Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#25305 Sep 27, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
After this Gov. shut down, the Republicans are going down big time:) The democrats don't have to do a thing, they are turning on themselves and it's fun to watch. Obamacare is here to stay and it will be successful, like everything else Obama has done. Great President!
I do not feel there will be a shut down for it would be political suicide. There has to be compromise on both parties. Neither is willing to do it. It has come from the mouths on both sides. Obamacare was shoved through. The famous line by idiot Pelosi of pass it and we will read it later. Reid, thinking he is this great leader when he is not. Cruz and Paul being stubbon and talking stupid. Finally a president who will only compromise with terrorist, but can not with congress. We need to git rid of them all and vote people in and not these wannabe lawyes who are career politicians.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#25306 Sep 27, 2013
Jane

Clarksburg, WV

#25307 Sep 27, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Still, no answer. It's hilarious.
I guess you would find it hilarious since anyone can stick a democrat sticker on and you would vote for them LOL
fitness-guru WARNING

Norman, OK

#25308 Sep 27, 2013
president obsama is at it again. why i dont know. HE JUST CANNOT SEEM TO STOP SPENDING.$100,000,000.00 to detroit. just how many times are the american taxpayers going to take it up the azz for this horrible marxist in the white house ? huh ? rpepublicans have got to cock block him. no more bailouts for empty lots. hes appeasing the leftovers there is what hes doing.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25309 Sep 27, 2013
clucking liberal detroit. liberals in that citys government have ruined a once fine city. how many more citys are on the chopping block because of liberal city governments ? huh ?
exil

Charleston, WV

#25310 Sep 27, 2013
So , So true fitness-guru. Amen!
1 post removed

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#25312 Sep 27, 2013
Democrats and unions have ran Detroit for years. Nuff said.

Location hidden

#25313 Sep 27, 2013
Meat Blower wrote:
<quoted text>
Still, no answer. It's hilarious.
Meat Blower, I could list several republicans who would be formidable candidates against any democrat, including Billary. But why should I list the candidates to only have you parrot the typical stupid comments of the left? When the left has no intelligent argument, they revert to childish name calling and their usual lies.

Location hidden

#25314 Sep 27, 2013
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
What is Hillary Clintons accomplishments? I would think you would be more concerned about the Dems top running candidate. Do you ever watch current events the republicans are not the only ones who have had embarrassing moments.
Hillary Clinton's accomplishments? She lied her way out of any responsibility for Benghazi. She continually lied to keep slick Willie out of jail. Lies and deception are her greatest accomplishment. Oh yeah, I almost forgot her role in the OBAMAPHONE remix.

http://www.recordnet.com/apps/pbcs.dll/articl...
http://m.youtube.com/index...
George

United States

#25315 Sep 27, 2013
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you would find it hilarious since anyone can stick a democrat sticker on and you would vote for them LOL
If you put a piece of cauliflower on the democratic ticket and said it was endorsed by Obama, meaty and Mel would vote for it and worship it like a God.
Bad Cop No Doughnut

UK

#25316 Sep 27, 2013
republicratards!
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25317 Sep 27, 2013
As of now, I do not see any good canidates from either side.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#25318 Sep 27, 2013
<quoted text>I DO NOT debate with ignorant people that's full of hatred for so many. It's none of your business if I'm gay or had an abortion. This is what's wrong today, people like you, teabagger ignorant and angry. That is what's wrong with America. YOU!
No mot really. Dumb ass bitches that vote for a democrat president to get freebe's is what is wrong with this country. Conservatives vote for jobs and economic growth. You dumb ass democrats vote for freebe's and government run programs to keep people down.

Location hidden

#25319 Sep 27, 2013
<quoted text>You must be related to Harvy, did you marry your sister also?
You know, you Lizzie's are fun to screw with in and out of bed. How about you and your gay partner come jump into my bed and I will jump in between the two of you and show you a real good time.
exil

Charleston, WV

#25320 Sep 27, 2013
There isn't a word that anyone could come up with to call you idiots. Even idiots is to NICE.

Location hidden

#25321 Sep 27, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
clucking liberal detroit. liberals in that citys government have ruined a once fine city. how many more citys are on the chopping block because of liberal city governments ? huh ?
Hopefully Chicago and New York goes under. Oh and I forgot the entire state of California. Then maybe the rest of this country can straighten itself out. But don't hold your breath.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25322 Sep 27, 2013
It has no bearing if Melissa is a lesbian or not. What has bearing is that we have a president who seems to forget when Harry Ried trying holding the budget hostage not too long ago. We have a president that refuses to talk and negotiate. We have a president that wants to do the blame displacement when things get tough.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25323 Sep 27, 2013
Overall Obama has proven he is not a leader. He is a liar and crybaby that breaks the law at will. He thinks nothing for America but is concerned with other countries rights and well being. He has been a disgrace
Personally

Paintsville, KY

#25324 Sep 27, 2013
Yulp
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25325 Sep 27, 2013
It is too bad that we still have to see this man for three more years. Have we suffered enough?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kanawha City to become the new 'West Side" 6 min Walking Bob 2
The Empty Glass 7 min Fruiloop 76
herd91 flew to syria 18 min redskin 2
herd91 started ebola 19 min redskin 2
herd91 told jameis winston to suit up. 20 min redskin 3
The Herd is still UNDEFEATED 24 min billhilly 3
Mountedqueers on way to another 4 win season 26 min billhilly 3
rev watts arrested for selling heroin. 12 hr carol 22
Look out drunk drives the snitch is here 17 hr NOT THE NARK 81
•••