Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Comments (Page 1,120)

Showing posts 22,381 - 22,400 of43,247
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Actually he went against Obama in NOT supporting attacking Syria. Joe does what he thinks is best, not what Obama wants.
1 post removed

“My morals return with sunrise”

Since: May 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
Actually he went against Obama in NOT supporting attacking Syria. Joe does what he thinks is best, not what Obama wants.
Joe does what's best (in his mind) for West Virginia, not so much the country. A congressman needs to balance the needs of his home state with the needs of the nation. Joe needs to admit the fact that coal is death, and fighting for it only delays the inevitable.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>A proven liar who cant even understand the article they themself posted and you tell someone else to use their brain? LOL You are pathetic. You are a blatant LIAR. So want to tell us again that they didnt just pass a bill giving drivers licenses to ILLEGAL lawbreakers who should be deported, not rewarded?
They passed a law that allows legal drivers to legally drive and have insurance (a major problem in California). You don't have to be a citizen of this country to legally drive here.
Chester

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Coach Lilly is the only person who could do better than joe and that's not going to happen. Go joe go. Ur the man. Keeping making wv proud.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
They passed a law that allows legal drivers to legally drive and have insurance (a major problem in California). You don't have to be a citizen of this country to legally drive here.
You are a compulsive liar. Nothing you say is believable. California giving licenses to law breaking illegal aliens is about as idiotic as you are. LIAR

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>You are a compulsive liar. Nothing you say is believable. California giving licenses to law breaking illegal aliens is about as idiotic as you are. LIAR
Whether you believe me or not doesn't change the facts. You don't have to be a citizen to legally drive in this country. Sorry. Regardless of someone's citizenship or visa status, if they're driving regularly, they should be able to purchase insurance. That's what the law is about. If an illegal immigrant hits your vehicle, their deportation isn't going to pay for any damage. And like it or not, the fact remains that most illegal immigrants work, pay taxes and contribute to society.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether you believe me or not doesn't change the facts. You don't have to be a citizen to legally drive in this country. Sorry. Regardless of someone's citizenship or visa status, if they're driving regularly, they should be able to purchase insurance. That's what the law is about. If an illegal immigrant hits your vehicle, their deportation isn't going to pay for any damage. And like it or not, the fact remains that most illegal immigrants work, pay taxes and contribute to society.
The fact is you are a liar, nothing you say it believable. Illegal lawbreaking criminals need deported, not granted drivers licenses. You + Liar = FACT
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Not most, but ALL illegal aliens are law breaking criminals. If they are working they are stealing American jobs. They do not deserve drivers licenses, they deserve jail cells and a bus or boat ride outa here. ALL, not most of these law breakers need removed from this country. Seal the border, kick em out! Meaty is a compulsive LIAR, nothing he says is believable.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
"...the bill provided licenses to those who could produce proof that they paid taxes or work in the United States...."
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Illeg...
Why don't you dumbasses try getting your news from a place whose agenda isn't to try to keep you stupid?
bahahahaha!
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/09/13/c...
frig my lifes

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
Not most, but ALL illegal aliens are law breaking criminals. If they are working they are stealing American jobs. They do not deserve drivers licenses, they deserve jail cells and a bus or boat ride outa here. ALL, not most of these law breakers need removed from this country. Seal the border, kick em out! Meaty is a compulsive LIAR, nothing he says is believable.
Everyone who breaks the law isn't a criminal. You break the law, and you don't consider yourself a criminal, right? Like it or not, our economy is dependent upon illegal workers. It's not good that it is, but there will always be a demand for them. That's why even the mainstream membership of GOP leadership (not the total tea baggers) understand the importance of immigration reform (another reason the law passed in California).

Illegal immigration is down under Obama and deportations are up. That's a fact you'll have to deal with. But nevertheless, illegal aliens are a phantom issue - much like voter fraud - that the tea baggers are told is a major problem when in actuality it isn't. GOP leaders love to see you dumbasses get all riled up over this stuff so they can give global agriculture firms and trillion-dollar oil companies billions in taxpayer dollars and you won't notice. It works.
say what

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone who breaks the law isn't a criminal. You break the law, and you don't consider yourself a criminal, right? Like it or not, our economy is dependent upon illegal workers. It's not good that it is, but there will always be a demand for them. That's why even the mainstream membership of GOP leadership (not the total tea baggers) understand the importance of immigration reform (another reason the law passed in California).
Illegal immigration is down under Obama and deportations are up. That's a fact you'll have to deal with. But nevertheless, illegal aliens are a phantom issue - much like voter fraud - that the tea baggers are told is a major problem when in actuality it isn't. GOP leaders love to see you dumbasses get all riled up over this stuff so they can give global agriculture firms and trillion-dollar oil companies billions in taxpayer dollars and you won't notice. It works.
where are you getting your figures? Oh, Janet Napolitano. Yes her figures have already been proven false.
Figures released Thursday by Customs and Border Protection tell a different story.
Arrests are actually up 13 percent compared with the same time last year. The number was 170,223 in 2012, and is 192,298 this year.

Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, reacting to those numbers, questioned Napolitano's insistence that the border is becoming more secure.

"There is no statistic, metric or evidence that the border is more secure than ever. I went out there for a couple days and found multiple spots where you can see trails of people coming in. They were still apprehending massive amounts of drugs out there, this is a very porous border," Chaffetz said.

The numbers back up anecdotal claims that Texas is seeing a marked surge in traffic. The increase comes as Congress prepares to debate immigration legislation, which in its draft form is expected to include a pathway to citizenship for millions of illegal immigrants already here. Some have expressed concern this provision could entice illegal immigrants to cross over.

The stats show that in Texas, arrests in the last six months are up 53 percent in the Rio Grande Valley; up 22 percent in Laredo; and up 24 percent in El Paso.

For the last five years, the administration claimed the border was more secure because arrest numbers declined as the economy tanked. Would-be illegal immigrants from Mexico either stayed home or went home.

Now, however, arrests are actually up by 25,000. That means more traffic, and more immigrants actually getting through.

According to the Government Accountability Office, up to 40 percent of those who make it over the southwest border never get caught.

But a new radar drone, called "VADER," showed during a three-month test in Arizona that agents are catching fewer than 50 percent of those who successfully cross the border and then disappear into the mountains, valleys and deserts. Administration sources say, however, the system is still in a testing phase, the 50 percent figure is inaccurate and VADER alone offers an incomplete picture.

Customs and Border Protection says they are using all the resources they can to crack down on the problem areas.
1 post removed

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Well Duh wrote:
This is ridiculas on Bacon Haters side. California under AB60 for driver liscence stated illegal immigrants as long as they show they pay taxes. In order for them to get a social security card, they are showing they have stolen someones identity to obatain it or got if fraudulantly. So they break two laws and get rewarded? First being here illegally and fraud on getting social security numbers. Then this all has a snowball effect, because with any of this documentation, they can get more welfare and they can register to vote. That is why liberals want this. This is what makes them crimminals bacon boy. Plus you are also advocating slavery. Most do not get paid by US standard a living wage here in America. That is why they live so many in a house to save money to send back home. You are such a tool of stupidity for Obama and left wing nut jobs.
No, I'm acknowledging the undeniable fact that our economy depends upon illegal workers. I'm not advocating it, I'm telling it like it is. Many in your party are doing the same. Only the galactically ignorant pretend like "sealing our borders" with a modern version of the Berlin Wall is either possible or beneficial.

Like I said, these people work, pay taxes and contribute. Those that do are nothing but a benefit to this nation. They deserve a path to citizenship, the right to drive legally and the right to compete with anyone else for wages. But as long as the GOP leadership has you duped into thinking they're this giant problem and drag on our economy, you'll do what you're doing - freak out about them, scream "'Merica!" and pay no mind while they take your taxpayer dollars and give welfare to oil companies an agricultural firms while they protect the tactics that allow 200 of our largest corporation to pay no taxes.
exil

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Preach on preacher some one might listen.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Bacon Hater.....You and anyone who believes you are advocating two crimes. If they are illegal and paying taxes, then they obtained social security numbers illegally. You can not deny this. So how many crimes and illegal activities do they need to preform for you to understand this?

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Well Duh wrote:
Bacon Hater.....You and anyone who believes you are advocating two crimes. If they are illegal and paying taxes, then they obtained social security numbers illegally. You can not deny this. So how many crimes and illegal activities do they need to preform for you to understand this?
You don't need a social security number to pay taxes, dipshit.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Well Duh wrote:
Meaty is a compulsive liar and make things up as he goes. Dont believe a word it says. We all know these people are lawbreaking criminals who should be deported. He will make up fake statistics to support his nonsense, and then lie some more to justify his ignorance. I wouldnt believe a word he says even if his tongue came notarized.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm acknowledging the undeniable fact that our economy depends upon illegal workers. I'm not advocating it, I'm telling it like it is. Many in your party are doing the same. Only the galactically ignorant pretend like "sealing our borders" with a modern version of the Berlin Wall is either possible or beneficial.
Like I said, these people work, pay taxes and contribute. Those that do are nothing but a benefit to this nation. They deserve a path to citizenship, the right to drive legally and the right to compete with anyone else for wages. But as long as the GOP leadership has you duped into thinking they're this giant problem and drag on our economy, you'll do what you're doing - freak out about them, scream "'Merica!" and pay no mind while they take your taxpayer dollars and give welfare to oil companies an agricultural firms while they protect the tactics that allow 200 of our largest corporation to pay no taxes.
You are a proven LIAR. Nothing you say is believable.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need a social security number to pay taxes, dipshit.
Wow......so you have never filled out a W2? That is how you pay taxes. You really are a clueless sheeple

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> Wow......so you have never filled out a W2? That is how you pay taxes. You really are a clueless sheeple
I'll say it again. You don't have to have a social security number to pay taxes. Dipshit.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>You are a proven LIAR. Nothing you say is believable.
This is the standard republican tactic. "I don't like those FACTS so I don't believe them." How's that working out so far? Let's see - lost 5 out of the last 6 elections, 41 failed and costly votes to repeal Obamacare, a party splintered and powerless, and the laughingstock of the planet. Keep up the tactics. We'll take the votes and we love the jokes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 22,381 - 22,400 of43,247
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Most annoying commercial on TV 15 min rusty 32
Plants allowed supervised visit with children 25 min yep 2
Plants Lied on Talkline 26 min Joe Public 3
plants family vacation 41 min yep 3
Rite Aid warehouse to close 59 min I got fired 18
plants on hoppy 1 hr yep 8
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 1 hr Jimmy Love 3,893
I Like Pubic Hair On Women 8 hr TPB 83
•••