Charleston, WV

#1 Nov 2, 2012
Who in here knows this fat nasty bitch
Kim

Charleston, WV

#2 Nov 2, 2012
fed up wrote:
Who in here knows this fat nasty bitch
The one that works at Buffalo Wild Wings? I dont know her personally, but she is a shitty bartender.
hahaha

Ardsley, NY

#3 Nov 2, 2012
She got sum big ole Tittys .
fed up

Charleston, WV

#4 Nov 2, 2012
Yeah thats her she used to work there she got fired for servin to minors she at appetizers in cross lanes...she acts like she better than everyone else and all in all sge just as bad as a crack head...plus shes a snitch...big titties is about the only thing she has goin for her
wow

Ardsley, NY

#5 Nov 2, 2012
Why do you say she's a crackhead and a snitch?
fed up

Charleston, WV

#6 Nov 2, 2012
Didnt say she was a crack head..said she acted like one..if ya gonna comment make sure ya read it......and for someone to get caught selling coke at least 5 times.pkus multiple dui's....and never done a day in jail or pay a fine,,,even when she got caught selling out of quaker steak..hum.....sure does scream snitch to me..but hey she fucks the police all the time..maybe they jus let her off...maybe shes not a snitch...

Since: Oct 12

Nitro, WV

#7 Nov 3, 2012
Ewww...snitch
watch out

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Jun 23, 2013
All i can say bout da fat ass bitch is HERPES so guys u need to watch out if u have any encounters w da skank
Sorry

United States

#9 Jun 23, 2013
Amanda that's my friend leave her alone ! She isn't a snitch . Haters
Your friend

Charleston, WV

#10 Jun 24, 2013
Your friend is a dumb a$$ bytch. If she is your friend maybe yu need to enlighten her on some life lessons ya know like saying someone's her husband when he's still married to someone else. Bytch don't even hav a marriage certificate an really why push it he does nothing but cheat on her an she keeps taking him back he beats her all the time. And he's an alcoholic. But I guess when ya fat an nasty like she is and can't do any better ya better take what ya can. She's a thief and will stab yu in the back soon as the time is right as long as yu go with her flow you'll always be her friend all she is is a user once yu have nothing to contribute to the friendship she's out. Fk that nasty skank. I've seen her fk a different dude everyday. An she still does even with a so called hubby
Your friend

Charleston, WV

#11 Jun 24, 2013
watch out wrote:
All i can say bout da fat ass bitch is HERPES so guys u need to watch out if u have any encounters w da skank
Heard her hubby fkd dudes when he was locked up. Polly has more than herpes
i know

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Jun 24, 2013
U may think she is ur friend bt she probably fckn ur man whn u nt around. May think twice before claiming the nasty bitch as ur friend
wat a joke

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Jun 24, 2013
Chipmunk cheeks anda lazy lookin eye lol how da hell she think she look good is beyond me. Mayb cause shes evrybodys last resort so she thinks she all dat. She bein watched so b careful dealin w her.
lol

Saint Albans, WV

#14 Jun 24, 2013
Sorry wrote:
Amanda that's my friend leave her alone ! She isn't a snitch . Haters
far frm a hater lol theres nothing bout her worth hating on.
Charleston, WV

#15 Jun 27, 2013
Haha. Amanda made it to topix!!! Lmao. Karma is a bitch. I'm one of mace ex friends and know all her secrets. And her not so secrets!!! She's a trifling ho for sure. She likes to ho around and then blame all the dirt on you. The only reason she has female friends is so they can take the heat when it gets to hot for her,, she's a thief,, a pussy,, bytch wanna talk like she be beating bytches up and couldn't even face me. Trust me honey I don't need to jump ya. Wasn't plannin on it but I have friends like yu have friends if yours jumped mine would jump. But I guess ya wasn't feelin froggy that day so you called the police on me,,, how's that iPhone and those $200 Oakley sunglasses??? Shud know who I am now!!!! And your "friend" calling people "hater" that talks shit about you,, rotflmao. Hate in what?? The fact your 250 plus,, only thing yu know who to do is bartend and fk,, your "hubby" is a worthless thug who cheats in yu daily, plus he's an alcoholic that beats your a$$ and breaks bones at that,,, boy you sure are something to hate on!!! I could go on and on. But since I only live about 4 blocks from you for over a year pass by your crib everyday. I'd rather see ya out somewhere but since yu have so many haters lol. No wonder I never see ya out. Ya mite get ya a$$ beat if ya ever was caught out in public. Best yu do keep ya filthy fat a$$ inside. I'm still Rollin that yu made topix. This shit is hilarious!!!
1 post removed
CWG

United States

#17 Aug 23, 2013
Lmao I seem Amanda and Tito at the fast heck on the west yesterday. I was rolling. Her fat nasty ass ran straight into the store. While her herpes infested so called hubby went to the pharmacy across the street he look disappointed when he fount out they was closed. Musta had a outbreak and he needed his meds, looks like he done caught aids or something. He looking skinny AF, or she don't feed him very well, or she eats it all before he gets it, maybe why she's so fat,
CWG

United States

#18 Aug 23, 2013
CWG wrote:
Lmao I seem Amanda and Tito at the fast heck on the west yesterday. I was rolling. Her fat nasty ass ran straight into the store. While her herpes infested so called hubby went to the pharmacy across the street he look disappointed when he fount out they was closed. Musta had a outbreak and he needed his meds, looks like he done caught aids or something. He looking skinny AF, or she don't feed him very well, or she eats it all before he gets it, maybe why she's so fat,
fastcheck
Seriously

United States

#19 Aug 24, 2013
Yep she was fired from there back in early 2012, like hooters. They don't know the word don't give alcohol out to 16 year old"s. She's been fired from buffalo wild wing"s at least three or four times. She can't keep a job down. She doesn't obey by rules. Such a shame what people will do. I heard she was on drugs for a long time. Like most, every week she was off of them. Hahaha. It's nothing new or new news. She wasn't born yesterday . She knows what she's doing.
Seriously

United States

#20 Aug 24, 2013
She doesn't know the word no. She's been fired from buffalo wild wings for a while. Ask Andrea garrison the hooters chick who does drugs with her and others. She's a good little nark and drama queen.
Exfriends

Charleston, WV

#21 Aug 27, 2013
you made me laugh when you said you was gonna punch misty ashworh in the face, bahahahah, you ain't gonna punch nobody, hell your husband screwed her in your house even had you dropping him off to her and then you still took him back an you say the bitch deserves it cuz she screwed your hubby and she's running her mouth. Hahaha. Well your the dumb ass that took his skank nasty ass back for one and you put up with his cheating still. How's that her fault??? And another thing. your brother needs to give me my fkn Oakleys back bitch I know ya still have em cuz his dumbass posted a pic on fb wearing them,,an ya know they are lady Oakley series behave,, and trust I haven't forgot. When the time is right I will get the $400 outta ya ass,,$230 for my Oakleys and the rest GP,, next time I see ya I will make myself known, whether ya punk ass bf/hubby "TITO" who's married to someone else is there or not, I'll beat ya brothers ass too!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly Ann Cicalese is HOT (Oct '15) 10 min Bucky 89
sign sign everywhere a sign 35 min DumbNonBlonde 13
Majorette Fest's Swine 1 hr NancySlimeSlit 36
Drunk Driving on Campbell's creek 2 hr NancySlimeSlit 5
Question for God 2 hr NancySlimeSlit 24
Look out drunk drivers the snitch is going back... 9 hr Kuckles 3
should "weed" be legal ??? (Oct '13) 10 hr Juan 24

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance