blkbarbies ghetto feast
whitechocolate

Nellis, WV

#1 Nov 27, 2013
So what be poppin dis yur? Chicken, koolaid, frittos, and soda that ya got from the dollar store with your grub stub card? What else is on da menu?
1 post removed
alf

Nitro, WV

#3 Nov 27, 2013
TPB wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing on the menu for you or any hillbillies and BlkBarbie has a good taste in food and she doesn't shop at the dollar store like most hillbillies and everyone who knows her already knows that so lmao at you!
have you always talked to your self as a second person
TPB

Berkeley Springs, WV

#4 Nov 27, 2013
alf wrote:
<quoted text>have you always talked to your self as a second person
Lmao, everyone who knows BlkBarbie and DeeDee are laughing at you and we don't give a F about you in any type of way, lmao at anyone who believes BlkBarbie, DeeDee and all of her friends are the same person and the only people who would believe that are stupid a$$ racist hillbillies and we're not friends with any of those, don't get your feelings hurt lol :)
Friend

Berkeley Springs, WV

#5 Nov 27, 2013
@TPB even if her feelings do get hurt then there's nothing her or any of her friends can do about it except running their mouth on topix. Everyone who hates BlkBarbie and DeeDee or has a problem with one of them already knows where to reach them at. So hurry up and build up the courage to confront them off of topix and watch what happens to all of you! Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why can't I just have some candy?? 4 min Josh 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 13 min THE COMEDIAN 1,282
Why was Chad Green depressed? 1 hr Agry39 2
Breeders ARRESTED 2 hr 40cal 1
News Sissonville VFD needs $450,000 (Nov '10) 2 hr THE COMIC 39
Ex GOP Chair Busted For CHILD__MOLESTATION 2 hr Thump her 2
Two Church Pastors Among 32 Arrested 2 hr Altar Boy 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages