Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#25336 Sep 28, 2013
Give me 1 good republican than can run, maybe I will register as a republican.
1 post removed
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#25338 Sep 28, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
Can you read or think on your own? There are no good canidtes on either side. That is why I am a independent.

Ravenswood

#25339 Sep 28, 2013
I am too but Rand Paul. Give me a break.
Jane

Clarksburg, WV

#25340 Sep 28, 2013
Please give me a good democrat. You have not mentioned one yet.
exil

Charleston, WV

#25341 Sep 28, 2013
There is none NO Democrats or Republican in office now. We need to clean house and VOTE them ALL OUT.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25342 Sep 28, 2013
exil wrote:
There is none NO Democrats or Republican in office now. We need to clean house and VOTE them ALL OUT.
wrong, we need to get rid of the marxist.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#25343 Sep 28, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Still, no answer.
And we already know how scared you are of the Clintons. Just because I ask you a simple question about your presidential candidate doesn't mean that you have to start crying about them. And remember, Banghazi makes you look dumb because you didn't hold your candlelight vigils for any of the 13 attacks that happened under Bush.
It's time for the self-proclaimed "stupid party" to quit crying and make some changes. Crying about Obamacare, the black muslim in the White House and poor people hasn't worked. You guys need some legitimate leaders who have some legitimate ideas, and you need them fast.
And as long as the basic, uneducated, idiot, gunnut, GOP whackjob refuses to even MENTION A SINGLE NAME of someone who can lead a conservative charge through both the primary and general elections, it's over guys.
Cry about Obama all you want. He is running.
Obama is running? Running for what, you ignorant bastard?

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#25344 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text>The phrase "our first Black president" was adopted as a positive by Bill Clinton supporters. When the Congressional Black Caucus honored the former president at its dinner in Washington D.C. on September 29, 2001, for instance, Rep. Eddie Bernice Johnson (D-TX), the chair, told the audience that Clinton "took so many initiatives he made us think for a while we had elected the first black president."[22]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toni_Morrison
Don't you remember that? BENGHAZI was something Fox TRIED to make a big issue out of and failed.
If you want to show an accomplishment, President George W. Bush done more for funding AIDS research and providing medicine to Africa and other countries to help control the epidemic.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#25345 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text>OK, I'm gay and black and have had an abortion. Oh yea, I have a gay partner. Even if Im were all that, nothing wrong with any of those things.
But at least I'm not from Mullens. Can we say deliverance.
Mullens, I hate to tell you stupid I am not from Mullens.
2 posts removed

Ravenswood

#25348 Sep 29, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Mullens, I hate to tell you stupid I am not from Mullens.
Yes you are and you are stupid. You use to have Mullens underb your profile and you took it off after I said something about you being from Mullens. And you are bitching about the kids riding dirt bikes on the Mullens topix. Not to bright headbanger from MULLENS.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#25349 Sep 29, 2013
Night Crawler 104 wrote:
<quoted text>
Meat Blower, I could list several republicans who would be formidable candidates against any democrat, including Billary. But why should I list the candidates to only have you parrot the typical stupid comments of the left? When the left has no intelligent argument, they revert to childish name calling and their usual lies.
You Call Them "Meat Blower"....And Then Accuse "Them" Of Childish Name Calling.....Interesting....

So Who Are The Formidable Candidates That You Think Will Win Back The White House???...

Dale City, VA

#25350 Sep 29, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>If you put a piece of cauliflower on the democratic ticket and said it was endorsed by Obama, meaty and Mel would vote for it and worship it like a God.
If The Democrats Were To Put a Piece Of Cauliflower On The Democratic Ticket....

Do You Suppose The Republicans Could Manage To Find a Suitable Republican Candidate To Beat It???....

Or Would The Country Have To Deal With 4 Years Of Crying ass Republicans Complaining about Every Little Decision President "Cauliflower" Made???...

Location hidden

#25351 Sep 29, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
You Call Them "Meat Blower"....And Then Accuse "Them" Of Childish Name Calling.....Interesting....
So Who Are The Formidable Candidates That You Think Will Win Back The White House???...
A couple of things Butt Crack, although you have been gone for a while you certainly have not gotten any smarter. And who says that I am calling Meat Blower childish names? He is what he is.
1 post removed

Dale City, VA

#25353 Sep 29, 2013
Night Crawler 104 wrote:
<quoted text>
A couple of things Butt Crack, although you have been gone for a while you certainly have not gotten any smarter. And who says that I am calling Meat Blower childish names? He is what he is.
Butt Crack???....Damn Dude!!!...You Can’t Have a Conversation Without Trying To Insult The One You’re Conversing With....Can You......Don’t Be Skeered.......It’s Just Politics.......

And I’m Not Supposed To Get any Smarter....There’s Just No More Room To Pack Any More Smarts Into My Rabbit Brain......

Who Says That You’re Calling “Meat Blower” Childish Names???....Well....{You Are}!!!.....In Post # 25313....You Brought Up The Issue Of Posters Calling Others Childish Names When They’re Confronted.....

Now Answer The Question I Asked....Who Are The Formidable Candidates To Run In 2016???....
beautifulmind

Heraklion, Greece

#25354 Sep 29, 2013
wow, i haven't looked at this thread for months. I can't believe it's still going, that's great. And what else is great, the conversations/posts have progressed in the most positive way. Last I was reading people were still arguing between Democrats and Republican parties, but now I'm reading more of both parties suck, our government is broken type of opinions. It's a big step in the right direction. Keep it up America, people are waking up, the future is beginning to seem a little brighter. I've been waiting for this.
1 post removed
George

United States

#25356 Sep 29, 2013
Met Office proof that global warming is still 'on pause' as climate summit confirms global temperature has stopped rising

The Mail on Sunday first revealed global temperature pause a year ago
IPCC report confirms no significant rise in global temperature since 1997
IPCC accused of sinking to 'hilarious level of incoherence'

The global warming ‘pause’ has now lasted for almost 17 years and shows no sign of ending – despite the unexplained failure of climate scientists’ computer models to predict it.

The Mail on Sunday has also learnt that because 2013 has been relatively cool, it is very likely that by the end of this year, world average temperatures will have crashed below the ‘90 per cent probability’ range projected by the models.

These also provide the main basis for the sweeping forecasts of a perilous, hotter world in a new report by the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC).

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24367...
----------

We are shutting down coal plants and in doing so causing serious economic hardship to millions of Americans based on "hilarious level of incoherence" and computer models PROVEN to be inaccurate. Brilliant.....NOT.
Jo wo

Beckley, WV

#25357 Sep 29, 2013
Support John Turner!

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#25358 Sep 29, 2013
George wrote:
Met Office proof that global warming is still 'on pause' as climate summit confirms global temperature has stopped rising
The Mail on Sunday first revealed global temperature pause a year ago
IPCC report confirms no significant rise in global temperature since 1997
IPCC accused of sinking to 'hilarious level of incoherence'
The global warming ‘pause’ has now lasted for almost 17 years and shows no sign of ending – despite the unexplained failure of climate scientists’ computer models to predict it.
The Mail on Sunday has also learnt that because 2013 has been relatively cool, it is very likely that by the end of this year, world average temperatures will have crashed below the ‘90 per cent probability’ range projected by the models.
These also provide the main basis for the sweeping forecasts of a perilous, hotter world in a new report by the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC).
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24367...
----------
We are shutting down coal plants and in doing so causing serious economic hardship to millions of Americans based on "hilarious level of incoherence" and computer models PROVEN to be inaccurate. Brilliant.....NOT.
So which do you deny - that CO2 isn't a greenhouse gas or that we aren't pumping 200 billion tons of it into the atmosphere?

Location hidden

#25359 Sep 29, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
So which do you deny - that CO2 isn't a greenhouse gas or that we aren't pumping 200 billion tons of it into the atmosphere?
Meat Blower, the only emissions that are damaging the environment are coming from your fart smelling breath.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#25360 Sep 29, 2013
Night Crawler 104 wrote:
<quoted text>
Meat Blower, the only emissions that are damaging the environment are coming from your fart smelling breath.
All this hostility just because your antiquated views and uneducated mind has been grouped with those just like you and booted out of power and into a powerless group of wingnuts no one cares about and everyone laughs at? We knew all the dumbasses would squirm a little, but you don't have to get so upset. Go clean your gun in anticipation of an an imaginary scenario. Race wars, secret helicopters coming to disarm everyone, the zombie apocalypse, whatever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot fashion sweater Hollister Fred perry sweate... 2 hr Emmy 1
Josh Holberts GF? 2 hr Hahahahaha 1
good pain doctors 3 hr MRS-TIFF 1
african american worst race ever 3 hr Spell Check 2
marshalls southridge 4 hr kbb3 1
all police officers should quit 5 hr Funny 7
Tammy Sue Jones Lantz Midkiff (Mar '13) 5 hr Simply Amazed 36
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages