Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Well Duh

Dayton, VA

#26314 Oct 8, 2013
This is a funny but not funny thing happening today. The National Mall that was closed due to shutdown is now going to open for a democratic immigration rally. So veterans can not go along a sidewalk to the war memorial and had to force themselves through. But they open the mall for people to have a rally for immigration. So they want to hurt the citizens but rally for lawbreakers. Obama is such a leader.
Well Duh

Dayton, VA

#26315 Oct 8, 2013
I see wrote:
Chief Justice Roberts did not say obamacare was constitutional..read his RULING ..
He said that the mandate was NOT Constitutional and that the ONLY WAY THAT the federal government could enforce obamacare is to to enforce it as a tax....
WELL here is where the obamacare mandate is unconstitutional..Right when Justice Roberts made that ruling THE ACA should have went BACK to congress and should have been VOTED ON BY EACH MEMBER OF CONGRESS AS A TAX .. IT WAS NOT ..
The House did not pass obamacare as a tax..they said that it was NOT a tax..
The Obama Lawyers argued their case saying it was not a TAX... Roberts contorted his logic like a cheap soggy pretzel and called it a TAX.
So DO NOT BE FOOLS PEOPLE .. OBAMACARE IS ILLEGAL ..
BECAUSE OBAMACARE/THE ACA Originated in the SENATE and a Tax cannot originate in the Senate..
THEN.....OBAMA has unlawfully changed the law by giving exemptions and waivers to Corporations, Big Business and Labor ..HE HAS NO LEGAL STANDING TO DO THIS...
I have said this and so has George and we showed the proof and the rulings. Plus I said it should have been put back to a vote for it was not a regular law but was changed to a tax law. But the sheeple all cried it was not. That is why I have also stated how Obama has changed the law without congressional approval. So the whole thing is illegal and become more unconstitutional. But the sheeple and morons feel they need another entitlement.

“ADL and Numbnuts”

Since: Oct 13

Sittin in a tree

#26316 Oct 8, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
This is a funny but not funny thing happening today. The National Mall that was closed due to shutdown is now going to open for a democratic immigration rally. So veterans can not go along a sidewalk to the war memorial and had to force themselves through. But they open the mall for people to have a rally for immigration. So they want to hurt the citizens but rally for lawbreakers. Obama is such a leader.
The philosophy and actions of the democrat party prevent our society from advancing. With their emphasis on government dependence and immoral lifestyles, they have hampered the growth of their core base. Leaders like Obama depend on an ignorant sheeple in order to advance their socialist agenda. Sadly enough, too many citizens on the left are more than willing to sacrifice some freedom for government handouts. The vast majority of democrats are weak, both mentally and emotionally.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#26317 Oct 8, 2013
This ism why this country is screwed. Teabag taliban.

Rep. Ted Yoho, tea party super-genius
Flori­da tea party Rep. Ted Yoho has a novel the­o­ry of what fail­ing to raise the debt limit, forc­ing the Unit­ed States into default, would accom­plish. Where econ­o­mists are in agree­ment that it would be cat­a­stroph­ic, accord­ing to Yoho:
"I think, per­son­al­ly, it would bring sta­bil­i­ty to the world markets," since they would be assured that the Unit­ed States had moved deci­sive­ly to curb its debt.

For the record, the world mar­kets dis­agree. Strong­ly.

Then again, Yoho is a guy who sat in front of a Wash­ing­ton Post reporter telling a con­stituent who'd called to oppose the shut­down that "we’re work­ing on get­ting some­thing resolved here, as fast as we can," then got off the phone and assured the reporter that he didn't actu­al­ly mean he was work­ing on get­ting any­thing resolved in any way other than encour­ag­ing Democ­rats to cave. Clear­ly, con­cepts like basic accu­ra­cy are not ranked high on his agen­da.

“ADL and Numbnuts”

Since: Oct 13

Sittin in a tree

#26318 Oct 8, 2013
This ism why the country is screwed? No, backwoods people like you is why the country is screwed.
Well Duh

Dayton, VA

#26319 Oct 8, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
This ism why this country is screwed. Teabag taliban.
Rep. Ted Yoho, tea party super-genius
Flori­da tea party Rep. Ted Yoho has a novel the­o­ry of what fail­ing to raise the debt limit, forc­ing the Unit­ed States into default, would accom­plish. Where econ­o­mists are in agree­ment that it would be cat­a­stroph­ic, accord­ing to Yoho:
"I think, per­son­al­ly, it would bring sta­bil­i­ty to the world markets," since they would be assured that the Unit­ed States had moved deci­sive­ly to curb its debt.
For the record, the world mar­kets dis­agree. Strong­ly.
Then again, Yoho is a guy who sat in front of a Wash­ing­ton Post reporter telling a con­stituent who'd called to oppose the shut­down that "we’re work­ing on get­ting some­thing resolved here, as fast as we can," then got off the phone and assured the reporter that he didn't actu­al­ly mean he was work­ing on get­ting any­thing resolved in any way other than encour­ag­ing Democ­rats to cave. Clear­ly, con­cepts like basic accu­ra­cy are not ranked high on his agen­da.
Just doing what your boy Obama is doing. Remember that Obamacare was not a tax and now it is. How about when Obama got caught in Russia making backdoor deals when hr thought he was off camera. So lets overlook the liar in cheif. Sheeple
I see

Clarksburg, WV

#26320 Oct 8, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
This ism why this country is screwed. Teabag taliban.
Rep. Ted Yoho, tea party super-genius
Flori­da tea party Rep. Ted Yoho has a novel the­o­ry of what fail­ing to raise the debt limit, forc­ing the Unit­ed States into default, would accom­plish. Where econ­o­mists are in agree­ment that it would be cat­a­stroph­ic, accord­ing to Yoho:
"I think, per­son­al­ly, it would bring sta­bil­i­ty to the world markets," since they would be assured that the Unit­ed States had moved deci­sive­ly to curb its debt.
For the record, the world mar­kets dis­agree. Strong­ly.
Then again, Yoho is a guy who sat in front of a Wash­ing­ton Post reporter telling a con­stituent who'd called to oppose the shut­down that "we’re work­ing on get­ting some­thing resolved here, as fast as we can," then got off the phone and assured the reporter that he didn't actu­al­ly mean he was work­ing on get­ting any­thing resolved in any way other than encour­ag­ing Democ­rats to cave. Clear­ly, con­cepts like basic accu­ra­cy are not ranked high on his agen­da.
Do you realize how crazy it sounds calling anyone the Taliban. If you are trying to make an intelligent comment you should leave that out. I am sure the women who have actually been brutalized by the real Taliban would appreciate it. I do not like how things have gotten so out of control that we cannot debate an issue without childish rhetoric that makes no sense.
The man

Altavista, VA

#26321 Oct 8, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
police state!!! usa us a police state!! we have 5% of the worlds population and 25% of it's prisoners.
http://www.infowars.com/police-arrest-veteran...
You are so naive, most countries don't tell how many jails they have much less how many are in the jails.
Well Duh

Dayton, VA

#26322 Oct 8, 2013
Wow.....what a bunch of bull and crybabies. This administration is full of excuses. They can not tell how many have signed up. If they have had 1,000,000 sign up, then they would give that number out. The site keeps needing repair. Well you got the technology from Canada. And the bull excuse of so many people going on is just the most dumb excuse ever. A site named drudge gets almost 20 million hits a day and they do not shutdown. They had almost 4 years to prepair and they give you this baby forth grade answer and only moronic sheeple believe this stupidity.

“ADL and Numbnuts”

Since: Oct 13

Sittin in a tree

#26323 Oct 8, 2013
I see wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realize how crazy it sounds calling anyone the Taliban. If you are trying to make an intelligent comment you should leave that out. I am sure the women who have actually been brutalized by the real Taliban would appreciate it. I do not like how things have gotten so out of control that we cannot debate an issue without childish rhetoric that makes no sense.
It is just her feeble attempt to be accepted by Bacon Hater. He constantly uses the phrase "tea bagger" in his posts. But hey, republicans should consider joining the Taliban, at least that way Obama would be willing to negotiate with them!
1 post removed
Well Duh

Dayton, VA

#26325 Oct 8, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
This ism why this country is screwed. Teabag taliban.
Melissa.....you might lose your participation trophy for not being politically correct. Such harsh tones is the sheeple retoric. And yet your boy Obama, Kerry, Reid, Polosi and Clinton seem to support terrorism in Egypt and Syria. Can you answer who the real Taliban is sheeple?
I see

Clarksburg, WV

#26326 Oct 8, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> Melissa.....you might lose your participation trophy for not being politically correct. Such harsh tones is the sheeple retoric. And yet your boy Obama, Kerry, Reid, Polosi and Clinton seem to support terrorism in Egypt and Syria. Can you answer who the real Taliban is sheeple?
ROFL I think you have me confused with someone else. I am sure an apology will be sent from you soon.
I see

Clarksburg, WV

#26327 Oct 8, 2013
Never mind I thought you were talking about my post . Apologies to Well DUh
Well Duh

Dayton, VA

#26328 Oct 8, 2013
Well we caught a high ranking Taliban and have him on a ship for interagation. He has been convicted for 1998 bombing of embassies. Hey, that was during the Bill Clinton years. Maybe Hilary will give the same speech as she did during the Behgazi scandal.
I see

Clarksburg, WV

#26329 Oct 8, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
It is just her feeble attempt to be accepted by Bacon Hater. He constantly uses the phrase "tea bagger" in his posts. But hey, republicans should consider joining the Taliban, at least that way Obama would be willing to negotiate with them!
Very true and yet very sad....
Well Duh

Dayton, VA

#26330 Oct 8, 2013
I see wrote:
Never mind I thought you were talking about my post . Apologies to Well DUh
That is ok. It happens. Poor Melissa better wait for Bacon hater to help her so she can ride somones coat tails.
I see

Clarksburg, WV

#26331 Oct 8, 2013
The Obama administration will allow “Camino Americano: March for Immigration Reform yet Veterans are being turned awayhttp://www.ijreview.com/20 13/10/84997-barrack-obamas-par k-service-oks-amnesty-rally-sh ut-national-mall/ from parks and monuments.
I see

Clarksburg, WV

#26332 Oct 8, 2013
1 post removed

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#26334 Oct 8, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> That is ok. It happens. Poor Melissa better wait for Bacon hater to help her so she can ride somones coat tails.
That does not bother me a bit, at least he knows what he is talking about, unlike you moron.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#26335 Oct 8, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
This ism why the country is screwed? No, backwoods people like you is why the country is screwed.
Learn how to spell before calling someone backward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What if Mexico refuses to pay for wall? 2 hr Dalai Lama 160
Holli Lucenti Henson etc etc etc (May '14) 4 hr Caught 10
bays/gore (Apr '14) 4 hr sam 7
What happened at Rock Branch Mechanical? 4 hr HVACTECH 8
Scoobies too? 5 hr Bam 9
To Mis, Unethical sales and Immoral Service (Jan '14) 5 hr Quatermaine 70
Redhead sales rep at CAMC and Thomas 5 hr Doctor Who 37
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages