Why do people commit suicide
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hmmm

Springfield, NJ

#22 Nov 25, 2012
Soooo sad wrote:
Hmmmm won't you try it
I have no need to "retard". Remember that post where you were talking about God and how he judges and not you because you are the all mighty bible slinger? I do. Look at you now. You wonder why your kid is the way it is, telling people to try to kill themselves. Lmfao @ you. You are lame.
Soooo sad

Hurricane, WV

#23 Nov 25, 2012
You got me! Dang you are so smart. When I grow up I wanna be just like you!
Hmmm

Springfield, NJ

#24 Nov 25, 2012
Soooo sad wrote:
You got me! Dang you are so smart. When I grow up I wanna be just like you!
You won't be, stop breathing, you're a waste of air.
Proud Roughneck Wife

Vinton, VA

#25 Nov 25, 2012
Different reasons for different people. Tired of being a burden, hopeless, just can't take all the pain and suffering anymore and need it to stop and see death as the only way out but it isn't. Sucide leaves family and friends suffering.
If you feel this way call 911 or get to you closets emergency room. Many have chemical imbalances and can't help it they need help. If you lost someone to suicude and need help with grief contact a therapist if you lack health insurance kanawha pastoral counselling will help and prestera
Sue

Orange, VA

#26 Nov 26, 2012
There are way to many reason to list why someone would kill themself but there has been way to many teenagers that have committed suicide because of someone elses stupidity of bullying them to that point and I think that if it is proven who drove them to that point they should be charged with accessory to murder because if they would have left that person alone they may have not done it. That is my opinion and I have been taught since I was a kid that if you committ suicide that you will go to hell..
marsh

Charleston, WV

#27 Nov 26, 2012
They are worthless POS drama kings and queens. Let them kill themselves. We are better off without them. Then we won't have to listen to their manipulative BS.
empeethree

Charleston, WV

#28 Nov 26, 2012
Proud Roughneck Wife wrote:
Different reasons for different people. Tired of being a burden, hopeless, just can't take all the pain and suffering anymore and need it to stop and see death as the only way out but it isn't. Sucide leaves family and friends suffering.
If you feel this way call 911 or get to you closets emergency room. Many have chemical imbalances and can't help it they need help. If you lost someone to suicude and need help with grief contact a therapist if you lack health insurance kanawha pastoral counselling will help and prestera
Those places you mention don't help anybody.
I will give em a rope

Martinsburg, WV

#29 Nov 26, 2012
My belief is if someone wants to committ suicide or just even contemplates it let em do it! It eliminates the weak. We're a better society without the weak.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#30 Dec 5, 2012
Thinking or committing suicide is not a weakness, it is very sad for the one killing themselves and their family and friends! However most have mental, emotionally, physical issues! Look at how some of the ppl who have commited suicide, as it does not discriminate at all! This hits close to home for me as I have known people that have committed suicide and I have friends that their relatives have did the same! I don't want to make anyone thinking I am putting my personal life on here but yet a life experience at a very young age, when I was 7 I was outside playing with my sister, our next door neighbors were wonderful ppl, you would think they were the perfect family very loving and supportive of each other, well the dad lost his job a couple weeks before this occured and his children and wife had went out it was mid afternoon, so the UPS man was making a delivery to their home and I remember the look on his face he didn't even walk all the way on the porch instead he came and asked me to get my parents and I went and got my Daddy as my dad walked over I walked with him I was a curious 7 year old and what I seen was a pool of blood on the porch running out of the front door I was froze and the UPS guy pleaded with me to not look at this scene, my dad was inside calling 911 as in the 80's there wasn't really cell phones, as he came back out he had me go back over to our home ( a fence seperated our homes) so I sat there on the picnic table and watched the ambulance, police and corner arrive then the fire dept to knock the door down as the man had put the recliner infront of the door before shooting and killing himself! Then the unthinkable happened as they were taking his body out of the house in a body bag his family came home, the sight I seen and the comfort I tried to offer of course did no good, the police brought a letter to the wife which pretty much said that he loved them all and one day he hoped they would forgive him but he couldn't go on knowing he couldn't support his family as a man is suppose to! So I have never understood how someone that had such a good support system felt this way but there was a reason and I am sure more behind it! I never got to speak to them again as they had family move their belongings out, I do hope they have forgiven their dad and husband and are leading a wonderful life as I think about them daily. Sorry that was so long but just tryin to make a point anyone at anytime can kill themselves for the smallest to the largest reasons and no one will never know why! I feel personally it's because depression, mental, emotional, physical abuse, bullying a feeling of hopelessness, feeling worthless, feeling alone in the world, having no one to turn to without being judged, having a loss in life that is unimaginable, and so much more! I will say from experience of my background 75% of ppl that talk about it want attention, usually the signs before hand is someone going from depressed to a total happy person, telling ppl around them they love them a lot more than usual, making closure on different things like bank accounts, debts, vehicles, homes, things of that nature. As they don't want anyone to have a clue and than one day that person is gone and the what ifs start and the questions that will never be answered start! I do believe God will forgive anyone that commits suicide as he is a forgiving God and as long as you confess your sins I believe you are safe because again the person didn't kill themselves for fun, they did it because something was so bad they felt they could not get out of it, they feel they hit rock bottom! Also please check this website out it's informative and goodgle "why people commit sucide" there's a few good sites!Thanks and again sorry for the long post!

