Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#23799 Aug 24, 2013
They just expanded the school lunch program to cover all school children about 3,years ago. But when they expanded it they are a few vitamins shy of a meal. Has anyone actually looked at the school lunch trays lately. I am an adult on a diabetic and heart healthy diet and I wouldn't eat that crap.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#23800 Aug 24, 2013
Sundog......There was no lie and you have been proven to be nothing but a bigot, hypocrit and a self indulgent nut case that has lied many times. There was no lie, just your misconception. The government does not need to investigate when the evidence is clear. They have fired in the past without investigations. It is cut and dry, he lied about the website. It was racist plain and simple. This is what I was talking about with morals and integrity.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#23801 Aug 24, 2013
What's the matter, not enough chitlins and moonpies for you?
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
They just expanded the school lunch program to cover all school children about 3,years ago. But when they expanded it they are a few vitamins shy of a meal. Has anyone actually looked at the school lunch trays lately. I am an adult on a diabetic and heart healthy diet and I wouldn't eat that crap.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#23802 Aug 24, 2013
You said I supported the racist website of a government employee. I never said that. You lied. Pretty simple. There was no misconception on your part because I never indicated in any way that I supported what he did. You just flat out lied and now you're not man enough to admit it. That's no surprise.
Well Duh wrote:
Sundog......There was no lie and you have been proven to be nothing but a bigot, hypocrit and a self indulgent nut case that has lied many times. There was no lie, just your misconception. The government does not need to investigate when the evidence is clear. They have fired in the past without investigations. It is cut and dry, he lied about the website. It was racist plain and simple. This is what I was talking about with morals and integrity.

Location hidden

#23803 Aug 24, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
The left have no morals and integrity. Thats why anything they fight for is immoral and minus any real substance to help the poor. All they want to do is past feel good laws that wins them elections, regardless what the truth is. The left wouldn't know how to tell the truth.

Location hidden

#23804 Aug 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>You said I supported the racist website of a government employee. I never said that. You lied. Pretty simple. There was no misconception on your part because I never indicated in any way that I supported what he did. You just flat out lied and now you're not man enough to admit it. That's no surprise.
He didn't lie. You took up for the racist pig. You always take up for the blacks in this country no matter what they do. See if you can turn that 3 on one killing this past week into a plus for you racist cause.

Location hidden

#23805 Aug 24, 2013
How about it. Another democrat pervert goes down. San Diego mayor steps down after countless allegations of sexual misconduct while in office. One down about a couple hundred more to go.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#23806 Aug 24, 2013
Well this is funny, first you make a post about how democrats have no morals and integrity and then you turn right around and tell a lie.

Tell us again about those morals and that integrity, Harve Nutgrabber. I just love it when you contradict yourself over the course of 2 comments.
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't lie. You took up for the racist pig. You always take up for the blacks in this country no matter what they do. See if you can turn that 3 on one killing this past week into a plus for you racist cause.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#23807 Aug 24, 2013
Yeah, how about it, Harve. He lost his job.

Now, what about this guy that your party re-elected after he got caught having an affair?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Sanford_dis...

Filner lost his job and republicans re-elected an adulterer. Tell us all about morality and integrity, Chitlin eater.
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
How about it. Another democrat pervert goes down. San Diego mayor steps down after countless allegations of sexual misconduct while in office. One down about a couple hundred more to go.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#23808 Aug 24, 2013
Go back and link to where I "took up" for the racist pig, Hilljack. I'd love to see that post.
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#23809 Aug 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Because we would still be feeding the kids something, half-wit. You're not thinking this through at all, are you? You're letting your hatred for Michelle cloud your judgment.
<quoted text>
Your full of crap. You know this lunch program is a bust. They are losing more money with this then just feeding the kids. But as always you have to move facts around to try to prove everyone is out against democrats. You are the half wit supporting a program that is losing money and kids are going hungry.
Weird Harold

Fairmont, WV

#23810 Aug 24, 2013
http://www.google.com/url...

Michelle may be able to feed this crap to the liberal sheeple, but apparently kid's aren't buying it.
Inquiring

Shinnston, WV

#23811 Aug 24, 2013
Tell me something please. Why does the black community feel the need to march in Washington on Martin Luther King Jr. week for jobs and freedom? Is this not just ridiculous and totally redundant??? I mean get real! Who the hell is holding them back? It's time to just simply be an American and get off this stupid shit!!! By all means, get a stinkin job, nobody's stopping you! Quit acting like you're slaves and have no rights, None of you were slaves! What they don't realize is they are holding themselves back by keeping this stupidity going. I'm sick and tired of hearing it. Never owned a slave in my life. They are only whining about things they already have and making us numb to it all. Just be an American, you've had that right since you've been alive so shut the hell up!!!!

