Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Melbourne, Australia

#23569 Aug 22, 2013
I want to see people like you go to Detroit and talk crap about black people. I wonder how long that ignorant tongue would stay in your mouth before someone ripped it out. No, you just like blathering about black people on an anonymous website, you loud mouthed coward.
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to see people like you go and talk crap about the Muslim religion over in Iran. I wonder how long you would get to keep your head. No you just like blathering on about Christians. What a bigot.

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#23570 Aug 22, 2013
Finger? I normally use idiots like you to do that job. That's about all you're good for.
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes a turd like you to point that out. How's that finger doing after wiping that ass without toilet paper, turd?
Weird Harold

Fairmont, WV

#23571 Aug 22, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
I want to see people like you go to Detroit and talk crap about black people. I wonder how long that ignorant tongue would stay in your mouth before someone ripped it out. No, you just like blathering about black people on an anonymous website, you loud mouthed coward.
<quoted text>
Detroit you say, the land of democrat leadership and union thuggery. How's that working out?

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#23572 Aug 22, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>I want to see people like you go to Detroit and talk crap about black people. I wonder how long that ignorant tongue would stay in your mouth before someone ripped it out. No, you just like blathering about black people on an anonymous website, you loud mouthed coward.
Your momma is a black bitch coward to lazy to work. Please don't take her welfare check away. She's going to get a raise in her welfare so maybe you can get toilet paper for you raw ass.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#23573 Aug 22, 2013
Weird Harold wrote:
<quoted text>Detroit you say, the land of democrat leadership and union thuggery. How's that working out?
Hell they have the population of a small town and are losing city services. Hell half the street lights are turned off because they can't pay the electric bill. Corruption in that liberal ass city government already destroyed the small town. Real good for a border city isn't it? Now we have two cities next to Canada that looks like a run down dump, Detroit and Buffalo. Drive across the bridge into Canada, it's like day and night. Windsor and Niagara Ontario Canada looks like new cities compared to the dumps across the border.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#23575 Aug 23, 2013
Yeah, Detroit's become almost as bad as the whole state of WV. If it weren't for the facts that there is still some remnants of civilization left there, it'd be just like WV. Minus the inbreeding, of course.
Weird Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
Detroit you say, the land of democrat leadership and union thuggery. How's that working out?

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#23576 Aug 23, 2013
Canada?

You know that have socialized health care there, don't you? Maybe you want to find another example.

Or maybe you're like Sarah Palin and like to drive across the border into Canada to get health care.
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell they have the population of a small town and are losing city services. Hell half the street lights are turned off because they can't pay the electric bill. Corruption in that liberal ass city government already destroyed the small town. Real good for a border city isn't it? Now we have two cities next to Canada that looks like a run down dump, Detroit and Buffalo. Drive across the bridge into Canada, it's like day and night. Windsor and Niagara Ontario Canada looks like new cities compared to the dumps across the border.

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#23577 Aug 23, 2013
LOL.

And your mom is your sister and your wife. That might explain that severe retardation problem you have.

Fell off a lawnmower....LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Your momma is a black bitch coward to lazy to work. Please don't take her welfare check away. She's going to get a raise in her welfare so maybe you can get toilet paper for you raw ass.
Weird Harold

Fairmont, WV

#23578 Aug 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Yeah, Detroit's become almost as bad as the whole state of WV. If it weren't for the facts that there is still some remnants of civilization left there, it'd be just like WV. Minus the inbreeding, of course.
<quoted text>
Once again, when you can't defend the indefensible, you allow your ignorance to show. West Virginia has had a budget surplus for several years.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#23579 Aug 23, 2013
How about Ayo Kimathi? He is a DHS emploee in charge of buying guns. He has a website calling for the deaths of all white people. He even insulted percious Obama by saying he was a mulloto that did not care about blackman's reperations and was a f@g lover. The administration is calling for a investigation and Ayo has not been fired yet. But a rodeo clown gets fired over a joke and a lifegaurd in Florida was fired over his opinion on the Zimmerman case. This man threaten lives based on race and was flat out caught. But others that are not black get fired swiftly. DOUBLE STANDARDS Obama
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#23580 Aug 23, 2013
The violence of two black teens beating a 80 year old war vet. I do not see Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson or NAACP speaking out about this. Plus Obama who likes to fuel the race war and choosing what local crimes to get involved with has not spoke out about this yet. This was a 80 year old man and most impotantly a war vet. You can say Obama can not speak on every crime. But when you have done it twice and was wrong twice, then you have set a presadent and shown you are racist

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#23581 Aug 23, 2013
Obviously, they save a lot of money by not spending any on education.
Weird Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, when you can't defend the indefensible, you allow your ignorance to show. West Virginia has had a budget surplus for several years.