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/ironshrin...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#31 Dec 5, 2012
If there are typing errors please don't feel the need to point them out as this isn't the point the point is Why people commit sucide!
Blah

Hurricane, WV

#32 Dec 5, 2012
So the ups man didn't tell your dad you needed to stay at your house? And also that house must have been really slanted to have furniture in front of the door and all that blood running out. Thought you said you were a nurse nice story though.
jayhawkjay

Charleston, WV

#33 Dec 5, 2012
Because they live in West Virginia

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#34 Dec 5, 2012
anon wrote:
If you committed suicide, do you have a chance of making it into heaven?
Our lives isn't for us to take, in the eyes of God if you take your life you are a murder and God will judge you as one. It all comes down to this you could find your self in the lake of fire!!

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#35 Dec 5, 2012
Suicide is an evil spirit from the devil that seeks to destroy people. It asks, urges, or tells people to kill themselves. Occasionally, an evil spirit enters a person, them beg and pleads with him to take own life. Never obey a spirt of suicide. Always command it to go in the name of Jesus, and it will leave, but if you aren't a Christian it will not leave you (James 4:7.)
Lil Evil

Charleston, WV

#36 Dec 5, 2012
Can you explain this:

Exodus 12:29-30 ESV
At midnight the Lord struck down all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh who sat on his throne to the firstborn of the captive who was in the dungeon, and all the firstborn of the livestock. And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he and all his servants and all the Egyptians. And there was a great cry in Egypt, for there was not a house where someone was not dead.
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> Our lives isn't for us to take, in the eyes of God if you take your life you are a murder and God will judge you as one. It all comes down to this you could find your self in the lake of fire!!
j-lynn

Charleston, WV

#37 Dec 5, 2012
Blah wrote:
So the ups man didn't tell your dad you needed to stay at your house? And also that house must have been really slanted to have furniture in front of the door and all that blood running out. Thought you said you were a nurse nice story though.
No he didn't I think everyone was in utter shock and was worried about one thing and that was getting in the house! Sorry I was 7 I had not went to college yet and as for the blood out of the door later in life it was explained to me he had slumped over when he killed himself to the side so blood can only collect in a certain spot before it starts running somewhere it doesn't mean there is anything wrong with the house just means there could have being a slight slant that would pull the blood in that direction or how the wound was! Honestly I believe the UPS man was literally sick remember some ppl can't handle the sight of blood!! But again someone has to come attack me because they don't like what I say, I am not the master on how blood runs that would have being the police officers job! This was a tragic event so why even be rude about it?
Nezitic

Chesapeake, VA

#38 Dec 5, 2012
J-Lynn421 wrote:
I do believe God will forgive anyone that commits suicide as he is a forgiving God and as long as you confess your sins I believe you are safe because again the person didn't kill themselves for fun, they did it because something was so bad they felt they could not get out of it, they feel they hit rock bottom! Also please check this website out it's informative and goodgle "why people commit sucide" there's a few good sites!Thanks and again sorry for the long post!
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/ironshrin...
You are wrong! How can you confess your sins and then commit murder on yourself? God said He would not put any thing on us that we would not be able to bare. When Jesus was in the wilderness by Himself talking to satan, he was in bad shape! Did he even think about committing suicide? No, No He didn't. No matter how bad we think we have it, nothing is bad enough to commit suicide and spend eternity in hell.
j-lynn

Charleston, WV

#39 Dec 5, 2012
Nezitic wrote:
<quoted text>You are wrong! How can you confess your sins and then commit murder on yourself? God said He would not put any thing on us that we would not be able to bare. When Jesus was in the wilderness by Himself talking to satan, he was in bad shape! Did he even think about committing suicide? No, No He didn't. No matter how bad we think we have it, nothing is bad enough to commit suicide and spend eternity in hell.
I am not wrong! We just have different beliefs and that's fine but I am sorry if child molesters, people that beat and rob ppl, ppl that shoot others without them dying just never independent again, I believe anything can be forgiven!! That's my beliefs I am not pushing them on you or anyone as everyone believes differently!But btw does this mean all our troops are going to hell for murder for protecting our freedom??
use to be his

Winfield, WV

#40 Dec 5, 2012
people with depression anxiety etc arent weak thats absurd, and you my dear friend are a complete idiot for believing so. if everyone would learn to be kind to others , and help those in need we would be better off as a whole. i make myself available to anyone who needs someone to talk to. i help people in any way that i can. with proper treatment, and medication any disorder can be put in check!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Those Good Ol Religious Schools (Jun '16) 31 min Fannie 12
Tripp Jones belongs in jail (Jun '16) 2 hr Jenn P 9
Hospitals Hide The Truth 2 hr Fart nurse 24
Sinclair Broadcast ties to Political Bias 2 hr NewsBlues 5
Review: Healthsmart Benefit Solutions (Sep '15) 4 hr TLC 8
Is Camp Critter Creek out of business? 4 hr TLC 8
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr Chris 4,195

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages