What is up with Jen???
curious

Charleston, WV

#1 Nov 20, 2012
What is up with this person Jen everyone is on here talking about?? I see stuff on here about her all the time, but no real reason why everyone is talking about her. She probably loves the attension anyways.
Hopesomeday

Charleston, WV

#2 Nov 20, 2012
She's a girl I fell in love with 1st time I talked to her, hope maybe she will me eventually

(-:
Cheri

Charleston, WV

#3 Nov 20, 2012
Hopesomeday wrote:
She's a girl I fell in love with 1st time I talked to her, hope maybe she will me eventually

(-:
Pshtttttttttt! That is too funny!
Hopesomeday

Charleston, WV

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Why if it funny Cheri? I'm serious
Cheri

Charleston, WV

#5 Nov 20, 2012
Okay whatever! If you like crazy ladies go for it!
Hopesomeday

Charleston, WV

#6 Nov 20, 2012
She is not crazy, one the smartest and most beautiful person that I know,,,,
Stop

Wilmington, OH

#7 Nov 20, 2012
Nice try jenn !!! You still have not learned how to spell attention!!
Hopesomeday

Charleston, WV

#8 Nov 20, 2012
I'm not jenn, but I would like to be cuddling on the bed with her right now!!!! Love you baby
chrissy

Grove City, OH

#9 Nov 20, 2012
curious wrote:
What is up with this person Jen everyone is on here talking about?? I see stuff on here about her all the time, but no real reason why everyone is talking about her. She probably loves the attension anyways.
shes a big ball of crazy and starts almost all those posts herself.
Hopesomeday

Charleston, WV

#10 Nov 20, 2012
Jenn you had my number, please call me

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#11 Nov 22, 2012
Hopesomeday wrote:
Jenn you had my number, please call me
Umm I don't think I do have your number and I am not sure who you are, no offense I just don't get on here but a call times a week if that and answer legitimate questions people may ask with no bashing, as I stay busy with my studies and my child! If you would like to email me please feel free to do so, as I am guessing you have my email address. I do apologize for not knowing who you are! But I find it funny I am you and 10 other people lol, and I am the crazy one, well yeah I am crazy in a fun, happy, outgoing type a way, unless you mess with my family especially my child! But I am sure you already knew this if your " In Love with me" however I think you may love who I am, but in love?? I am not sure of, as that takes a lot of time on both peoples part, unless I have known you for a long time!

Thank You Very Much for your nice comments, they are greatly appreciated. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and please be safe if you’re traveling, hunting, or anything for that matter, especially Black Friday, I just wish everyone luck there!

Location hidden

#12 Nov 22, 2012
curious wrote:
Hi Curious, I am Jen as I am sure you are one of the ones that troll me, which is fine! To set the record straight, I DO NOT love attention nor am I 10 different people or start post on myself (really how ignorant)! Please refer to my picture that should help you out a little!!
Hope someday

Charleston, WV

#13 Nov 22, 2012
J-Lynn421 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Curious, I am Jen as I am sure you are one of the ones that troll me, which is fine! To set the record straight, I DO NOT love attention nor am I 10 different people or start post on myself (really how ignorant)! Please refer to my picture that should help you out a little!!
hi jenn if you still have my number please call me
Hope someday

Charleston, WV

#14 Nov 22, 2012
J-Lynn421 wrote:
<quoted text>
no jenn I have never met you but have talked to you couple times, I guess maybe I don't love you but I could very easy, makes me mad all these ppl talking about you, I had your number, never had email, but I think I can find it,, you have a wonderful thanks giving and your beautiful lil girl!!!!!!

Location hidden

#15 Nov 22, 2012
Hope someday wrote:
<quoted text> no jenn I have never met you but have talked to you couple times, I guess maybe I don't love you but I could very easy, makes me mad all these ppl talking about you, I had your number, never had email, but I think I can find it,, you have a wonderful thanks giving and your beautiful lil girl!!!!!!
Thank You! You have a wonderful Thanksgiving as well!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taking down statues 9 min yrs 15
Robert Byrd 40 min Nasty 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 46 min Just saying 4,194
Justin Casto 59 min Dunbar111 1
Most White people in West Virginia are nothing ... 1 hr Upset WVirginian 14
Tommy Mae Clark 1 hr Limmuel T Whitey 5
Tom Clark statue at Daniel Boone Park 1 hr Limmuel T Whitey 21
Jalil Myers - Another Dead Thug 3 hr Really 51
Josh Fitzpatrick wsaz 6 hr Tom Clark 49

Charleston Jobs