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#23582 Aug 23, 2013
The president didn't fire the rodeo clown. The company he worked for did. Take it up with them.

The government has a process it has to go through before it fires an employee. I know that rules are a foreign concept to some, but large organizations like the government have them.

Deal with it.
Well Duh wrote:
How about Ayo Kimathi? He is a DHS emploee in charge of buying guns. He has a website calling for the deaths of all white people. He even insulted percious Obama by saying he was a mulloto that did not care about blackman's reperations and was a f@g lover. The administration is calling for a investigation and Ayo has not been fired yet. But a rodeo clown gets fired over a joke and a lifegaurd in Florida was fired over his opinion on the Zimmerman case. This man threaten lives based on race and was flat out caught. But others that are not black get fired swiftly. DOUBLE STANDARDS Obama

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#23583 Aug 23, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Obama didn't fire the rodeo idiot or the lifeguard. Learn to read.

People who speak about race in an attempt to identify racism aren't racists. People who speak about race to antagonize the differences and create hatred are.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#23584 Aug 23, 2013
Thank you Sundog for spinning it. You do not need a investigation when your caught red handed. Just like if he just walked up and shot a fellow employee in the head while caught on camera. And you better not be defending what this racist did either. I know you have not said it, but do not defend him. And it was a government offical that called it out and threaten to stop aid for the fair over a joke.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#23585 Aug 23, 2013
Bacon Hater.....Ayo is a racist. Only a total idiot would say it is free speech. I guess the NSA did not pick this up sense it was a government employee
Weird Harold

Fairmont, WV

#23586 Aug 23, 2013
"People who speak about race in an attempt to identify racism aren't racists". So are you implying that threatening to kill white people is only an attempt to identify racism? I got suspended for criticizing democrats, but apparently being a moron is not a suspendable offense.

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#23587 Aug 23, 2013
There's no spin, Idtard. Fact: Obama did not fire the rodeo clown so you analogy was simple-minded and wrong. Fact: The government has a process for firing their employees. They had the same process when republicans were in charge. Sorry that you can't see through Sarah Palin inspired rant, but facts are facts.

Deal with it.
Well Duh wrote:
Thank you Sundog for spinning it. You do not need a investigation when your caught red handed. Just like if he just walked up and shot a fellow employee in the head while caught on camera. And you better not be defending what this racist did either. I know you have not said it, but do not defend him. And it was a government offical that called it out and threaten to stop aid for the fair over a joke.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#23588 Aug 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
There's no spin, Idtard. Fact: Obama did not fire the rodeo clown so you analogy was simple-minded and wrong. Fact: The government has a process for firing their employees. They had the same process when republicans were in charge. Sorry that you can't see through Sarah Palin inspired rant, but facts are facts.
Deal with it.
<quoted text>
Well now that man made threats aimed at one particular race. I believe that is a hate crime. The government has rules for firing people but what about arresting him?
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#23589 Aug 23, 2013
Well sundog, he was given permission to start this website by his government employer as stated by there procedures. He told them that it was to sell concert tickets. So he flat out lied. And the government has fired people without investigations before. So you deal with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear WV Delagates and Senate 7 min Ex Royal Harvest ... 3
Wreck at Dairy Winkle on Tuesday? 12 min Cheesesteak 4
Justice ; Accountabilty ; Total Transparency 3 hr RNs 19
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr Ques 4,464
Lets Play One Word (Sep '12) 9 hr Hey honey 90
mayors race 10 hr G-Man 2
scottie crouch 10 hr mommys boy 4

Charleston Jobs

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages