Charleston, WV

#1 Sep 12, 2018
neigh, snort, whinny
Cathy the guru

Virginia Beach, VA

#2 Sep 12, 2018
bucking bronco wrote:
neigh, snort, whinny
I suppose coming from a Bucking Bronco who is wild and untamed that you could be safe in saying that all Broncos snort, have long faces, and they all look alike.
Supremeliberal

Troup, TX

#3 Sep 12, 2018
bucking bronco wrote:
neigh, snort, whinny
Have you not left ,they say they measured of 83 ft in the eyewall,Google Florence Northeast Quadrant
Deadzone

Bladensburg, MD

#4 Sep 12, 2018
bucking bronco wrote:
neigh, snort, whinny
Arent you just a sweetheart. Dont have the guts to say it to her face but have no problem making up a username then create a thread using her real name and make fun of her appearance. Way to keep it classy. Your mother must be proud.
Turn the Page

Charleston, WV

#5 Sep 12, 2018
Deadzone wrote:
<quoted text>

Arent you just a sweetheart. Dont have the guts to say it to her face but have no problem making up a username then create a thread using her real name and make fun of her appearance. Way to keep it classy. Your mother must be proud.
If you haven't noticed everyone on here has a made up name. It's a shame she couldn't tell Trump to his face she wasfucking him from behind. Old horse face Page deserves what she gets. Horse teeth Page has a heck of a smile

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Startling Increases In Throat Cancer In Men 19 min Colonel Angus 11
executive order 28 min true 10
Thomas Hospital Gangstalkers 1 hr RNs 4
Cardiac Bypass Surgery outperformed Stents and/... 1 hr RNs 7
Steroid cop in Dunbar 1 hr Ben Tellin 13
have you ever popped someone's zit 1 hr Cathy the guru 2
Tammy Hamilton (Nov '11) 1 hr Bitter Bitch 7

Charleston Jobs

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages