Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#25184 Sep 23, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you want, a teacher to come over and give you a class? The information's everywhere. Take some responsibility and read about what you need to do. This stuff's not that hard, you're just that stupid. You're one of the people Obamacare is going to hand monthly cash to. You work two jobs and are raising two kids. You're golden. You'll have lower or, most likely, no premiums in January. We need this. For everybody. Now.
*nod*

frig my lifes

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#25185 Sep 23, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>You keep talking about "weather." Why? The discussion global climate and has nothing to the do with regional and seasonal temperatures.
You are saying global warming. Warming means warmer than before. Which would cause temperatures to rise. The earth as a whole the temperature was down this year and a lot of years in recent history compared to past history. Ice caps have berm melting for thousands of years. As they break off and current pulls them to warmer waters the do melt and more waters freeze in colder climate. This has been going on since the ice age. We have had highs and lows in global temperatures for thousands of years. I read an article the other day that we won't see a significant change in our earths temperature for about a billion and a half years and that cannot be changed because of the next stage of the suns existence. It will be turning into a dwarf and gases will be completing its burning up as gasses of the sun run out. The suns gravity will become greater and our path around the sun will change and our earths atmosphere will burn up due to the intense heat and radiation from the sun. The article that I was reading stated that if mankind thinks that we can destroy our atmosphere we are very arrogant to believe that. Our atmosphere is so vast that we would have to go back to the Industrial Age of the 70's and the land would have to be completely covered with coal producing power plants with no room for residential homes or businesses to effect our atmosphere enough for it to effect life. Greenhouse gases produce what? A gas that allows plant life to survive. Plant life produce a gas for humans to survive. With the human population growing by leaps and bounds and plant life being cut short by human development by land more plants needed to be grown for humans to survive we don't need to cut back on the gas for plant life to survive. The things missing from our earth are plants, trees, forests and any kind of greenery that produces oxygen that we need to survive. Forest fires, volcanoes and wiping out green lands does more destruction to our atmosphere than coal fired electric plants.
Bad Cop No Doughnut

Austin, TX

#25186 Sep 23, 2013
I love how these idiots, in both party's eat up all the bs the people in charge "feed them" and get all emotional if someone contradicts their "beliefs" I swear politics is the biggest cult since christianity, but similar to christianity you don't need any intelligence to join!

So go ahead pick a side and pray to the big smoke cloud head!...but ignore the man behind the curtain!

SOMEWHERE...
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#25187 Sep 23, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you want, a teacher to come over and give you a class? The information's everywhere. Take some responsibility and read about what you need to do. This stuff's not that hard, you're just that stupid. You're one of the people Obamacare is going to hand monthly cash to. You work two jobs and are raising two kids. You're golden. You'll have lower or, most likely, no premiums in January. We need this. For everybody. Now.
Yeah, we need this. So why all the delays and exemptions for everyone else but the American people? Why can't congress and the president use this great system? Why all the delays for unions and business'? Premiums are going up. that is why the wo jobs. Do you live in the real world?

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#25188 Sep 23, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
You are saying global warming. Warming means warmer than before. Which would cause temperatures to rise. The earth as a whole the temperature was down this year and a lot of years in recent history compared to past history. Ice caps have berm melting for thousands of years. As they break off and current pulls them to warmer waters the do melt and more waters freeze in colder climate. This has been going on since the ice age. We have had highs and lows in global temperatures for thousands of years. I read an article the other day that we won't see a significant change in our earths temperature for about a billion and a half years and that cannot be changed because of the next stage of the suns existence. It will be turning into a dwarf and gases will be completing its burning up as gasses of the sun run out. The suns gravity will become greater and our path around the sun will change and our earths atmosphere will burn up due to the intense heat and radiation from the sun. The article that I was reading stated that if mankind thinks that we can destroy our atmosphere we are very arrogant to believe that. Our atmosphere is so vast that we would have to go back to the Industrial Age of the 70's and the land would have to be completely covered with coal producing power plants with no room for residential homes or businesses to effect our atmosphere enough for it to effect life. Greenhouse gases produce what? A gas that allows plant life to survive. Plant life produce a gas for humans to survive. With the human population growing by leaps and bounds and plant life being cut short by human development by land more plants needed to be grown for humans to survive we don't need to cut back on the gas for plant life to survive. The things missing from our earth are plants, trees, forests and any kind of greenery that produces oxygen that we need to survive. Forest fires, volcanoes and wiping out green lands does more destruction to our atmosphere than coal fired electric plants.
We actually have people alive that think burning coal will lead to more plants. We're doomed.

