Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Bad Cop No Doughnut

Germany

#24271 Aug 30, 2013
OMG STFU republicratards! I see no more changes today!
exil

Kimberly, WV

#24272 Aug 30, 2013
I sure hope how soon they take this crap off.
Arhtur

United States

#24273 Aug 30, 2013
exil wrote:
I sure hope how soon they take this crap off.
DO you btich at the TV because you dont like the show you are watching? LOL
Arhtur

United States

#24274 Aug 30, 2013
Dictator Obama made it pretty clear he has to fire at least a few missiles to satisfy his ego and try and save face. Sorry mighty O, too late for that. Do the right thing and dont do anything. At over a million a pop one missile would pay for a lot of teachers.
Weepys mammy

Winfield, WV

#24275 Aug 31, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my are we in a pissing match with each other? Weepy don't talk to your mommy like that. You should be ashamed of yourself.
I would have put him up for adoption but his daddy wanted to keep him for the extra entitlement check and food stamps.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#24276 Aug 31, 2013
ridiculous wrote:
HARVEY WALLBANGER! Go bang some more walls!!!
I told you to quit stalkinge.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#24277 Aug 31, 2013
Wow this is crazy!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#24278 Aug 31, 2013
cooterbob always tells it like it is,no bs.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#24279 Aug 31, 2013
tickstick wrote:
Yeah, like when he says that the dumb tea baggers are "the future."
1 post removed
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24281 Aug 31, 2013
The liberals do not get it. You as well as Obama decided with your arrogance that you are better. You critisized and blamed the past administration for everything. With Obama's own words and the people on here backing him up, it has been created that he is not only above the law but can be a hypocrit and it is ok. You are such sheeple.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#24282 Aug 31, 2013
We criticized the last administration for lying about WMD to the American people.

And that lie is EXACTLY why the American people oppose military action in Syria.

But in case you didn't hear it yet on Fox, the president is going to seek congressional approval before he acts. Let's see how that turns out before you go off the deep end.
Well Duh wrote:
The liberals do not get it. You as well as Obama decided with your arrogance that you are better. You critisized and blamed the past administration for everything. With Obama's own words and the people on here backing him up, it has been created that he is not only above the law but can be a hypocrit and it is ok. You are such sheeple.
Arhtur

United States

#24283 Aug 31, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
We criticized the last administration for lying about WMD to the American people.
And that lie is EXACTLY why the American people oppose military action in Syria.
But in case you didn't hear it yet on Fox, the president is going to seek congressional approval before he acts. Let's see how that turns out before you go off the deep end.
<quoted text>
Good. A perfect way for him to either save face or act legally. If Congress says no, which I suspect they will, he saves face over his stupid red line comment. If they agree then so be it. I hope those that agree can justify wasting millions of dollars on Syria when we are broke and laying off our own workers. Republicans will be lined up to say yes to an attack, being the war mongers they are. Lets see what the Dems say about it. One question, where did you hear he was seeking COngressional approval? I havent heard that.
Arhtur

United States

#24284 Aug 31, 2013
NM, CNN is reporting he will ask COngress. Good for him.
Arhtur

United States

#24285 Aug 31, 2013
McCain said that if he were commander-in-chief, as he had hoped to be after the 2008 election he lost to Obama, he would destroy the Syrian regime's airbases and arm rebel fighters.

"To our everlasting shame, not one single weapon from the USA has reached the hands of General Idris and the Free Syrian Army. That is shameful, in my view," he declared

This from the guy that almost became president. A senile war monger who will gladly arm terrorists so we can fight them later. Republican, you are going to have to do alot better if you ever want to win another election.
bacons mammy

Charleston, WV

#24286 Aug 31, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
We aren't taking hundreds of thousands of American kids and invading anyone. Obama will do what he chooses and Congress can suck on it. They can go vote to repeal Obamacare again.
heehee

checks and balances

suckit dipwad
ub correct

Charleston, WV

#24287 Aug 31, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
We should oppose war everywhere unless it affects Americans or its allies. When it comes to humanitarian aid or crimes this is the job of the U.N. or N.A.T.O.

These people have been killing each other for thousands of years in the name of Allah and some of its factions would love to see every American die or convert. Let them kill one another We have no dog in this fight. It's sad to see children die but no matter what we do we can't change this.
1 post removed
been there done that

Charleston, WV

#24289 Aug 31, 2013
Let me correct myself I'm not for any war unless America or its allies are effected. But if we deploy troops, I will never bad mouth the war who ever the Pres. might be dem or rep. When a soldier hears the American ppl aren't behind them 100% they second guess themselves and when you second guess yourself on the battlefield instead of relying on your training you die!!

This happened in Nam ,and Men are still trying to sort this out.

I pray it never happens again to any American Soldiers. To call Bush a war criminal is to call every soldier fighting in Iraq or Afghanistan a criminal,and will only cause that soldier to question his duty.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#24290 Aug 31, 2013
Oh Obama played this one right. Either way now Obama comes out smelling like a rose. No mater what now he can blame the congress. If they say no and that area blows out of control, Obama will blame congress. If they say yes Hillary will come out and call the republicans war mongers. What a right spot the congress is in now. Hmmm, I think the should say no. At least then they won't be called war mongers.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#24291 Aug 31, 2013
Weepys mammy wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have put him up for adoption but his daddy wanted to keep him for the extra entitlement check and food stamps.
8-/
http://m.topix.com/forum/city/mannington-wv/T...
frig my lifes

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#24292 Aug 31, 2013
tickstick wrote:
<3
;-)
frig my lifes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beth Carter From Dunbar 6 min Jason 43
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 25 min legendfork 4,276
Mothers that donít care for their kids. 45 min screen door 2
Danny Jones 51 min Andy 2
ASeton Place Kroger 1 hr Seriously 18
WVU barely pulls out win 1 hr Dead Danny Jones 12
OJ Simpson released from jail 1 hr roy 18

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance