Are u happy the show Buckwild got can...

Are u happy the show Buckwild got canceled?

Created by Lisa on Jun 10, 2013

22 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

JLP

Chesapeake, OH

#1 Jun 10, 2013
No. I loved that show. I'm so sorry for Shane and his family.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#2 Jun 10, 2013
Possum, Shane got exactly what he deserved. After all he was not too bright and loved his alcohol and drugs. Now as far as the show, it only portrayed WV in it's true but sad light. No class or manners. It truly displays hillbillies as they truly are, ignorant,inbred and filthy. Now you need to move on to more positive things in life and that does not include Wrong Turn country. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
WhoCares

Charleston, WV

#3 Jun 10, 2013
Rip to that boy, however, that Show was stupid and degrading to West Virginia . I hated it I thought it was stupid!!!
jus sayin

Youngstown, OH

#4 Jun 10, 2013
Hagatha May! I thought you died! Haven't seen you creeping around WV forums in months! How have you been doll?!
lol

Tucker, GA

#5 Jun 10, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
Possum, Shane got exactly what he deserved. After all he was not too bright and loved his alcohol and drugs. Now as far as the show, it only portrayed WV in it's true but sad light. No class or manners. It truly displays hillbillies as they truly are, ignorant,inbred and filthy. Now you need to move on to more positive things in life and that does not include Wrong Turn country. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Hagatha - You are the one with no class or manners, Shain Gandee was a sweet, fun loving kid - if you have nothing nice to say - shut your trashy, ignorant mouth - and Ta Ta - you have no quality - you exemplify trash !
lmfao

Chesapeake, OH

#6 Jun 11, 2013
I loved the show!!!! RIP Shain.
rockstar

Chesapeake, OH

#7 Jun 11, 2013
Never watched it...I could care less
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#8 Jun 11, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hagatha - You are the one with no class or manners, Shain Gandee was a sweet, fun loving kid - if you have nothing nice to say - shut your trashy, ignorant mouth - and Ta Ta - you have no quality - you exemplify trash !
Possum, clutch your fake pearles and be quiet. You are the ignorant one on here. Shaine was fun loving alright, he loved his booze and drugs. Not too bright though to go into the wild without proper gear. WV can be very dangerous and deadly, then theres the wild outdoors to deal with too!!! Now back to your wood burner and your trailer and fix a "mess a sometin" for Cletus an Poot. TaTa for now Lady of Quality

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Chad (Apr '15) 11 min Table 13
How do you get a topix deleted? 17 min Thanks 8
Trump will bring back coal!!!! 36 min Angel Foster 15
Is the boy scout leader transgendered 47 min Nancy 3
What if Mexico refuses to pay for wall? 1 hr FOVR 75
News Ben Hatfield found dead in Mingo County cemetery 2 hr naturalwonder 59
Anthony R. Arriaga headed to prison 2 hr Seriously 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages