Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Well Duh

Dayton, VA

#26328 Oct 8, 2013
Well we caught a high ranking Taliban and have him on a ship for interagation. He has been convicted for 1998 bombing of embassies. Hey, that was during the Bill Clinton years. Maybe Hilary will give the same speech as she did during the Behgazi scandal.
I see

Clarksburg, WV

#26329 Oct 8, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
It is just her feeble attempt to be accepted by Bacon Hater. He constantly uses the phrase "tea bagger" in his posts. But hey, republicans should consider joining the Taliban, at least that way Obama would be willing to negotiate with them!
Very true and yet very sad....
Well Duh

Dayton, VA

#26330 Oct 8, 2013
I see wrote:
Never mind I thought you were talking about my post . Apologies to Well DUh
That is ok. It happens. Poor Melissa better wait for Bacon hater to help her so she can ride somones coat tails.
I see

Clarksburg, WV

#26331 Oct 8, 2013
The Obama administration will allow “Camino Americano: March for Immigration Reform yet Veterans are being turned awayhttp://www.ijreview.com/20 13/10/84997-barrack-obamas-par k-service-oks-amnesty-rally-sh ut-national-mall/ from parks and monuments.
I see

Clarksburg, WV

#26332 Oct 8, 2013
1 post removed

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#26334 Oct 8, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> That is ok. It happens. Poor Melissa better wait for Bacon hater to help her so she can ride somones coat tails.
That does not bother me a bit, at least he knows what he is talking about, unlike you moron.

Ravenswood

#26335 Oct 8, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
This ism why the country is screwed? No, backwoods people like you is why the country is screwed.
Learn how to spell before calling someone backward.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#26336 Oct 8, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn how to spell before calling someone backward.
Maybe you should did the same, I was quoting you, yet another ignorant, mouthy, democrat.

Ravenswood

#26337 Oct 8, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should did the same, I was quoting you, yet another ignorant, mouthy, democrat.
Oh My God, You should did, I rest my case.

Ravenswood

#26338 Oct 8, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> That is ok. It happens. Poor Melissa better wait for Bacon hater to help her so she can ride somones coat tails.
That's true. He inspires me. And you actually wrote a sentence without sheeple in it, I'm impressed.
me too

Princeton, WV

#26339 Oct 8, 2013
I voted for manchin

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#26340 Oct 8, 2013
ol coot votid four rawn pawl

frig my lifes!
john

Beckley, WV

#26341 Oct 8, 2013
joe
bob

Beckley, WV

#26342 Oct 8, 2013
joe
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#26343 Oct 8, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
That does not bother me a bit, at least he knows what he is talking about, unlike you moron.
We have proven Bacon Hater wrong many times over and he loves to call people tea baggers. You see he uses that and race all the time with his ignorance. If you disagree he uses tea bagger. I use sheeple for you have and others have shown it to be true. People who are led blindly by their party. I have called republicans this too. You would know this if you could read and comprehend. There have been many times you and Bacon Hater have put up post to disagree but they end up supporting your opposition. So that is truely moronic
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#26344 Oct 8, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
It is just her feeble attempt to be accepted by Bacon Hater. He constantly uses the phrase "tea bagger" in his posts. But hey, republicans should consider joining the Taliban, at least that way Obama would be willing to negotiate with them!
last sentence ... hahaha !
fitness-guru OFFICIAL

Norman, OK

#26345 Oct 8, 2013
democrats CATER TO >> the ignorant, the illegal immigrant or hispanic (60%), the black people (93%), the welfare recipients, the hard core union members, the VICTIMS, and they are working on the felons (voting rights). yes folks, these voters are the core of the democratic party.
fitness-guru OFFICIAL

Norman, OK

#26346 Oct 8, 2013
oh my, i left out the save the planet types.
fitness-guru OFFICIAL

Norman, OK

#26347 Oct 8, 2013
tax and spend, these voters get the money.
fitness-guru OFFICIAL

Norman, OK

#26348 Oct 8, 2013
take from the rich ... give to the lazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
otis where are you? 59 min Ripley 11
Liars—— 1 hr Yidgasser1488 20
The old man on Pawn Stars died 1 hr What a racket 1
Pelosi / democrats 1 hr You cannot 11
April Rouse 1 hr Popscicle 2
thomas healthcare 2 hr dan 56
Tonya Devitt running from cartel (Dec '17) 2 hr Still to this day 12

Charleston Jobs

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages