George

United States

#25771 Oct 2, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
separation of class. yes, it can work !
You better hope they dont start seperating by class or you will suffer greatly and die alone in a ditch because no doctor would treat you. I dont care if you are a millionaire, you have absolutely NO class at all.
George

United States

#25772 Oct 2, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
I do not care who wins. The democrats were bullies and republicans are crybabies. Get rid of them all
How is expecting the Repubs to fund the laws of the land without exception being bullies? Repubs are holding the country hostage and demanding its their way or no way because they are upset at the law and dont have the votes to repeal. I dont consider not caving in to blackmail bullying.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25773 Oct 2, 2013
George.....to start off Obamacare was passed by a democratic senete and house and bullied it through. You know it as well as I. You have been on here stating how it was unconstitutional. I do not agree how the right wing republicans have handled this.
1 post removed
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25775 Oct 3, 2013
I still think the year delay was a good compromise because they are not ready and they have already gave delays and exemptions. So this tax law is not a firm law. Plus both sides are still getting their paychecks. They were already grossly overpaid as it is. If you look at how much they get paid compaired to the work they do, then they all would be fired. This is for both sides. It is time for people from both sides to stop being sheeple and we start over. We can not do any worse then what is in there now
1 post removed

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#25777 Oct 3, 2013
Doughnut and Roo Roo needs to be ignored. They are acting like their idols Rush and Beck, stupid shock jocks. Let the 2 crawl back in their trailers and stroke their guns and smack the little ladies around.
They are ignorant and need to be ignored.
2 posts removed

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#25780 Oct 3, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
Doughnut and Roo Roo needs to be ignored. They are acting like their idols Rush and Beck, stupid shock jocks. Let the 2 crawl back in their trailers and stroke their guns and smack the little ladies around.
They are ignorant and need to be ignored.

As opposed to you worshipping morons like Chris Matthews?
concerned

Lenore, WV

#25781 Oct 3, 2013
Marsha wrote:
Obama and Pelosi have to be stopped!
I agree with Marsha they got to stop and now

Location hidden

#25782 Oct 3, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
We will get something extra. We did in 1995 when Gingrich came crawling back to Bill with his balls tucked in his ass. We will this time too. One week. That's how long it will take them to realize they lost another one.
Not quite the way it happened. Clinton was willing to work with republicans instead of trying to dictate to them. You keep talking about how the tea party, or as you incessantly refer to them-tea baggers, is ruining the republican party but democrats are not much better. They act like a bunch of babies, whining and crying if they don't get their way. The leaders of this movement are cry babies like Obama, Reid, Pelosi, and Wasserman-Schutlz.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#25784 Oct 3, 2013
Closed Brain wrote:
All the top doctors and money in the world can't cure ignorance. Its really sad all those so called riches and still miserable, unhappy, and hateful. Reminds me me his political party. Maybe you can fill that big hole in your chest with a heart transplant.
I feel sorry for you. A heart transplant is possible, a brain transplant not so much.
knows

Point Pleasant, WV

#25785 Oct 3, 2013
Leaning toward Natalie Tennent Shelley needs to come to the front and show some leadership
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25786 Oct 3, 2013
yes, separation of doctors for treating patients. the lowest grade. those who pay absolutely nothing have to go to the government network on the internet for a listing of obama doctors. i think this will keep out the projects/gettos/trailers types out of my doctors office.
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#25787 Oct 3, 2013
I wasn't talking to you but its so cute how you jump to gurus defense. Its unfortunate for you they don't have closed mind surgery.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25788 Oct 3, 2013
doctors for treating bronze, silver, and my grade. this will keep the riff-raff with their snotty kids wiping getto germs all over the place out of my doctors office.
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#25789 Oct 3, 2013
I should have taken Melissas advice. You both just go fishing by ranting the most ridiculous comments until you get a response. You just want to have childish arguments and not discuss anything of substance. There is nothing of benefit to participate by sinking to your lower level.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25790 Oct 3, 2013
people who collect welfare and their whole lifestyle is paid for now have a new obama entitlement. they will be faking all kinds of illnesses seeking pain drugs. i suppose obama will give the free drugs too. WHILE THE REST OF US PAY OUT THE AZZ.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25791 Oct 3, 2013
Open eyes wrote:
I wasn't talking to you but its so cute how you jump to gurus defense. Its unfortunate for you they don't have closed mind surgery.
what i say is a possibility. yes. people with top of the line health care have no waiting room time. they go to the head of the line. why should i wait ? i pay, they dont.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25792 Oct 3, 2013
our president should make special cards. you know ... like credit cards. different colors so the nurses and doctors know who their dealing with.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25793 Oct 3, 2013
yes - sir - eee , this is going to be fun.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25794 Oct 3, 2013
i dont think my doctors speak spanish.
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#25795 Oct 3, 2013
Obama has compromised by extending it one year already. It is not about the people they know how to go online and apply. Its about postponing aha til midterms and hoping to win elections to vote to repeal the law and make Ted Cruz a hero so he can keep receiving donations and making it seem like this posturing was valid. The budget they won't sign was cut by 7 billion dollars at the republicans request. It is a little lower than the Ryan plan. The problem is the last 6 times republicans pulled this stunt obama did compromise that's why they continue to do it. Every time we still hear how he won't compromise. There is nothing to compromise and its time to realize you didn't win the last two elections.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What did Sgt nick null with Charleston PD do 16 min Just Stop Already 14
this girl..... 19 min wtf101 53
Ladies . . . does size really matter? 1 hr dan 55
Robert Alexander 1 hr Tom Clark 13
Tony Johnson at Treys barber shop. 1 hr Interested 1
Kanawha County School Bus 1 hr Tom Clark 6
Jenifer McAndrews on WCHS 2 hr A First Timer 26
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:29 am PST

NFL 6:29AM
Steelers reportedly to allow Worilds to hit market
Bleacher Report 8:08 AM
How Bengals Can Create Ultimate Defense in 2015
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Pittsburgh Steelers' Ultimate Free-Agency To-Do List
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
What Are the Steelers' Options at Slot Receiver?
CBS Sports 5:55 AM
Devon Still tweets that daughter Leah is home after latest treatment