George

United States

#25096 Sep 19, 2013
Manchin has never voted to restrict the gun rights of any law abiding citizens who are not mentally ill, EVER. So are you going to tell us some more lies about Manchin you heard from some right wing source?
exil

Charleston, WV

#25097 Sep 19, 2013
Pete and Re-Pete over and over. You people believe anything anyone says.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#25098 Sep 20, 2013
Melissa wrote:
The House action that stripped food stamp funding from a massive farm bill would threaten vital assistance for about 5,000 military families, mostly from the junior enlisted ranks.
76% of SNAP households included a child, an elderly person, or a disabled person. These vulnerable households receive 83% of all SNAP benefits.
That's pretty bad when people in the military are below poverty line when our slugs in congress get paid for about six months of bullshit and work three days a week at that. Also how much do those losers get paid in congress? Anything over a dollar an hour us way to much.

Location hidden

#25099 Sep 20, 2013
exil wrote:
Pete and Re-Pete over and over. You people believe anything anyone says.
Not really, but I believe you are an idiot. The doctor must have spanked you in the face when you were born, because, he thought it was your ass. I forgot you are all ass.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#25100 Sep 20, 2013
JamieWV wrote:
Ol Joe ...Wishy Washy...... He was ONE of the leaders on the Gun Control .
Thumb's Down on Joe.......What does he stand for?
He stands for whatever will get him reelected.
George

United States

#25101 Sep 20, 2013
Night Crawler 104 wrote:
<quoted text>
He stands for whatever will get him reelected.
Well I guess that means he stands by what the people who elected him want him to. Too bad more politicians dont do the same and we wouldnt be in the mess we are in.

Location hidden

#25102 Sep 20, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Well I guess that means he stands by what the people who elected him want him to. Too bad more politicians dont do the same and we wouldnt be in the mess we are in.
That is not what they are elected to do. They are elected to do the right thing for the entire country. Sometimes you have to go against the majority of the people who voted for you if the people are misinformed and ignorant of the issues that face them daily. We don't need politicians to be a puppet for the people who voted for them. The politicians are supposed to have a brain of there own and make educated decisions, not decisions based on emotions.
George

United States

#25103 Sep 20, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not what they are elected to do. They are elected to do the right thing for the entire country. Sometimes you have to go against the majority of the people who voted for you if the people are misinformed and ignorant of the issues that face them daily. We don't need politicians to be a puppet for the people who voted for them. The politicians are supposed to have a brain of there own and make educated decisions, not decisions based on emotions.
They need to do what is the people that elected them think is best. You are wrong when you say they should ignore the citizens, that is who they are representing. Of course they keep the country in mind also, because what is best for the country is also best for everyone. Manchin opposed Syria, which is what the majority of his voters wanted, however I am sure there are some who disagree. He/she needs to do what the people who elected them think is best, the voters elected him/her to represent them. Right or wrong he/she should do what they(voters) think is best, not what he/she(politician) thinks is best.
Bad Cop No Doughnut

Austin, TX

#25104 Sep 20, 2013
Oh butch up! and shut up! your not "doing" anything!
republicratards!

Location hidden

#25105 Sep 20, 2013
Bad Cop No Doughnut wrote:
Oh butch up! and shut up! your not "doing" anything!
republicratards!
As opposed to you, you ignorant moron? At least the rest of the people who post on this site have convictions, regardless of political party affiliation. They are not ignorant cowards like you.
Bad Cop No Doughnut

Austin, TX

#25106 Sep 20, 2013
Night Crawler 104 wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to you, you ignorant moron? At least the rest of the people who post on this site have convictions, regardless of political party affiliation. They are not ignorant cowards like you.
How is professor X
Bad Cop No Doughnut

Austin, TX

#25107 Sep 20, 2013
convictions hah! since when is arguing with yourself convictions?
republicratard!
Go! Go and make your BIG contribution!
Weird Harold

Fairmont, WV

#25108 Sep 20, 2013
Ever notice how much dough head sounds like Leg Humper? Both are ignorant, liars, cowards, blow me hards, welfare loving, work hating, morons.
Crowley

Welch, WV

#25109 Sep 20, 2013
I am a moron, I never make any sense.
Bad Cop No Doughnut

Austin, TX

#25110 Sep 20, 2013
Yeah I agree with him!
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25111 Sep 20, 2013
Obama has taken his first step to destroy coal. He lowered the emmision rate and has set the new standards. Liberals and tree hugger are dancing in the street. Can not wait to get that next electric bill

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#25112 Sep 20, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
The welfare system was meant to be temporary. Not a way of life.
*nod*

http://youtu.be/P1r-r6iLBEI

frig my lifes

Location hidden

#25113 Sep 21, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Obama has taken his first step to destroy coal. He lowered the emmision rate and has set the new standards. Liberals and tree hugger are dancing in the street. Can not wait to get that next electric bill
I can't wait to watch the welfare rolls expand to include the laid off union democrats who actually voted for Obama. They wanted him, they got him. The UMWA would not endorse a candidate in the 2012 Presidential election, however, by not endorsing Romney, they were essentially voting for Obama. Sometimes there are consequences for your actions.

http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2013/02/20/co...

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#25114 Sep 21, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>You are a proven LIAR. Nothing you say is believable.
Who Proved That He/She Was Lying???.....Just Because Republicans Donít Like It.....Or Believe It.....Doesnít Mean Itís a Lie....

But Seriously....Which One Of You Publicans Proved Bacon To Be a Liar???.....

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#25115 Sep 21, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
If Liberals Are Tree Huggers....Does That Mean Conservatives are Tree Haters???....

Why Do You Hate Trees????....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sissonville Gays 33 min greenweenie 14
Natalie Tennant campaigning at the courthouse 54 min nat hater 24
Catholics are the Epicenter of HATE 1 hr PadreLikesEmLilBoys 63
Shannon Smith Clark 1 hr shaun 19
Super hot prositutes on capital street $20 1 hr greenweenie 19
Marissa Loftis abandoned her son 1 hr :) 38
Snitches of kanawha valley 2 hr Joshua L Holbeet 14
Do you believe in spanking? 7 hr Huck Fill-Billies 50
Charleston Dating
Find my Match