Location hidden

#23812 Aug 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Well this is funny, first you make a post about how democrats have no morals and integrity and then you turn right around and tell a lie.

Tell us again about those morals and that integrity, Harve Nutgrabber. I just love it when you contradict yourself over the course of 2 comments.
What lie jerk weed? I never told a lie. It's the fog in front of your eyes that makes you think you are telling the truth. You take up for these black racist day in and day out. Lets see Travon Martin, the three on one shooting of a base ball player, and the government employee that has a anti white racist website. How's that working out for you. Pretty good if your a racist. Not so good if say your not.
Inquiring

Shinnston, WV

#23813 Aug 24, 2013
And by the way. The 22 year old man killed by 3 black boys in Oklahoma doesn't seem to matter. They are saying race never entered into it. Really? Would those bored boys have shot a black person like that? Guess what, George Zimmerman never went looking for a black boy to shoot did he? No he did not. If Trayvon Martin was there to see a friend then where is that friend people? To my knowledge the friend was never found. Where is this friend? I want to know.

Location hidden

#23814 Aug 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, how about it, Harve. He lost his job.

Now, what about this guy that your party re-elected after he got caught having an affair?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Sanford_dis...

Filner lost his job and republicans re-elected an adulterer. Tell us all about morality and integrity, Chitlin eater.
He wasn't a compulsive sex addict like most democrats are. Bill Clinton had and affair was elected President. Then still had other improprieties after he was elected twice so it's not even close to being even. Democrats get by with way more than republicans ever do.

Location hidden

#23815 Aug 24, 2013
Draculassa wrote:
<quoted text>Your full of crap. You know this lunch program is a bust. They are losing more money with this then just feeding the kids. But as always you have to move facts around to try to prove everyone is out against democrats. You are the half wit supporting a program that is losing money and kids are going hungry.
Also go look in the trash can at the school and see all of the thrown away food. Kids might eat the piece of bread and a piece of fruit if there is one on the plate. But the trash can is full of all that great food.
Inquiring

Shinnston, WV

#23816 Aug 24, 2013
Why is it that if you don't agree with Obama you're automatically racist? Why is it if you're Republican you're racist? Guess what, I was born and raised in a Democrat family. I am now Republican. If you vote simply because of your party, you're racist!!! You should want what is best for your country, plain and simple. Wake up, the white community is the ones that can now say we're being treated unfairly. Why is Paula Dean being railroaded? What about the BET channel, what about this hideous march, what about us being called cracker and whitey? If you're wondering if I'm racist, never was before, but quickly getting that way! Totally! I'm sick of the crap!

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#23817 Aug 24, 2013
So the answer then is to just get rid of school lunches altogether. You republicans really have a problem with logic.

This is no SNOW job, BABY. The facts speak for themselves. You have a problem with a school lunch program that the USDA recommended and Obama supported. I get that. You also have no problem with republican plans to cut funding for school lunches altogether. The problem is, you don't get that.
Draculassa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your full of crap. You know this lunch program is a bust. They are losing more money with this then just feeding the kids. But as always you have to move facts around to try to prove everyone is out against democrats. You are the half wit supporting a program that is losing money and kids are going hungry.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#23818 Aug 24, 2013
So you start off your post questioning why people call you racist and you end your post admitting that you might be a racist.

But I will give you credit for one thing, most people won't admit that they are. Thanks for being honest.
Inquiring wrote:
Why is it that if you don't agree with Obama you're automatically racist? Why is it if you're Republican you're racist? Guess what, I was born and raised in a Democrat family. I am now Republican. If you vote simply because of your party, you're racist!!! You should want what is best for your country, plain and simple. Wake up, the white community is the ones that can now say we're being treated unfairly. Why is Paula Dean being railroaded? What about the BET channel, what about this hideous march, what about us being called cracker and whitey? If you're wondering if I'm racist, never was before, but quickly getting that way! Totally! I'm sick of the crap!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Population 5 min Patricia 4
Why was Chad Green depressed? 16 min Seriously 45
News Ben Hatfield found dead in Mingo County cemetery 1 hr Nosie 32
North Carolina Mothers - are SOOOOOoooo Special 2 hr SASSY 1
Principal & Board Member Downplay High School ORGY 2 hr in Yur face 2
meth destroying Davis creek and loudendale 4 hr Please help 22
What if Mexico refuses to pay for wall? 6 hr Weepy 32
Magistrate Corruption 9 hr Wills creeks finest 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance