Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#23879 Aug 24, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>hmm Newt and the Livingston guy who was supposed to be speaker comes to mind. Democrats do not go by any hypocritical oath (ie "family values") like the GOP does.

These republicans are getting their cues from RxUSH or fox news, also current day republicans know nothing about "job creation" because 85% of these so called "job creators" inherited their fortunes like the Koch Bros and even Plastic Mittens.

They pay for their mistresses abortions too while railing against it..

These republicans should be laughed at and never taken seriously.
I don't like Newt or Livingston for a lot of reasons. Newt shoots his lard ass mouth out every time he gets a chance and makes no sense. He also worked for a lobbing group before he ran for president that is one of the reasons. He is a two faced liar and a bumbling idiot is another. I didn't like him before he was speaker of the house and sure as hell didn't like the ass hole after he became speaker. I thought him and Clinton had a man crush thing going on.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#23880 Aug 24, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>I seen every game last year except for the JMU game, most of them were ABC or ESPN and we are not in blackout range (we are in VT blackout range).
Well I have Direct TV and a lot of the games were played on stations like root or some other goofy Channel that I can't find. I get the standard local ABC NBC, CBS, Fox, Fox Sports, ESPN, ESPN I and II. There was times they weren't on any of them.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#23881 Aug 24, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>Also ESPN streams many games online and giving great options, watched WVU games from there when unavailable on TV. Only drawback is that radio feed is nearly a minute ahead of the online stream.
Yeah I know that is how I watched a lot if them on my iPad mini on ESPN 360.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#23882 Aug 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>I can't keep up with the games down here. One week they are on one channel and the next week they are somewhere else. It gets old trying to track down the games. If there's a game I really want to see, I just go to a local sport's bar and they will have the game on there. Plus the beer is always cold.
That sound like a winner. That way I wouldn't have to listen to my wife bitching about the damn game being on. But she will watch WVU with me when it comes on but none of the others, especially when she says I am not watching those over paid cry babies play. I keep telling her that they only get paid as much as the market will allow.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#23883 Aug 24, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I know that is how I watched a lot if them on my iPad mini on ESPN 360.
You also need patience this season, in reality WVU is two years away to compete for the B12, I believe they will get there eventually but it aint happening this year, got them pegged for the same record last year at best.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#23884 Aug 24, 2013
Maybe we should just talk about football.

;)
Weird Harold

Fairmont, WV

#23885 Aug 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Maybe we should just talk about football.
;)
I am sure that you know everything about football and nobody else knows anything about it. Also, remember in sports you do have winners and losers, everyone does not get to score "their fair share."
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#23886 Aug 24, 2013
WVU is going nowhere. They can only hope for the scap recruits from the Big 12.
Arthur

United States

#23887 Aug 24, 2013
Weird Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure that you know everything about football and nobody else knows anything about it. Also, remember in sports you do have winners and losers, everyone does not get to score "their fair share."
With Obamas arrogance he will probably start decreeing the winners of each game, regardless of the score.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#23888 Aug 24, 2013
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>With Obamas arrogance he will probably start decreeing the winners of each game, regardless of the score.
You are right, all plays will be subject to review and Biden, Holder, Reid, Pelosi, the liberal Supreme Court judges, and sell out Judge John Roberts will be the reviewers.
Weird Harold

Ashburn, VA

#23889 Aug 24, 2013
When Biden heard that the officials were to move the chains on first down, he told the team that was behind that the other team was "gonna put y'all back in chains."

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#23890 Aug 24, 2013
Interesting. Football is a lot like life. Some people win and then there's you.
Weird Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure that you know everything about football and nobody else knows anything about it. Also, remember in sports you do have winners and losers, everyone does not get to score "their fair share."

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#23891 Aug 24, 2013
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>With Obamas arrogance he will probably start decreeing the winners of each game, regardless of the score.
Weird Harold wrote:
When Biden heard that the officials were to move the chains on first down, he told the team that was behind that the other team was "gonna put y'all back in chains."
Weird Harold wrote:
When Biden heard that the officials were to move the chains on first down, he told the team that was behind that the other team was "gonna put y'all back in chains."
^^^No child left behind was obviously a miserable failure.

;)
Weird Harold

Fairmont, WV

#23892 Aug 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
^^^No child left behind was obviously a miserable failure.
;)
Actually no, you seem to be doing a respectable job of keeping up.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#23893 Aug 24, 2013
Weird Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually no, you seem to be doing a respectable job of keeping up.
I am. You're not.

Then again, if you hadn't been left behind, you'd know that.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#23894 Aug 24, 2013
Looks like that march for MLK jr. was another joke. To bad, for MLK was a good man. As sundog said they have a right to march. But it was not a march. People came to get spots ahead of time. It was more of a gathering like a concert event. They expected 100,000 and barely got 10,000. They invited gays and hispanics. If they did not, then they would not have edged out the numbers from the protest they held after the Zimmerman verdict. That is three pathetic showings.... Million man march, protest for Zimmerman and this. That is what happens when Al and Jessi are involved

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#23895 Aug 24, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>You also need patience this season, in reality WVU is two years away to compete for the B12, I believe they will get there eventually but it aint happening this year, got them pegged for the same record last year at best.
Might be worse because of Gino leaving. But they really didn't play much better with him in though.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#23896 Aug 24, 2013
Do you think that MLK would sound like the people of today....I have a dream, that young black brothers will shot a whit woman and then shoot and kill her baby. I have a dream, that two black teens and a mulloto will shoot a Austrailian baseball player. I have a dream, that two blck teens will beat up and kill a 80 year old war vet. I have a dream, that someday we have a brother in a government position and start a hate racist wed site. I think MLK would be embarassed.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#23897 Aug 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Weird Harold wrote, "When Biden heard that the officials were to move the chains on first down, he told the team that was behind that the other team was "gonna put y'all back in chains.""

Weird Harold wrote, "When Biden heard that the officials were to move the chains on first down, he told the team that was behind that the other team was "gonna put y'all back in chains.""

^^^No child left behind was obviously a miserable failure.

;)
I will have to agree with that. That just made the teachers work harder for worse results. Kids can't learn anything when all they do the most of the year is study for the Standard test at the end of the year. Which is stupid.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#23898 Aug 24, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Looks like that march for MLK jr. was another joke. To bad, for MLK was a good man. As sundog said they have a right to march. But it was not a march. People came to get spots ahead of time. It was more of a gathering like a concert event. They expected 100,000 and barely got 10,000. They invited gays and hispanics. If they did not, then they would not have edged out the numbers from the protest they held after the Zimmerman verdict. That is three pathetic showings.... Million man march, protest for Zimmerman and this. That is what happens when Al and Jessi are involved
I do have to agree on that. For sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ali moore 1 hr Trieditonce 8
Judge Ballard Family Court (Jul '12) 1 hr storm trooper 8
Is West Virginia a bad place to live? (May '13) 2 hr just sayn 141
##reward for info on person using "idgt" text s... 2 hr Bloodhound 15
transwhat??????? 2 hr expecting oral haha 6
Republican Congressional Report Card ---Not Good ! 5 hr WATCHDOG 7
Garnet Career Center LPN 5 hr Truth 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages