beautifulmind

Heraklion, Greece

#25744 Oct 2, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
obama clones = "change you can be believe in".
haha good one! turn off your tv's! Stop becoming msnbc/cnn zombies! lol
beautifulmind

Heraklion, Greece

#25745 Oct 2, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Young, healthy people WANT HIGH ANNUAL DEDUCTIBLES.$5,000 is perfect. They don't get sick and the deductible keeps the premiums LOW, just like in car insurance.
Middle aged people want deductibles based on their health - high if they're healthy and low if they're sick or require lots of care.
Older people want low deductibles so their out-of-pocket costs are low because they know they're going to be paying them.
The WV exchange offers four plans that cover this range Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze for old, middle-healthy, middle-sick and young.
i'm young and i need to go to the doctors office for a chronic condition (young and sick?). what kind of healthcare does my future hold?

why would someone want high deductibles? everyone's should be low (affordable, if you will) no matter what.
LastDance

Danville, WV

#25746 Oct 2, 2013
Political posturing in support of Tea Party agenda has consequences. The GOP in its anti-AHC (Affordable Health Care i.e. Obamacare) tie to the Continuing Resulution without a clean continuing resolution knew that the Federal Government would face shutdown should a clean CR (as passed by the Senate) not come about. That pre-knowledge (and in most cases lack of preknowledge) of the consequences lead to the WWII Memorial being closed along with all federally protected memorials (Lincoln Memorial, Washington Memorial, Viet Nam Memorial etc. etc.) When realization sets in the GOP begins damage control - including distortation of what actually happened at the WWII Memorial and then today te Republican Party Chairman saying the GOP would pay for 5 full time security guards to insure the WWII Memorial would remain open. The pick-and-choose opted out for the Korean Memorial, the Viet Nam Memorial (Wall) etc. But then again something had to be done after Bachman stated that she was happy and that the Tea Party had succeeded in shutting down the government. Damage control as any veteran of this nation clearly understands is not possible when on the same day you as a party say you would pay for private security at a memorial but that night vote for futher cuts in Veteran medical coverage and device research. I try to remain independent when I view political action - but hypocracy is running rampant in Washington and unfortunately the Republican party is giving hypocracy a good name.
beautifulmind

Heraklion, Greece

#25747 Oct 2, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
today, obama sent armed guards to the WW2 memorial to keep out veterans who wanted to visit it. due to the obama governbment shutdown it was closed. however our nations veterans stood up against obama thugs and removed the blockade.
that's so awesome!!! go vets!! stick it to the man!!(obama's a douche)(oh and our tyrannical police state-type "government" too.)
Fiddle

Beckley, WV

#25748 Oct 2, 2013
Leg Humper wrote:
I am 63 years old and my parents are still living. Will one of you useless, worthless, democrats tell me how I can stay on my parents insurance, get food stamps, a welfare check, Obamaphone, free internet, free college tuition, and anything else that you sorry ass morons get for free.
Amen!
beautifulmind

Heraklion, Greece

#25749 Oct 2, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>hey liberal obama clone. stop scaring the other libs with you doom and gloom obama press releases you get from piers morgan.
lol Burn!!

wake up obama-drones!!!! or he'll be coming for ya with HIS army of DRONES!

Look up the NDAA. Another very important law Obama passed (d*ckwad promised he wouldn't) basically it says our president has every legal right to kill you without charge or trial. he said he PROMISES not to use that power.(like he promised not to pass even the possibility of such behavior/policy into law) <<< he's really watching out for ya...promise...
George

United States

#25750 Oct 2, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
obama and the democratic senate should apologize to the american people for shutting down the government.
Maybe the Democrats should throw a hissy fit like the tea baggers and leave the government shut down until they defund farm welfare for millionaire Republican Congressmen.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25751 Oct 2, 2013
i dont want that dirty welfare collector trash in my doctors office. getto/project queens with snotty nosed kids spreading nasty getto germs around. i sure hope my doctors dont take low grade free obsama care welfare cases. CAN DOCTORS REFUSE TO CARE FOR THE LOWEST GRADE OBSAMA CARE FREE RECIPIENTS ? i want them to go to the ER. at the hospital. nasty drug using hepatitus sexual transmidded desease types.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#25752 Oct 2, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm still on my parent's insurance :P
our deductible is WAY lower than that. i pay $20 / visit to a speciality doctor. our insurance is awesome.
i just want everyone else's to be just as awesome so that's why i don't like obama care. no one should have to pay $500 unless paying for major surgery or cancer treatment....(and so on)
Good Lord. These dumb tea baggers don't grasp the difference between a co-pay, a deductible and a premium. Getting them understand actuarial sciences isn't gonna happen.

The doom and gloom is over. Obamacare works, make insurance more affordable and ensures everyone can get the care the need. Healthcare isn't a privilege. It's a basic human right.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25753 Oct 2, 2013
i have the upper grade obsama care. yes im a republican and i want the low grade people out of my doctors office. i pay a premium. they get it for free. what we need is a separation of classes. good docotrs for the upper. flunkies for the bronze.

#25754 Oct 2, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm young and i need to go to the doctors office for a chronic condition (young and sick?). what kind of healthcare does my future hold?
why would someone want high deductibles? everyone's should be low (affordable, if you will) no matter what.
Well if you have a pre-existing condition you should be a champion of the ACA because no one would ever insure you at any price. But you can choose whichever plan suits you. If you have to go the doctor for just a minor condition monthly, you should likely go with the a slightly higher plan than healthy people. But if you're a cancer survivor and getting regular checkups with the possibility of relapse, you should get the lowest deductible plan available (old).
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25755 Oct 2, 2013
what do you libby obama clones think of those two comments ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25756 Oct 2, 2013
separation of class. yes, it can work !

#25757 Oct 2, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe the Democrats should throw a hissy fit like the tea baggers and leave the government shut down until they defund farm welfare for millionaire Republican Congressmen.
We will get something extra. We did in 1995 when Gingrich came crawling back to Bill with his balls tucked in his ass. We will this time too. One week. That's how long it will take them to realize they lost another one.
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25759 Oct 2, 2013
i dont want getto/projects welfare cases with the low grade bronze care insurance they get for free in my doctors office. snotty dirty kids smearing getto germs on everthing. i have the platinum care package and i deserve the best. can doctors be forced to accept the welfare types who use drugs and have STD's ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25760 Oct 2, 2013
i have the best obsama care package and i deserve the best doctors. the low grade can go to the low grade doctors. i pay for mine, they get it free. what we need is three separate classes. i demand it.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25761 Oct 2, 2013
i sure hope my doctors cant be forced to deal with the low grades.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25762 Oct 2, 2013
yes. three separate classes. it can work. and its fair because i pay for the best.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25763 Oct 2, 2013
im calling my congressman about this. senators. people who dont pay get the bottom of the barrel care. i pay and should get the best doctor. yes. three separate classes. one where you have platinum, gold, bronze, and freebie doctors.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25764 Oct 2, 2013
the freebie doctors can deal with the low grade welfare types. they have bad school grades.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snitch "Joshua L Holbert" on parole 9 min Not the snitch 44
suddenlink dropping nick,comedy cen,mtv 1 hr bif 14
wanna f*** this chic 1 hr want to know 2
Trayvon 2 hr TPB 2
state police out sugar ck 3 hr whodey 16
what happened to the thread about the police on... 3 hr wanda 1
Wonderful West Virginia to get new publisher 3 hr West Virginia 1
RIGHT HERE: The reason Lt. Shawn Williams is su... 8 hr CHAD 7
Top cop in the kkk 8 hr CHAD 8
So Trivillians was a pill mill afterall 15 hr MsKamish 48