Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#24384 Sep 3, 2013
Melissa wrote:
Americans say they don't want the U.S. to strike Syria, but that they could support a limited action that did not risk the lives of American soldiers, according to recent polls.
http://news.yahoo.com/polls-americans-dont-wa...
ol coot thinkun thems shud send the uss berrock osawma two the pershun golf!
http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/cooterink/m...
frig my lifes
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24385 Sep 3, 2013
I guess Melissa does not know the region or history. So what would just a few tomahawks launch prove? They do not care and there would be a response. Then there would be boots on the ground. Plus the other side is backed by China and Russia. You may not fear one or the other. But if you want conflict, it shall come.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#24386 Sep 3, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
I guess Melissa does not know the region or history. So what would just a few tomahawks launch prove? They do not care and there would be a response. Then there would be boots on the ground. Plus the other side is backed by China and Russia. You may not fear one or the other. But if you want conflict, it shall come.
8-/

frig my lifes
1 post removed

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#24388 Sep 3, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
I guess Melissa does not know the region or history. So what would just a few tomahawks launch prove? They do not care and there would be a response. Then there would be boots on the ground. Plus the other side is backed by China and Russia. You may not fear one or the other. But if you want conflict, it shall come.
http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/cooterink/m...
frig my lifes

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#24389 Sep 3, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
I guess Melissa does not know the region or history. So what would just a few tomahawks launch prove? They do not care and there would be a response. Then there would be boots on the ground. Plus the other side is backed by China and Russia. You may not fear one or the other. But if you want conflict, it shall come.
*nod*

frig my lifes
Melissa

Parkersburg, WV

#24390 Sep 3, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
I guess Melissa does not know the region or history. So what would just a few tomahawks launch prove? They do not care and there would be a response. Then there would be boots on the ground. Plus the other side is backed by China and Russia. You may not fear one or the other. But if you want conflict, it shall come.
I did NOT say I wanted anyone to attack. I was just proving you wrong. You tell half truths and I had to point it out.
Of course I don't know as much as you being a female and all. But, the use of chemical weapons is unlawful in international law. So, what would a real smart fellar like you do. Stand by and say, it ain't my problem, their chemical weapons won't reach WV.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24391 Sep 3, 2013
Melissa.......I do not tell half truths and your survey did not come up. We know that America is against attacks. Limited stikes shows weakness and this will lead to more. This is fact that people know this will happen but do not wish to speak of. I must admitt the propaganda machine is working overtime and most of America has become sheeple. But most do not want this if you look at the big landscape.
Arhtur

United States

#24392 Sep 3, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
I guess Melissa does not know the region or history. So what would just a few tomahawks launch prove? They do not care and there would be a response. Then there would be boots on the ground. Plus the other side is backed by China and Russia. You may not fear one or the other. But if you want conflict, it shall come.
Well it would prove several things. It would prove that once again our government ignores the wishes of its citizens and does as it pleases. It also proves we are not really broke like they keep saying, we are only broke when it comes to Americans. Always plenty of money for war, never any money for helping Americans. But like I have said, I am sure we can lay off a few more thousand American workers to help pay for these 1.5 million dollar missiles of which they want to sling hundreds. What will be accomplished with this hundreds of millions of dollars? Nothing more than to help Al Queada topple Assad. Then we can spend billions to fight these same terrorists. A brilliant plan from the war mongers who do everything and anything possible to keep turmoil in the middle east and keep us right in the middle. The war machine must be fed.
Arhtur

United States

#24393 Sep 3, 2013
Melissa wrote:
<quoted text>
I did NOT say I wanted anyone to attack. I was just proving you wrong. You tell half truths and I had to point it out.
Of course I don't know as much as you being a female and all. But, the use of chemical weapons is unlawful in international law. So, what would a real smart fellar like you do. Stand by and say, it ain't my problem, their chemical weapons won't reach WV.
Attacking Syria wont diminish the chances of them trying to attack the USA(WV), it will only increase it. Common sense. An attack wont help our national security, it will greatly harm it. but hey, all the more reason they will have to ignore some more of our Constitutional rights because the scary Syrians will be after us.
Melissa

Parkersburg, WV

#24394 Sep 3, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Melissa.......I do not tell half truths and your survey did not come up. We know that America is against attacks. Limited stikes shows weakness and this will lead to more. This is fact that people know this will happen but do not wish to speak of. I must admitt the propaganda machine is working overtime and most of America has become sheeple. But most do not want this if you look at the big landscape.
Again, what would you do?
http://news.yahoo.com/polls-americans-dont-wa...
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24395 Sep 3, 2013
Melissa.....sorry but your adress add on will not come up for me. But I would not attack. I have said it all along and most of the regular people who post on this site have agreed from both sides. Only one on here who feels we should is Bacon Hater. You have said that you did not say that you support it, but you have not denied wanting to attack. You are hell bent to be apart with computer clips that will not show. To show that your computer smart, but not in real life. I do not seem to have trouble with Cooter Bob or Sundog when they have computer clips.
Dubya

Bluefield, WV

#24396 Sep 3, 2013
Yer either wit us or yer against us, no in between.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24397 Sep 3, 2013
Melissa......If they had the solid truth on who used the chemical weapons as you have indicated through international law. Then why have our allies and the UN have not backed us and joined in?
Melissa

Parkersburg, WV

#24398 Sep 3, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Melissa.....sorry but your adress add on will not come up for me. But I would not attack. I have said it all along and most of the regular people who post on this site have agreed from both sides. Only one on here who feels we should is Bacon Hater. You have said that you did not say that you support it, but you have not denied wanting to attack. You are hell bent to be apart with computer clips that will not show. To show that your computer smart, but not in real life. I do not seem to have trouble with Cooter Bob or Sundog when they have computer clips.
You my brain dead friend still have not answered my question! What would you do?
I would, having the balls I have,(which you my friend is lacking), strike. Telling the world, including Puddin and China, you have to live by the internationals laws or we will strike the shit out of you. Why do we have these laws if we are not going to enforce them?
But, me being a weak, not as bright as you, woman. I say bomb the shit out of the, what if it were your child foaming at the mouth dying. As a mother and a grandmother, we should NOT allow this to happen to anyone. Y

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#24399 Sep 3, 2013
Americans, like the British, are against ANY MILITARY ACTION ANYWHERE, EVER. That's because of what Bush did. And the Brits flatly spelled it out. We are now seeing the full effects of Bush's catastrophic presidency, his lies and war crimes. Coalitions are over. What a disgrace that war criminal is. He needs to remain in exile.
Arhtur

United States

#24400 Sep 3, 2013
Melissa wrote:
<quoted text>
You my brain dead friend still have not answered my question! What would you do?
I would, having the balls I have,(which you my friend is lacking), strike. Telling the world, including Puddin and China, you have to live by the internationals laws or we will strike the shit out of you. Why do we have these laws if we are not going to enforce them?
But, me being a weak, not as bright as you, woman. I say bomb the shit out of the, what if it were your child foaming at the mouth dying. As a mother and a grandmother, we should NOT allow this to happen to anyone. Y
So in order to show the Syrian rebels(aka Al Queada, the ones who actually used them) that we wont let people use chemicals weapons, you would strike and overthrow Assad, killing scores more innocent civilians, and helping the same people who used the chemical weapons into power. Brilliant.
Arhtur

United States

#24401 Sep 3, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Americans, like the British, are against ANY MILITARY ACTION ANYWHERE, EVER. That's because of what Bush did. And the Brits flatly spelled it out. We are now seeing the full effects of Bush's catastrophic presidency, his lies and war crimes. Coalitions are over. What a disgrace that war criminal is. He needs to remain in exile.
Hate to tell ya but most people were already against unneeded military action long before Bush became president.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#24402 Sep 3, 2013
Arhtur wrote:
<quoted text>So in order to show the Syrian rebels(aka Al Queada, the ones who actually used them) that we wont let people use chemicals weapons, you would strike and overthrow Assad, killing scores more innocent civilians, and helping the same people who used the chemical weapons into power. Brilliant.
Hey "Arhtur". You may wanna fix that.
Arhtur

United States

#24403 Sep 3, 2013
I think it says it all about our government when we have spent over 10 years and billions of dollars fighting Al Queada in certain places and now we are arming them in others. Great way to keep up the turmoil and ensure the future of our military industrial complex. The government wants the war on "terror" to never end and will do whatever needed to keep it going. It gives them immense power and they like it and at the same time the people more blindly follow into line and sacrifice their liberties. A win-win for the government. A big LOSE for the citizens of America and the world.
Weird Harold

Ashburn, VA

#24404 Sep 3, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Americans, like the British, are against ANY MILITARY ACTION ANYWHERE, EVER. That's because of what Bush did. And the Brits flatly spelled it out. We are now seeing the full effects of Bush's catastrophic presidency, his lies and war crimes. Coalitions are over. What a disgrace that war criminal is. He needs to remain in exile.
Atta boy Meat Lover, blame the current situation in Syria on Bush.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittney Spears moved to Charleston 42 min rents cheap nice ... 4
caleb bays of campbells creek 1 hr Another old man 12
WV Man likes his 13 years old (Dec '15) 3 hr Mark J 8
Where is Justin? 4 hr Funeral parade 2
Anna Ranson update? 5 hr Mom 4
News Kanawha bar owners to intensify smoking fight (Sep '08) 5 hr Sneed 3
What happened to morals? (Sep '08) 5 hr Drugs are bad 2

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages