First Prev
of 2
Next Last
icebergslim

Pittsburgh, PA

#22 Aug 28, 2013
That broad is a mess. She sucked me off got naked and wanted me to smash. When she took her clothes off the smell was so horrendous. I immediately told her to get dress, its time to go ho..REAL SPIT..END OF STORY
please help

Charleston, WV

#23 Aug 28, 2013
sounds like a bunch of mad haters talking smack behind an anonymous web page. I worked with Amanda for years and she is a good person, she works she doesn't depend on anyone, she is not dirty or nasty always was clean and dressed nice. so i believe she has some fans that are mad get over it and grow up. spend more time worrying about yourself and mind your own business.
Keep it one hundred

Charleston, WV

#24 Aug 29, 2013
please help wrote:
sounds like a bunch of mad haters talking smack behind an anonymous web page. I worked with Amanda for years and she is a good person, she works she doesn't depend on anyone, she is not dirty or nasty always was clean and dressed nice. so i believe she has some fans that are mad get over it and grow up. spend more time worrying about yourself and mind your own business.
Ain't nobody hatin on this nasty triflin skank, trust and believe, only reason you think she's a good person is because she's your coke supplier, fans of hers, smdh, I was friends with her for years outside of the workplace an know how she really is, and the website isn't anonymous, lol. The people are, and just for the record, I am Emily, nice to fkn meet you, what's your name?
icebergslim

Pittsburgh, PA

#25 Aug 29, 2013
Keep it one hundred wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't nobody hatin on this nasty triflin skank, trust and believe, only reason you think she's a good person is because she's your coke supplier, fans of hers, smdh, I was friends with her for years outside of the workplace an know how she really is, and the website isn't anonymous, lol. The people are, and just for the record, I am Emily, nice to fkn meet you, what's your name?
Lol..that's right Emily tell it like it is**KEEP IT 100**
1 post removed
Boom

United States

#27 Aug 29, 2013
You can dress as nice as you want an be as clean as people see you but when the real people know you, they know your still nasty on the inside,
Info

Chesapeake, OH

#28 Sep 30, 2013
You are a chicken Amanda. You are an inbred, hick trash. There's fun hick classy and stupid ones. You are backwoods stupid hillbilly trash. Is it an act?
Info

Chesapeake, OH

#29 Sep 30, 2013
You talk , that's all you have been good at. You are two faced. Your few friends will figure out one day what you are. You talk abbot people a whole lot. Drama Queen.
Ha Yep Truth Police 1

Chesapeake, OH

#30 Sep 30, 2013
She talks about people all the time. Tell her. She's two faced.
real

Chesapeake, OH

#31 Nov 14, 2013
Funny people are miserable. Leave her alone and go on with your own lives. Shit maybe you guys need to get one. Its her life she seems happy so let her be
real

Chesapeake, OH

#32 Nov 14, 2013
And if she's such a Smith who she tell on?
real

Chesapeake, OH

#33 Nov 14, 2013
* snitch*
real

Chesapeake, OH

#34 Nov 14, 2013
It seems to me like this Emily needs attention bad. Poor girl. I know who she is and used to see them out together all the time. And guess who always flipped the bill for old ass Emily? Amanda. Emily must be mad cause amanda don't fuck with her no more. Guess that's what happens when you're a piece of shit who has never worked and needed her to carry your dumbass. I'd talk shit and slander her too I guess. Here's an idea. Leave her alone and get a life. I know for a fact that she's happy. To bad you can't be. Grow up already and act your age. Trust she ain't worried bout none of your talk
1 post removed
tank

Chesapeake, OH

#36 Nov 14, 2013
I think its funny cause I remember when emily did the crew. Lol. Clean out ya own closet ho. Amanda is cool
tank

Chesapeake, OH

#37 Nov 14, 2013
icebergslim wrote:
That broad is a mess. She sucked me off got naked and wanted me to smash. When she took her clothes off the smell was so horrendous. I immediately told her to get dress, its time to go ho..REAL SPIT..END OF STORY
. My home says she got that good. You must have her confused dog
lee

Chesapeake, OH

#38 Nov 14, 2013
real wrote:
It seems to me like this Emily needs attention bad. Poor girl. I know who she is and used to see them out together all the time. And guess who always flipped the bill for old ass Emily? Amanda. Emily must be mad cause amanda don't fuck with her no more. Guess that's what happens when you're a piece of shit who has never worked and needed her to carry your dumbass. I'd talk shit and slander her too I guess. Here's an idea. Leave her alone and get a life. I know for a fact that she's happy. To bad you can't be. Grow up already and act your age. Trust she ain't worried bout none of your talk
oh that girl needs to leave Amanda alone for real. Somebody like her has no room to talk shit. Who the f*** is she anyways?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
But that's in the Old Testament bla bla bla 15 min Mea Maxima Culpa 30
There are others 2 hr Andre Linoge 4
Once you go black 2 hr Andre Linoge 3
Round mouth Tom Clark 2 hr Luther 4
OJ Simpson...Free the Juice... 2 hr Andre Linoge 22
Cassie dangerfield (Feb '15) 3 hr JoeB 13
hooters 3 hr Save Room For Des... 29

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance