Michael

Staunton, VA

#1 Dec 10, 2013
Shrimp on the BlkBarbie!
TPB

Berkeley Springs, WV

#2 Dec 10, 2013
Her husbands name/nickname is not Kenny and everyone who knows him knows that so lmao at you and BlkBarbie stays ontop most of the time especially in the bedroom. She loves tying him up or putting him in handcuffs then sitting ontop of his face and start riding his face for hours. Sometimes she lets him be the dominant one but most of the time she likes to be the dominant one and she likes to be licked slowly from head to toe all night long, js :)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TPB

Charleston, WV

#3 Dec 10, 2013
Kenny is a wigger married to a 'igger! He wants to be bigger cause it only the size of a jigger!
1 post removed
TPB

Charleston, WV

#5 Dec 10, 2013
TPB wrote:
<quoted text>
This comment is comment is coming from a racist hillbilly who stole my screen name and her husband is not considered a wigger because he has way more black friends then he does white friends. You can call me, BlkBarbie or DeeDee the N word or all the names you want because you could never make us look bad or feel bad about ourselves and you would never disrespect us or call us any names off of topix, everyone who knows us on here is laughing at you :)
Toilet Paper Boy is at it again! No one was talking to him or fat butt deedee!
1 post removed
TPB

Charleston, WV

#7 Dec 11, 2013
TPB wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww, the stupid hillbilly-wigger girl does it again by posting under our screen name, trying to fit in with us and trying to make it look like your a friend of ours, everyone who knows them is laughing at you and everytime you post under that screen name then you will be called out. If you have a problem with any of us and don't know us then find the courage to email DeeDee or continue being laughed at by everyone who knows us :)
You really are a tranny who thinks he is blkbarbie& deedee. You always try to get everyone to email deedee is that your big dyke personality?, and blkbarbie is your wannabe personality and TPB is just a sad poor gay guy wanting to be a girl! Save your EBT money and maybe you can have that operation!
1 post removed
TPB

Charleston, WV

#9 Dec 11, 2013
TPB wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww, you can believe whatever you want to try to make yourself feel better and everytime you post a stupid a$$ comment like this, watch your post get judged several time and everyone who knows us knows you don't know anything about us. Quit being scared to email DeeDee or holla at us where we can actually see you and hear you. If your scared to email us or confront us off of topix then one of your friends or all of your friends do it, lmao at you and all your friends including anyone on here who believes you or thinks the way you do about us when you don't even know us to make yourselves feel better :)
You are so sad you really need to get a life and quit hanging to your other personalities make you should seek help from a shrink?? You must really find a hobby! Take a class! Go to work! Something other than trolling on topix! You post on things that have nothing to do with you...everyone is tired of you and your friends??? You really should go out and get REAL friends! I can't continue to play with you because I really do think you are mentally challenged and need help!
1 post removed
Jill

Charleston, WV

#11 Dec 11, 2013
Whose "us"? I only see you TP on here!!!!! What's your email? You on here because you like to be a drama queen and you have a very serious disorder that needs medical attention. You are on here also because if deep depression BC you are really a man and you are trying to slowly come out of the closet and confess your true identity. Everybody that knows BlkBarbie and DeeDee knows that this is the truth.. We also know that you need $ for your operation and you do BJ's god fast cash. You a loser!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
meth cook loser (Sep '14) 16 min Speak My Mind 8
Who got murdered at Garrison and Pacific? 46 min Speak My Mind 38
Campbell's Creeks Watch Mayor Jason Ballard Ste... 1 hr Speak My Mind 19
crooked heating and air condition companies. (Jul '15) 1 hr Laura 8
Tattoo Jimi 1 hr Savage304 2
Bill Cosby was at Tricky Fish yesterday 2 hr Juke 12
WVU loses the Commode Bowl 2 hr Dan Dan Tony 2

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance