Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

United States

#24811 Sep 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm acknowledging the undeniable fact that our economy depends upon illegal workers. I'm not advocating it, I'm telling it like it is. Many in your party are doing the same. Only the galactically ignorant pretend like "sealing our borders" with a modern version of the Berlin Wall is either possible or beneficial.
Like I said, these people work, pay taxes and contribute. Those that do are nothing but a benefit to this nation. They deserve a path to citizenship, the right to drive legally and the right to compete with anyone else for wages. But as long as the GOP leadership has you duped into thinking they're this giant problem and drag on our economy, you'll do what you're doing - freak out about them, scream "'Merica!" and pay no mind while they take your taxpayer dollars and give welfare to oil companies an agricultural firms while they protect the tactics that allow 200 of our largest corporation to pay no taxes.
You are a proven LIAR. Nothing you say is believable.
Well Duh

Dayton, VA

#24812 Sep 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need a social security number to pay taxes, dipshit.
Wow......so you have never filled out a W2? That is how you pay taxes. You really are a clueless sheeple

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#24813 Sep 15, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> Wow......so you have never filled out a W2? That is how you pay taxes. You really are a clueless sheeple
I'll say it again. You don't have to have a social security number to pay taxes. Dipshit.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#24814 Sep 15, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>You are a proven LIAR. Nothing you say is believable.
This is the standard republican tactic. "I don't like those FACTS so I don't believe them." How's that working out so far? Let's see - lost 5 out of the last 6 elections, 41 failed and costly votes to repeal Obamacare, a party splintered and powerless, and the laughingstock of the planet. Keep up the tactics. We'll take the votes and we love the jokes.
George

United States

#24815 Sep 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the standard republican tactic. "I don't like those FACTS so I don't believe them." How's that working out so far? Let's see - lost 5 out of the last 6 elections, 41 failed and costly votes to repeal Obamacare, a party splintered and powerless, and the laughingstock of the planet. Keep up the tactics. We'll take the votes and we love the jokes.
You are a proven liar who makes us the "facts" as you go. You have clearly shown you are not credible. It is no wonder you worship Obama like a cult leader, you are both compulsive LIARS.
George

United States

#24816 Sep 15, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> Wow......so you have never filled out a W2? That is how you pay taxes. You really are a clueless sheeple
These illegals dont pay taxes, they get paid under the table the slave wages you mentioned. They break the law, steal American jobs, dont pay taxes, but Meaty the liar says they are beneficial to the country. He will make up some more lies to justify his stupidity and then call you a tea bagger. LOL
George

United States

#24817 Sep 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll say it again. You don't have to have a social security number to pay taxes. Dipshit.
You could swear on your mothers grave it was hot in Death Valley in July and I wouldnt believe it. Know why? Because you are a proven compulsive LIAR.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#24818 Sep 15, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>You could swear on your mothers grave it was hot in Death Valley in July and I wouldnt believe it. Know why? Because you are a proven compulsive LIAR.
"Most arguments against illegal immigration begin with the premise that the illegal don't pay income taxes, and that they therefore take more in services than they contribute. However, IRS estimates that about 6 million unauthorized immigrants file individual income tax returns each year.[22] Research reviewed by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office indicates that between 50 percent and 75 percent of unauthorized immigrants pay federal, state, and local taxes.[22] illegal immigrants are estimated to pay in about $7 billion per year into Social Security.[27] In addition, they spend millions of dollars per year, which supports the US economy and helps to create new jobs. The Texas State Comptroller reported in 2006 that the 1.4 million illegal immigrants in Texas alone added almost $18 billion to the state's budget, and paid $1.2 billion in state services they used.[28]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_impact_...

I don't say it or swear it. It's a fact that most of them pay taxes and contribute to our economy. The worst part is that both parties agree on this, agree we need to reform immigration to give these contributors a path to citizenship and agree on how to do it. But then we throw dumb tea baggers like you in the mix and nothing happens.
George

United States

#24819 Sep 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
"Most arguments against illegal immigration begin with the premise that the illegal don't pay income taxes, and that they therefore take more in services than they contribute. However, IRS estimates that about 6 million unauthorized immigrants file individual income tax returns each year.[22] Research reviewed by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office indicates that between 50 percent and 75 percent of unauthorized immigrants pay federal, state, and local taxes.[22] illegal immigrants are estimated to pay in about $7 billion per year into Social Security.[27] In addition, they spend millions of dollars per year, which supports the US economy and helps to create new jobs. The Texas State Comptroller reported in 2006 that the 1.4 million illegal immigrants in Texas alone added almost $18 billion to the state's budget, and paid $1.2 billion in state services they used.[28]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_impact_...
I don't say it or swear it. It's a fact that most of them pay taxes and contribute to our economy. The worst part is that both parties agree on this, agree we need to reform immigration to give these contributors a path to citizenship and agree on how to do it. But then we throw dumb tea baggers like you in the mix and nothing happens.
You are already a proven liar on this subject and purposely posted lies and misleading information, and now you expect people to believe a word you post? You are a liar, and liars can not be trusted to tell the truth. I guess you expect us to filter through your stupidity to figure out what is lies and what is actually the truth. NOT
George

United States

#24820 Sep 15, 2013
The government attack on the Constitution continues. Now they are going after free speech and the 1st amendment.

Patrik Jonsson 3 hours ago

In its attempt to define who’s a journalist and who’s not, is the US Senate trying to say that Thomas Paine, a corset-maker, wouldn’t have deserved the same protections from government heavy-handedness as a newspaper publisher like Ben Franklin?

The first version of a media shield law that handily made it through the Senate Judiciary Committee on Thursday defined for the first time what constitutes a “real reporter” deserving of extra protection versus what Sen. Dianne Feinstein called a “17-year-old blogger” who doesn’t deserve a legal shield.

While Mr. Paine eventually edited magazines in the United States, he’s best known for his pamphleteering days, when he self-published “Common Sense,” one of the American Revolution’s most poignant calls to arms. Modern bloggers often see themselves as the inheritors of the pamphleteering tradition, and many wondered on Friday whether Paine would be covered under the proposed law.

That Congress is attempting to define “journalist” at all in order to expand protections after a number of high-profile leak cases and ensuing Justice Department prosecutions caused blog impresario Matt Drudge to call Ms. Feinstein a “fascist” on Twitter, suggesting that the law would subvert a free press by giving institutional advantage to government-approved media outlets.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#24821 Sep 15, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>You are already a proven liar on this subject and purposely posted lies and misleading information, and now you expect people to believe a word you post? You are a liar, and liars can not be trusted to tell the truth. I guess you expect us to filter through your stupidity to figure out what is lies and what is actually the truth. NOT
I don't care if you believe me or not. I didn't say it. The IRS did. The Government Accounting Office did. The facts are the facts. You should write to Wikipedia and tell them to stop using facts because if the bacon hater posts them, then they become incorrect. That's your dumb tea bagger logic. And that's why people laugh at you.
ridiculous

Berkeley Springs, WV

#24822 Sep 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care if you believe me or not. I didn't say it. The IRS did. The Government Accounting Office did. The facts are the facts. You should write to Wikipedia and tell them to stop using facts because if the bacon hater posts them, then they become incorrect. That's your dumb tea bagger logic. And that's why people laugh at you.
HARVEY WALLBANGER IS AN IDIOT:)
George

United States

#24823 Sep 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if you believe me or not. I didn't say it. The IRS did. The Government Accounting Office did. The facts are the facts. You should write to Wikipedia and tell them to stop using facts because if the bacon hater posts them, then they become incorrect. That's your dumb tea bagger logic. And that's why people laugh at you.
You can say whoever said whatever and no one cares or believes a word of it because you probably lied and made it up as you are known for doing. That is what happens when you are a LIAR.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#24824 Sep 15, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>You can say whoever said whatever and no one cares or believes a word of it because you probably lied and made it up as you are known for doing. That is what happens when you are a LIAR.
Just because you don't understand citing sources and clicking links doesn't mean other people don't. Everything I say I back up with verifiable facts. Everything you say just digs the dumbass hole even deeper.
curious george

Mannington, WV

#24825 Sep 15, 2013
Let me see if I've got this right....George thinks Bacon Hater is a liar.
George

United States

#24826 Sep 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you don't understand citing sources and clicking links doesn't mean other people don't. Everything I say I back up with verifiable facts. Everything you say just digs the dumbass hole even deeper.
Just like when you misquoted a news source the other night with a link that turned out to purposely be a LIE? LOL You are a proven liar and therefor nothing you say is believable. You could just be lying again when you say Wiki or whoever is the one who actually said it.Cracks me up that you actually DO expect people to sift through what you say to see what is a lie and what isnt. LMAO You are a dishonest person who cant be trusted. I may disagree with Sundog but I have never known him to blatantly lie like you do. You are pathetic and not worthy of adult debate.
George

United States

#24827 Sep 15, 2013
curious george wrote:
Let me see if I've got this right....George thinks Bacon Hater is a liar.
LOL. Yeah get used to it for a while, I am not letting it go. Everyone needs to see what a blatant liar he is.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#24828 Sep 15, 2013
curious george wrote:
Let me see if I've got this right....George thinks Bacon Hater is a liar.
Hahaha. Yep. If the facts don't fit the narrative provided by What The Fox news, it's a lie. And they wonder why they can't win an election.

George, just click the link. You don't have to believe me, and I'm not computer savvy enough to create fake Wikipedia pages just to make you look dumb. Wiki already does a perfectly fine job at that, and you make it easy.

MOST ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WORK, PAY TAXES and CONTRIBUTE. Sorry. But it's true. Stop being duped. It's a problem, but it's about 426th on the list of shit that we need to be concerned about. The GOP keeps the dumb people (you and the tea baggers) occupied with inflated issues while they blow your taxpayer dollars on corporate welfare and protecting the rich's quasi-legal tactics. And you fall for it. Every time.
Bad Cop No Doughnut

San Jose, CA

#24829 Sep 15, 2013
How much "grease" does your family's go through?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#24830 Sep 15, 2013
Bad Cop No Doughnut wrote:
How much "grease" does your family's go through?
hahahaha. bacon sorry man but this comment was funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Perverted doctors ...ready set ..go ... 25 min NancySlimeSlit 14
2 [email protected] Foundations Program 41 min sam 2
Zoe Shavers terrible Prosecuter 2 hr Upset victim 1
biggest drug dealers in charleston (Sep '12) 3 hr Word of Wisdom 14
Is he coming onto me ?? 3 hr Cassie- Life is good 25
Women Obsessed With Facebook Pictures ? Self-Ab... 5 hr Blonde 6
Data proves ACA Is Working 5 hr Frank -Claire Und... 5

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages