Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#23702 Aug 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Maybe for the same reason that the right is always quick to complain about the abortion laws (right to choose) which are also the law of the land.
<quoted text>
The point being that both sides have the right to complain about laws that don't like.

Location hidden

#23703 Aug 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
The constitution doesn't cover your choice of weapons. It says you have the right to bear arms. That's it.
Therefore, it is not a violation of the constitution.
If Americans have low ammo supply (although I've had no difficulty buying anything), then maybe manufacturer should make more....unless they are enjoying the profits they are making by jacking up the prices.
<quoted text>
You are really just grasping at straws. Where does it say for the government to be that much into my business to tell me what kind and how many guns I choose to own. Where does it say the government should tell me what kind of food I should eat. Where does it tell me the government needs to micro manage every little detail of my life. If you cannot see the rights being ripped away then I seriously do not know what to tell you. Please don't try to make more feeble excuses to explain it all away.

Location hidden

#23704 Aug 23, 2013
Night Crawler 104 wrote:
<quoted text>
The point being that both sides have the right to complain about laws that don't like.
You are exactly right. That is what America is suppose to be about. Not calling someone stupid just because they have a different opinion .

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#23705 Aug 23, 2013
Night Crawler 104 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I am not arguing that at all.

Location hidden

#23706 Aug 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Maybe for the same reason that the right is always quick to complain about the abortion laws (right to choose) which are also the law of the land.
<quoted text>
I agree with the right to choose. I also know a lot of other people do not agree with it. Not all people are going to have the same views that is just life.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#23707 Aug 23, 2013
Sundog.....I already explained a couple of pages ago that you did not defend him, but you and bacon hater seem to not care and will not say anything until the investigation. But you two were quick to comment before the Zimmerman trial was over
Arthur

United States

#23708 Aug 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
It doesn't side-step the constitution at all. The constitution doesn't cover what kind of weapons you can own. It simply says you can own a weapon. The fact that you claim this treaty can limit he type of gun you can own is irrelevant to any discussion about the constitution.
<quoted text>
You are right, it doesnt say certain weapons should be excluded in the right to bare arms. No weapons were banned. Ordinary people owned cannons and the best weapons possible, equal to the military. There were no restrictions. Only now do we have politicians who think they are smarter than the founding fathers and want to make their own rules. I will trust the founders, not these morons we have in office now.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#23709 Aug 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>It's not even remotely the same thing.

1.) The supreme court says that abortion is legal. Comparing it to suicide is pointless.

2.) Not being able to smoke a Cuban cigar has nothing to do with your body. It has everything to do with importing products made in Cuba.
No it is assisted suicide by proxy. Nobody asked the baby what it wanted. The Supreme Court was filled at that time full of liberal idiots.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#23710 Aug 23, 2013
Draculassa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really just grasping at straws. Where does it say for the government to be that much into my business to tell me what kind and how many guns I choose to own.
The government is not doing either of those things. Try again, sport. Facts are not grasping at straws.
Draculassa wrote:
<quoted text>Where does it say the government should tell me what kind of food I should eat.
What is the law regulating what food you eat, other than the FDA which keeps people from putting sawdust in your food. China doesn't have an FDA, maybe you should move there.
Draculassa wrote:
<quoted text> Where does it tell me the government needs to micro manage every little detail of my life.
Can you ever be specific? You've been on here for days making these nonsensical general claims and refuse to ever be specific.
Draculassa wrote:
<quoted text>If you cannot see the rights being ripped away then I seriously do not know what to tell you. Please don't try to make more feeble excuses to explain it all away.
I don't need excuses, feeble or otherwise. I don't consider myself a victim of anything. Sorry to hear that you do. How does being weak and powerless feel?
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#23711 Aug 23, 2013
Sundog.......not everything I stated was about breaking the law and constitution. It showed just a few of Obama's lies and failure of being a leader. But I did not think I had to explain that to such an eductated man like you think you are.

Location hidden

#23712 Aug 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman didn't jump out of the bushes. He responded to a man following him around. That's okay though, the same will happen in reverse some time and you people will scream like stuck pigs and I'll be here to point it out.
I guess the guy that was killed this week by three street thugs was ok because they were bored and didn't know what it was like. Go ahead and take up for every low life thug, I don't care. It just shows your idiocy, moron.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#23713 Aug 23, 2013
So then you admit that you lied when you said that I did. Good. Admitting you have a problem is the first step. Getting help is the second. Seek help.
Well Duh wrote:
Sundog.....I already explained a couple of pages ago that you did not defend him, but you and bacon hater seem to not care and will not say anything until the investigation. But you two were quick to comment before the Zimmerman trial was over

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#23714 Aug 23, 2013
Draculassa wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with the right to choose. I also know a lot of other people do not agree with it. Not all people are going to have the same views that is just life.
And if they don't agree, they have every right not to get an abortion.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#23715 Aug 23, 2013
Assisted suicide? Good lord, you're dumb. Your previous analogy was, as always, stupid and completely uninformed.
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is assisted suicide by proxy. Nobody asked the baby what it wanted. The Supreme Court was filled at that time full of liberal idiots.

Location hidden

#23716 Aug 23, 2013
I think the President is on track with the college tuition. He is calling out both sides for not doing something to help lower the cost. I think both sides have dropped the ball. Something needs to be done no doubt about that.

Location hidden

#23717 Aug 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
I voted for him both times and am very happy with the results. He's got republicans spinning out of control and that always makes me happy.

;)
Seeing you moron liberals spinning around defending the indefensible makes you look stupid.

Location hidden

#23718 Aug 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
The government is not doing either of those things. Try again, sport. Facts are not grasping at straws.
<quoted text>
What is the law regulating what food you eat, other than the FDA which keeps people from putting sawdust in your food. China doesn't have an FDA, maybe you should move there.
<quoted text>
Can you ever be specific? You've been on here for days making these nonsensical general claims and refuse to ever be specific.
<quoted text>
I don't need excuses, feeble or otherwise. I don't consider myself a victim of anything. Sorry to hear that you do. How does being weak and powerless feel?
That's where we are different. I am not weak and powerless or I would sit and watch some garbage on tv and not give a crap.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#23719 Aug 23, 2013
But still, there's nothing in the law that even mentions what type of weapons we can own. Back when that law was written, we had black powder weapons. If you want to stay with the intent of the law, then go buy yourself a blunderbuss.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>You are right, it doesnt say certain weapons should be excluded in the right to bare arms. No weapons were banned. Ordinary people owned cannons and the best weapons possible, equal to the military. There were no restrictions. Only now do we have politicians who think they are smarter than the founding fathers and want to make their own rules. I will trust the founders, not these morons we have in office now.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#23720 Aug 23, 2013
I don't call someone stupid because they have a different opinion, I call then stupid because they lie like Duhmmy or they are stupid like Harve nuthugger.
Draculassa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are exactly right. That is what America is suppose to be about. Not calling someone stupid just because they have a different opinion .

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#23721 Aug 23, 2013
You were born looking stupid. Nothing you could do could make it any worse.
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing you moron liberals spinning around defending the indefensible makes you look stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Brown Ferguson Jokes 14 min truth 7
Ferguson Missouri 16 min truth 43
Kenneth W Rucker 18 min Crazy ken 1
To Know The Truth 19 min Crazy ken 5
When Marshall loses last game 21 min Marshall in a daze 1
Police Do Not Deserve SECRET PROTECTION 1 hr U-WV 7
Infant Critical - FATHER CHARGED 1 hr fannie 15
Charleston Dating
Find my Match

Charleston People Search