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
justin taylor katrina woods 6 hr Sharon 4
Jim Strawn 7 hr RealLife 11
Anyone know amber Allen (albohn, carroll) 7 hr SausageBurrito 3
Four Arrested in Nitro rooftop firing shots 7 hr RealLife 1
Create your own Forum 7 hr To Me 376
An Arm and a Leg........ 7 hr Rotoscope 3
Trans friendly doctors 9 hr untamedboi 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages