Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#25824 Oct 3, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Most republicans never served their country and cannot relate to them aside from a photo op amongst the gullible of that group. They want them to fight their manufactured war but when it is over they are on their own, I am sure there will be a feeble mind disagreeing with that but it is true, most GOPers are cheese and wine crowd anmd born with a silver spoon in theirt mouths or are puppets of those who inherited their fortunes like the Koch Bros and knows zilch about veterns needs.
You don't see Democrats dissing the vets at all, it comes from the GOP.
You are absolutely right.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#25825 Oct 3, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you prove him wrong. Why do you think anyone believes it's not true just from your word. lol Thanks for the laugh.
He does not know if his name is George or Arthur much less prove BH wrong, he is a conspiracy kook and speculates a lot.
George

United States

#25826 Oct 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Why don't you prove him wrong. Why do you think anyone believes it's not true just from your word. lol Thanks for the laugh.
http://money.cnn.com/2013/08/1 3/news/economy/obamacare-penal ty/index.html
George

United States

#25827 Oct 3, 2013

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#25828 Oct 3, 2013
It's $95 if you don't have health insurance in the year 2014. That's less than $8 a month. If you make over 135 percent of the poverty level and DON'T HAVE MEDICAL INSURANCE, the fine should be $10,000, because you're stupid.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#25829 Oct 3, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
It's $95 if you don't have health insurance in the year 2014. That's less than $8 a month. If you make over 135 percent of the poverty level and DON'T HAVE MEDICAL INSURANCE, the fine should be $10,000, because you're stupid.
My daughter is a 3rd grade teacher, maybe she can explain it tom him. lol
George

United States

#25830 Oct 3, 2013
<quoted text>
I already explained it to you. Maybe you can get your mom to help you.$700 bucks a year TAX is no chump change to low and middle income people. And it will start at 700 and increase. You Obama cultists may not care that Obama LIED and is imposing a 700+ Tax against his promise to not raise taxes for people making less than 250K, but others DO care.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#25831 Oct 3, 2013
<quoted text>
My niece is 7. She picked it up pretty quick.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#25832 Oct 3, 2013
There's a reason why George Arthur is a democrat who hates everything democrats do but loves everything republicans do.

He's ignorant. You can't expect anything he says to make sense.
George

United States

#25833 Oct 3, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
There's a reason why George Arthur is a democrat who hates everything democrats do but loves everything republicans do.
I have been criticizing Republicans for days for their stupid tantrum shutting down the government. But dont let the truth get in your way, as usual.
1 post removed
George

United States

#25835 Oct 3, 2013
The simpletons need to learn that just because you are a repub or dem doesnt mean you agree with everything they do. People on both sides need to understand that. I agree and disagree with many things BOTH parties do, as do most normal people who arent brainwashed into blindly following a particular political party. Constructive criticism is healthy for society. THe hostility because someone else doesnt agree with your opinion is not healthy, but that is what the media, corporations, and the talking heads want. Simpletons fall for it.

Location hidden

#25836 Oct 3, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
He coulds pass off as a faux news concern troll, network has quitter a few of those like that fat guy on the 5pm hour, Juan Williams, etc.

Location hidden

#25837 Oct 3, 2013
Quite, not quitter

Location hidden

#25838 Oct 3, 2013
George wrote:
The simpletons need to learn that just because you are a repub or dem doesnt mean you agree with everything they do. People on both sides need to understand that. I agree and disagree with many things BOTH parties do, as do most normal people who arent brainwashed into blindly following a particular political party. Constructive criticism is healthy for society. THe hostility because someone else doesnt agree with your opinion is not healthy, but that is what the media, corporations, and the talking heads want. Simpletons fall for it.
And we don't agree with you a lot either. Works both ways. Get over yourself, Arthur.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#25839 Oct 3, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>I already explained it to you. Maybe you can get your mom to help you.$700 bucks a year TAX is no chump change to low and middle income people. And it will start at 700 and increase. You Obama cultists may not care that Obama LIED and is imposing a 700+ Tax against his promise to not raise taxes for people making less than 250K, but others DO care.
The penalty is $8 a month. You proved it with your own link. You constantly say that people can get new, special Voter ID in two years. But they can't get an online health insurance policy? Remember, the penalties ONLY will hit people who DO NOT have insurance after January 1 AND ARE EARNING OVER 135 percent of the poverty level. People who have good jobs and don't have health insurance are dumb. The penalty should be $10,000. They're just as likely to fall down a set of stairs as anyone, and they damage the entire economy when they irresponsibly do not insure themselves.
concerned

Sandyville, WV

#25840 Oct 3, 2013
It is time Congress & Senate remember they are to serve the people but they seem more concerned about their own hides. If this Oboma Care is so great for the country, then WHY did they opt out of it and continue with the gravy train they are on. Don't pay into social security, pension for life, mailing privilages, man they got it made while all of us are struggling. Ithought Joe would fight for coal but it looks like he had a change of heart.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#25841 Oct 3, 2013
concerned wrote:
It is time Congress & Senate remember they are to serve the people but they seem more concerned about their own hides. If this Oboma Care is so great for the country, then WHY did they opt out of it and continue with the gravy train they are on. Don't pay into social security, pension for life, mailing privilages, man they got it made while all of us are struggling. Ithought Joe would fight for coal but it looks like he had a change of heart.
There is the Senate and the House of Representatives. Together, they are Congress.

80 percent of the tea baggers' problem is that they're too dumb to understand basic principles of government, but weigh in on complex issues. They should stick to finishing high school and gaining college-level literacy.
George

United States

#25842 Oct 3, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
The penalty is $8 a month. You proved it with your own link. You constantly say that people can get new, special Voter ID in two years. But they can't get an online health insurance policy? Remember, the penalties ONLY will hit people who DO NOT have insurance after January 1 AND ARE EARNING OVER 135 percent of the poverty level. People who have good jobs and don't have health insurance are dumb. The penalty should be $10,000. They're just as likely to fall down a set of stairs as anyone, and they damage the entire economy when they irresponsibly do not insure themselves.
The penalty is only 8 bucks a month next year, then it goes up and up. 700 bucks a year is 58 bucks a month, not 8, and it is a tax Obama promised we wouldnt have. You can never speak the truth, always have to be deceptive and misleading. Cant dare to criticize the democrats or the mighty O, even when they are liars.
George

United States

#25843 Oct 3, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
And I never said ANYTHING about people getting new special ID's.
George

Hockessin, DE

#25844 Oct 3, 2013
Just because I don't like Obozo and never got past the eighth grade does not make me a tea bagger. I may not know what I am talking about but it is MY opinion. Fools!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hospitals Hide The Truth 14 min Second Opinion 52
OJ Simpson...Free the Juice... 1 hr Anonymous 23
ABC Pediatrics in Charleston (Mar '12) 1 hr debbieP 90
Good photoshoot locations?? 4 hr RPD 2
Round mouth Tom Clark 4 hr M Halburn 7
Looking for a guy 5 hr chuppaknife 7
But that's in the Old Testament bla bla bla 7 hr Mea Maxima Culpa 30

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance