One can not hide racism!
NBC

United States

#4 Jul 1, 2013
Paula Dean did for years.
rockstar

United States

#5 Jul 1, 2013
If someone gets there feelings hurt its called racism...get over it,if you get called a name suck it up called them a name back and go on about your day.
hey

Belle, WV

#6 Jul 1, 2013
rockstar wrote:
If someone gets there feelings hurt its called racism...get over it,if you get called a name suck it up called them a name back and go on about your day.
Yes, because Jr. High tactics are SUPER effective in the real world!!

Wow!
rockstar

United States

#7 Jul 1, 2013
hey wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, because Jr. High tactics are SUPER effective in the real world!!

Wow!
Making I big deal out of name calling is more JR. High that's anything.
Billhilly

Baltimore, MD

#8 Jul 2, 2013
Al Sharpton has tried to hide it but it shows through every time he opens his mouth
Benjamin

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Jul 4, 2013
Why hide it???
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#10 Jul 4, 2013
Possums, I do not deny being a person of quality who simply does not care for the "mud races". They are indeed inferior to the caucasian race. The lies we have been told about black being beautiful,equal or socially acceptable simply are not true. Rarely have I seen a black person who does not in some way resemble an ape. Kinky wool is not hair. Thick protruding lips and noses are not attractive. They are far removed from us on the evolutionary chain. White people should never apologize or feel badly about what nature has dealt these poor unfortunate creatures. We have been too kind by allowing them to remain after the end of slavery. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Ted

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Jul 5, 2013
Billhilly wrote:
Al Sharpton has tried to hide it but it shows through every time he opens his mouth
He needs to do something with his hair.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sherry from Dunbar 2 min Question 1
Buy yourself an assault rifle today 28 min heckin yea 28
Kevin Spacey is staying at Charleston Marriott 46 min Info 3
Storage Wars coming to town 47 min Info 1
West Virginia Over-Ruling Federal Agencies Now ? 1 hr Logic 2
CHH HOSPITAL FINED MILLIONS 3 Consecutive Years 1 hr Logic 20
keystone drive thief 1 hr Steve 4

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance