“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#25414 Sep 29, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you are and you are stupid. You use to have Mullens underb your profile and you took it off after I said something about you being from Mullens. And you are bitching about the kids riding dirt bikes on the Mullens topix. Not to bright headbanger from MULLENS.
I am not from Mullens dumbass. I have relatives in Mullens that I spend time with. I never had Mullens as my IP address. Yes I was talking about the dirt bikes on the hill Mepissa what is it to you bitch.

Location hidden

#25415 Sep 29, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>You Call Them "Meat Blower"....And Then Accuse "Them" Of Childish Name Calling.....Interesting....

So Who Are The Formidable Candidates That You Think Will Win Back The White House???...
Surely not another crack head like the dumb bastard that is in there.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25416 Sep 29, 2013
George.....this is true about the Obamacare. I am getting sick of the tea party on the right and the liberals on the left. Both are mindless sheeple.

Location hidden

#25417 Sep 29, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>If only you could read shit that isn't a right-wing tea bagger blog. It's you dumbasses versus 97 percent of all scientists on the planet. And the subject is science.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-205_162-57604926/...

Not looking good, dumbasses.
Well if scientists are saying that CO2 is a harmful gas, then yes I don't care if there are a billion of them, they are stupid.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#25419 Sep 29, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Whom ever wrote under Leg Humper, it was funny but uncalled for. You must really miss Sundog. Enough of you complained about him and he has been missing. So what you seem to be saying is that you want his input?
No we just like seeing him pissed off. He is a little bit smarter than meat blower.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25420 Sep 29, 2013
Now Eric Holder is sueing North Carolinia for there new regulations for ID's for voting calling it unconstitutional and racist. The NAACP and other are suing too based on the same reasons. This is ignorance at its top level. So what they are saying is minorities and poor are lazy and stupid. They have two years to get a free ID and register. Everyone has to have it. You need ID for checks, getting on a plane, gun permits and the federal government passed it to get Sudafed. This is why Holder, Obama and the naacp are truly the racist and holding the black man down. They are saying you are too stupid and lazy to be like the rest of the country
answer

United States

#25421 Sep 29, 2013
All politititions r on the side of wealth they themselves r rich and in most cases r born rich most r lawyers and I doubt there's more than a handful who've ever even done real work or even drive themselves cook clean or shop for there self and wealthy corporation got them elected in first place who u think pays for all those stupid adds on TV and radio

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#25422 Sep 29, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Now Eric Holder is sueing North Carolinia for there new regulations for ID's for voting calling it unconstitutional and racist. The NAACP and other are suing too based on the same reasons. This is ignorance at its top level. So what they are saying is minorities and poor are lazy and stupid. They have two years to get a free ID and register. Everyone has to have it. You need ID for checks, getting on a plane, gun permits and the federal government passed it to get Sudafed. This is why Holder, Obama and the naacp are truly the racist and holding the black man down. They are saying you are too stupid and lazy to be like the rest of the country
What's this new GOP law supposed to fix anyway? The imaginary voter fraud problem they invented? If not that, and it can't be, then it's purpose is pretty clear - to get less poor people to vote. You can feel the desperation coming off the republicans. It's hilarious. And the main purposes of the suit are the revamped precincts that make it harder to travel and park, elimination of early and Sunday voting. None of which would have any impact on the imaginary fraudulent voters. So their goal is clear - they can't win with candidates that are viewed as wingnut whackos, so they're trying to just get less voters for the other guy.

When will you dumbasses learn that your tea baggery has always failed, never worked, and we always make jokes about how bad it turns out? Birthers...Kenya...Muslim...al l tactics attempted by dumb tea baggers and now remain only as punchlines when we laugh at you.

You guys should try to make some changes within your own party. Find a candidate and start developing talking points to defend the lunacy he's been in. Get some ideas that aren't stupid for healthcare and jobs. It's not going to work, but as of right now, there isn't even a challenger any republican is willing to name because it's so embarrassing. Work on that.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25423 Sep 29, 2013
Bacon Hater......so your telling me that the poor and minorities can not get a free ID in 2 years time. And they are too stupid to figure out that they want to vote until the last day. Are you affraid to have a election with people who are smart enough to register and have ID? They are not taking their voting rights away. Again, two years to get a FREE ID. So not a burden on any finacially. If they move during that time you let them know. I have been doing it for years. What about you? And if you are against the potencial of voter fraud, then you sound scared. How does this not make sense? Because we already have identity theft. Why not the potencial of voter fraud especially with the immigration problem and their chances of both voter fraud and identity theft. If there was voter fraud and a liberal lost, you would be crying like the baby you are.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#25424 Sep 30, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon Hater......so your telling me that the poor and minorities can not get a free ID in 2 years time. And they are too stupid to figure out that they want to vote until the last day. Are you affraid to have a election with people who are smart enough to register and have ID? They are not taking their voting rights away. Again, two years to get a FREE ID. So not a burden on any finacially. If they move during that time you let them know. I have been doing it for years. What about you? And if you are against the potencial of voter fraud, then you sound scared. How does this not make sense? Because we already have identity theft. Why not the potencial of voter fraud especially with the immigration problem and their chances of both voter fraud and identity theft. If there was voter fraud and a liberal lost, you would be crying like the baby you are.
I really feel sorry for these people who cannot get ID's. How are they ever going to be able to drive or purchase alcoholic beverages? BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#25425 Sep 30, 2013
Here is an example of your made up voter fraud.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/ballot/2012fra...

Ravenswood

#25426 Sep 30, 2013
http://www.forbes.com/sites/johnwasik/2012/11...

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/10/opinion/the...

None of these explanations are true. There is almost no voting fraud in America. And none of the lawmakers who claim there is have ever been able to document any but the most isolated cases. The only reason Republicans are passing these laws is to give themselves a political edge by suppressing Democratic votes.

If you can read, it's not fox or msnbc.
Don't disagree unless you can show actual voter fraud.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#25427 Sep 30, 2013
OK Mypissa, you are allowed to quote left wing articles and we are expected to believe them as gospel, but if we quote a right wing source, we are considered tea baggers? You really are a libby moron.

Ravenswood

#25428 Sep 30, 2013
Night Crawler 104 wrote:
OK Mypissa, you are allowed to quote left wing articles and we are expected to believe them as gospel, but if we quote a right wing source, we are considered tea baggers? You really are a libby moron.
SHOW ME! I don't take anyone's word. I don't care what your political status is, they ALL lie. Show me something that says we have a legitimate voters fraud.

Can we discuss things without the name calling, it's getting old. I know, I have been guilty of that too.

Ravenswood

#25429 Sep 30, 2013
http://www.factcheck.org/tag/voter-fraud/

http://www.snopes.com/politics/ballot/2012fra...

Show me somewhere other than fox or fox affiliate. I'm sure there are other right wing news organizations other than fox.

Ravenswood

#25430 Sep 30, 2013
This needs to be posted again. Dylan is 100% right. Why we do something?
1 post removed
Crowley

Stafford, VA

#25432 Sep 30, 2013
I don't care, Holder is not the right color to hold that job. He may be ten times better than any Bush AG but African Americans makes me spooked.
Crowley

Stafford, VA

#25433 Sep 30, 2013
Ted Cruz and Miley Cyrus are my role models.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#25434 Sep 30, 2013
Melissa and Bacon Hater are the most blind sheeple on here. Does common sense elude them? Melissa gave articles and one said there was. That was her Snoopes one. She saw false but did not read the aticle. So where is the outrage for ID for sudafed and going into federal buildings? Why have an ID for registering for a gun? But the big question is how is it racist and impeding on their right to vote? Obamacare was more unconstitutional then this.
Jane

Fairmont, WV

#25435 Sep 30, 2013
What is the big deal about having an ID to vote. I do not know if there was voter fraud or not but if we use ID we will cut down on the suspicions of fraud. I would think everyone would want a fair and accurate count.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How To Open A Beer With A Banana 23 min free hat 230
ISIS up the Holler 26 min hills 1
fannie sez 40 min fannie 1
Wvwho's Worley pulls a Ray Rice on girl 1 hr norml 7
Hide your husbands 2 hr hate gossip girls 2
rev watts arrested for selling heroin. 2 hr dboy 12
ISIS on Sugar Creek 4 hr Ice Us 1
ISIS in Charleston 7 hr Concerned 61
Court house security 8 hr THESE DUMB ASS PE... 34
•••