Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

So what be poppin dis yur? Chicken, koolaid, frittos, and soda that ya got from the dollar store with your grub stub card? What else is on da menu?
TPB

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

whitechocolate wrote:
So what be poppin dis yur? Chicken, koolaid, frittos, and soda that ya got from the dollar store with your grub stub card? What else is on da menu?
There's nothing on the menu for you or any hillbillies and BlkBarbie has a good taste in food and she doesn't shop at the dollar store like most hillbillies and everyone who knows her already knows that so lmao at you!
alf

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

TPB wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing on the menu for you or any hillbillies and BlkBarbie has a good taste in food and she doesn't shop at the dollar store like most hillbillies and everyone who knows her already knows that so lmao at you!
have you always talked to your self as a second person
TPB

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

alf wrote:
<quoted text>have you always talked to your self as a second person
Lmao, everyone who knows BlkBarbie and DeeDee are laughing at you and we don't give a F about you in any type of way, lmao at anyone who believes BlkBarbie, DeeDee and all of her friends are the same person and the only people who would believe that are stupid a$$ racist hillbillies and we're not friends with any of those, don't get your feelings hurt lol :)
Friend

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

@TPB even if her feelings do get hurt then there's nothing her or any of her friends can do about it except running their mouth on topix. Everyone who hates BlkBarbie and DeeDee or has a problem with one of them already knows where to reach them at. So hurry up and build up the courage to confront them off of topix and watch what happens to all of you! Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Dan Holstein needs to go with Plants 19 min dan 12
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 25 min bacon hater 43,377
Bigotpallooza 1 hr please 19
chaz boggess 1 hr hello 8
I Like Pubic Hair On Women 1 hr Daryl 107
Rite Aid warehouse to close 1 hr Got it 30
lost dogs in kanawaha city 1 hr dog luver 7
Plants removed my post 22 hr Sarah pooted 34
•••
•••
•••
Charleston Dating

more search filters

less search filters