I'm glad you read something. But it wasn't in a science magazine. It was in a political or entertainment magazine. The subject here is science. They all agree. You're dumb.
Jane

Fairmont, WV

#25189 Sep 23, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me? No one knows exactly what is in obamacare. Pelosi even said vote now and read it later LOL. No one knows how this is going to turn out.

schlappington, by god

#25190 Sep 23, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
We actually have people alive that think burning coal will lead to more plants. We're doomed.
I'm glad you read something. But it wasn't in a science magazine. It was in a political or entertainment magazine. The subject here is science. They all agree. You're dumb.
*nod*

frig my lifes
Huey

Beckley, WV

#25191 Sep 23, 2013
Cabbagehead Meadows
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#25192 Sep 23, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I think maybe you should read and watch tv about science. They just had a world conference with the top scientist in the world. They debunked global warming. The tempature has not risen in the last 15 years. That is apart of global warming. Plus extreme weather because of the contrast of heat and the melting of the ice caps. Glaciers have been melting ever sense the ice age. That is all apart of the scare tactic brought on by left wing tree huggers and your favorite sidekick Al nut case Gore. Plus earth goes through changes and science has proven that to. So eat your soy burger, smoke your hemp and masterbate to Cheech and Chong movies
Dumbarse Woman

Nitro, WV

#25193 Sep 23, 2013
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me? No one knows exactly what is in obamacare. Pelosi even said vote now and read it later LOL. No one knows how this is going to turn out.
She also said to quit your job! You have free healthcare!

lol
curious george

Mannington, WV

#25194 Sep 23, 2013
Night Crawler 104 wrote:
So let's get this straight Nimrod, the US shouldn't use coal because it is bad for the environment, however China's use of coal would be fine? And how long do you think that it would take the left to go after natural gas after they banned coal? It may not matter what side of the aisle you are on, but you are definitely on the left side.
I've never in all my life seen a bunch of people who see so much of the DOWN side of EVERYTHING. You people are no longer worth my time. Happy wallowing in the dark.

schlappington, by god

#25195 Sep 23, 2013
Huey wrote:
Cabbagehead Meadows
german? that yuns?
1 post removed
George

United States

#25197 Sep 23, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> I think maybe you should read and watch tv about science. They just had a world conference with the top scientist in the world. They debunked global warming. The tempature has not risen in the last 15 years. That is apart of global warming. Plus extreme weather because of the contrast of heat and the melting of the ice caps. Glaciers have been melting ever sense the ice age. That is all apart of the scare tactic brought on by left wing tree huggers and your favorite sidekick Al nut case Gore. Plus earth goes through changes and science has proven that to. So eat your soy burger, smoke your hemp and masterbate to Cheech and Chong movies
Global warming theories have been proven to be inaccurate as the temperature has not risen in 15 years even with massive amounts of C02 being pumped in the atmosphere. SInce it is based on false assumptions and will cause serious economic hardship to millions of people through loss of jobs and much higher energy bills regulating coal out of existence is just plain WRONG. And why you dissin Mary Jane? She should be legal in all 50 states. ;)
George

United States

#25198 Sep 23, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> I think maybe you should read and watch tv about science. They just had a world conference with the top scientist in the world. They debunked global warming. The tempature has not risen in the last 15 years. That is apart of global warming. Plus extreme weather because of the contrast of heat and the melting of the ice caps. Glaciers have been melting ever sense the ice age. That is all apart of the scare tactic brought on by left wing tree huggers and your favorite sidekick Al nut case Gore. Plus earth goes through changes and science has proven that to. So eat your soy burger, smoke your hemp and masterbate to Cheech and Chong movies
The more 'hemp' we can grow the better for the planet, it absorbs that nasty CO2 and turns it into oxygen. ;)
Jason

Madison, WV

#25199 Sep 23, 2013
Joe for sure!!!
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#25200 Sep 23, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Global warming theories have been proven to be inaccurate as the temperature has not risen in 15 years even with massive amounts of C02 being pumped in the atmosphere. SInce it is based on false assumptions and will cause serious economic hardship to millions of people through loss of jobs and much higher energy bills regulating coal out of existence is just plain WRONG. And why you dissin Mary Jane? She should be legal in all 50 states. ;)
Sory about the mary jane, but just like alcohol, moderation. Too much isnot good for you. I have seen the effects on friends.

Since: Sep 13

Beckley, WV

#25201 Sep 23, 2013
John Turner
Bad Cop No Doughnut

Austin, TX

#25202 Sep 23, 2013
If it was on T.V. then it must be true!
republicratards!
Pick a side and join the cult, brainwashing not included, your already dumb enough!

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#25203 Sep 23, 2013
Bad Cop No Doughnut wrote:
I love how these idiots, in both party's eat up all the bs the people in charge "feed them" and get all emotional if someone contradicts their "beliefs" I swear politics is the biggest cult since christianity, but similar to christianity you don't need any intelligence to join!

So go ahead pick a side and pray to the big smoke cloud head!...but ignore the man behind the curtain!

SOMEWHERE...
You can go f yourself Bacon Blower "Bad Cop No Nuts"
1 post removed
Bad Cop No Doughnut

Austin, TX

#25205 Sep 23, 2013
[QUOTE who="Jimmy Love's BITCH!"]<quoted text>
You are "Mr. Fucking Awesome!"[/QUOTE]

Wow you are stupid! The bacon bitch is as dumb as you!
Your all stupid! and your NOT making any kind of difference, except for the temperature in the room with your hot breath!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many days till trump cans Steve Lowe 7 min Dumb dumb 1
Trump recently lost 25 million in a lawsuit 1 hr Slinky 1
Mitches towing crushing there stolen cars 1 hr Curtis 1
Did you always. Have hpv and not take care of it? 2 hr usukk 3
Homeless man chopped up victim with a Machetti 4 hr The Juice 22
Anyone know Sam Foose???? (Feb '16) 5 hr SICKOqTHIEVES 3
Mary Hancock (Bowen) 5 hr Yoda 1

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance