|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Weird Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you are certainly stupid enough.
All you have ever done is call people names and insult them, not once have you had any relevant input into the discussions or said anything intelligent and you call me stupid? LOL Look in the mirror.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Open eyes wrote:
daddy gave baby bush oil companies in Texas and he managed to run them in the ground. He made the state of Texas pay for his baseball team in a tax for it. He avoided Vietnam and flew a plane the military didn't even use anymore. He was an over privileged cheerleader. How could anyone have seen all the damage he did to the country and still defend him?
Obama.
Obama.
Obama.
Just remember your words about bush. Obama couldn't fly a damn kite if he had a tornado around him. Also Obama can't even play golf of basketball. I could beat him by myself and he could have four clones with him on a basket ball court. As far as that idiots golf game, he should be a damn expert as much as he plays , but Happy Gilmore could whip his sorry ass.

“Help me out here, Bacon”

Since: Oct 13

Mgtn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>All you have ever done is call people names and insult them, not once have you had any relevant input into the discussions or said anything intelligent and you call me stupid? LOL Look in the mirror.
I calls them as I sees them, and I sees you as a dumb bastard.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>Well said and very truthful.
Melissa are you up to your gay self again.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

SACRAMENTO (Reuters)- Illegal immigrants living in California will be eligible to apply for driver's licenses under a law signed on Thursday by Democratic Governor Jerry Brown, in the latest action to expand privileges for such immigrants in the most populous U.S. state.

The legislation marks a major victory for Latino and other immigration rights activists, who have fought for decades for such a law. The state says it is expected to spur 1.4 million people to apply for licenses over three years.

The law, passed with substantial Republican support, marks a significant departure from past policy in California, which will join at least nine other states that allow undocumented immigrants to drive legally when the law takes effect in 2015.

----------

Absolute craziness. Granting privilages to LAW BREAKING illegal border jumpers is beyond stupid. These idiots also want to make them elegible for juries. A jury of your peers is does not include some Mexican or Salvadoran criminal. Hopefully if it passes it will be thrown out as unconstitutional.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Open eyes wrote:
If bush was such a great president where has he been? Why wasn't he on the campaign trail to help his party? Why don't we see him weighing in on current issues like other former presidents have in the past? You make fun of obama for always speaking to the public and being seen all the time, They only put bush in speeches that were required to reduce the blunder factor. Even your own party has separated from him.
No, Bush said he wasn't the decider anymore. He is leaving it up to that idiot in Washington to screw it up for the democrat party. Obama really don't need to be called on the carpet by anyone he's doing a fine job if screwing up the country by himself.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

how long do you guys think obama will keep the government closed. in a certain kind of way were finding out his workforce is bloated by 20% but the skeleton crew is doing fine work. kudo's to them. lets permantly lay off about 100.000 of em.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
SACRAMENTO (Reuters)- Illegal immigrants living in California will be eligible to apply for driver's licenses under a law signed on Thursday by Democratic Governor Jerry Brown, in the latest action to expand privileges for such immigrants in the most populous U.S. state.
The legislation marks a major victory for Latino and other immigration rights activists, who have fought for decades for such a law. The state says it is expected to spur 1.4 million people to apply for licenses over three years.
The law, passed with substantial Republican support, marks a significant departure from past policy in California, which will join at least nine other states that allow undocumented immigrants to drive legally when the law takes effect in 2015.
----------
Absolute craziness. Granting privilages to LAW BREAKING illegal border jumpers is beyond stupid. These idiots also want to make them elegible for juries. A jury of your peers is does not include some Mexican or Salvadoran criminal. Hopefully if it passes it will be thrown out as unconstitutional.
i hope california falls off into the sea. they can take the both sides of the isle with them. california is bankrupt. they are on welfare from the rest of us.
1 post removed

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>All you have ever done is call people names and insult them, not once have you had any relevant input into the discussions or said anything intelligent and you call me stupid? LOL Look in the mirror.
When have you ever had anything relevant, intelligent or anything worth reading stupid.
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama.
Obama.
Obama.
Just remember your words about bush. Obama couldn't fly a damn kite if he had a tornado around him. Also Obama can't even play golf of basketball. I could beat him by myself and he could have four clones with him on a basket ball court. As far as that idiots golf game, he should be a damn expert as much as he plays , but Happy Gilmore could whip his sorry ass.
That's all you got? Happy Gilmore was an excellent golfer he won the tournament. Besides I didn't know a good handicap helped to run a country.
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Bush spent 879 days at Crawford ranch where he sometimes worked. Retreats to camp David 487 days, retreats to Crawford ranch 77 days. Total vacations or retreat while in office over 8 years was 977 days. 32% of his total time in office. Spent 1/3 of his presidency away from the white house. So stop worrying about a little recreational golf.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
When have you ever had anything relevant, intelligent or anything worth reading stupid.
there are 6-7 regular MSNBC news channel repeaters on here. they are little obama marching clones. reasoning with them is useless.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

when you ask any of these obama clones ... have things improved or gotten worse for them personally they go to the standby answer avoiding it completely. racism/bush bullchit.
Dr Satan

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>there are 6-7 regular MSNBC news channel repeaters on here. they are little obama marching clones. reasoning with them is useless.
Baseless claims and accusations, wild speculations.

You have a paranoid delusion and a persecution complex.

Congratulations.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

George......I reported yesterday about California giving illegal immigrants the ability to get a liscence. I also stated that our government loves to take our rights away and give it to lawbreaking illegal immigrants. So let us reward their blaitant disregaurd for our laws.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Here is the thing sheeple. Bush was an idiot. We all know it and to say otherwise is redundant. But Obama has made me wish for Bush's stupidity over his. I never thought that I would say that. And Bush was not a good president. So enough with Bush and lets concentrate on the current liar in chief.
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

You are all trying to focus on anything else but the fact your party has gotten themselves in a bad situation. In a private meeting Ted Cruz was asked what his plan was now that he shut down the government. What did he want for the final outcome and he couldn't answer. Members of your own party are saying it was all for his own personal gain. I can start giving quotes if you want. One comment being "we have jumped off a cliff and set ourselves on fire and all we can do is stay together and keep running." Hurting the entire country for one man's benefit. pathetic.
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Well Duh wrote:
Here is the thing sheeple. Bush was an idiot. We all know it and to say otherwise is redundant. But Obama has made me wish for Bush's stupidity over his. I never thought that I would say that. And Bush was not a good president. So enough with Bush and lets concentrate on the current liar in chief.
Back to the good old days when thousands of innocent people were being killed in a pointless war in Iraq? When the largest tragedy on American soil took place? Economic collapse was fun too.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Open eyes wrote:
You are all trying to focus on anything else but the fact your party has gotten themselves in a bad situation. In a private meeting Ted Cruz was asked what his plan was now that he shut down the government. What did he want for the final outcome and he couldn't answer. Members of your own party are saying it was all for his own personal gain. I can start giving quotes if you want. One comment being "we have jumped off a cliff and set ourselves on fire and all we can do is stay together and keep running." Hurting the entire country for one man's benefit. pathetic.
since when does senator ted cruse have the authority to shut down the country ? is that what NBC told you ? republicans are just being blamed because obama wants to plat his game. oh, and i cant wait for the budget battle ! your a good little clone arnt you.
Jane

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

From NBC News
FDA approves computer chip for when someone mentioned this a few weeks ago everyone made fun of him not so funny now

humanshttp://www.nbcnews.com/i d/6237364/#.Uk95UoaUQRS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Vic Sprouse and Mark Plants two of a kind 8 min WV VOTER 3
Natalie Tennant supports Obama 12 min WV VOTER 10
shelly MOORE Capito supports Wall Street 39 min Theresa 8
Married Couples who have 3somes in Charleston (Jul '13) 1 hr no brainer 32
Hope Pain Clinic (Apr '12) 2 hr CHAD 131
Charleston Distance Run Key Registration Deadli... 2 hr really 1
Leave Skype names below 3 hr Lesbian Skype 1
What happened to chase carter 7 hr TruthB 88
•••