First Prev
of 2
Next Last
actually

Charleston, WV

#22 May 8, 2013
Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text> you live a very sheltered life if you think that is in Mcdonalds French Fries...letting your kid eat at mcdonalds is Child abuse...why dont you google the ingredients in Mcdonalds fries ...you are clearly the Nut
Just to enlighten you:

McDonald's Fries:
Potatoes, vegetable oil (canola oil, hydrogenated soybean oil, natural beef flavor [wheat and milk derivatives], citric acid [preservative]), dextrose, sodium acid
pyrophosphate (maintain color), salt.

Ore-Ida frozen fries:
POTATOES, VEGETABLE OIL (SUNFLOWER, COTTONSEED, SOYBEAN, AND/OR CANOLA), SALT, DEXTROSE, DISODIUM DIHYDROGEN PYROPHOSPHATE, ANNATTO (VEGETABLE COLOR).

Look like McD's might be the lesser of the evils you're shaming here.
Just saying

Charleston, WV

#23 May 8, 2013
doestn Dwights wrote:
Doesnt Dwights serve fries of their own?
Maybe support the business you are setting in with your business and they'll bring you ketchup too
Guess they (along with a LOT of other people) aren't supporting Dwight's at all anymore. It wouldn't have hurt their business ONE iota to let that kid eat his damned fries.
Truth Seeker

United States

#24 May 8, 2013
actually wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to enlighten you:
McDonald's Fries:
Potatoes, vegetable oil (canola oil, hydrogenated soybean oil, natural beef flavor [wheat and milk derivatives], citric acid [preservative]), dextrose, sodium acid
pyrophosphate (maintain color), salt.
Ore-Ida frozen fries:
POTATOES, VEGETABLE OIL (SUNFLOWER, COTTONSEED, SOYBEAN, AND/OR CANOLA), SALT, DEXTROSE, DISODIUM DIHYDROGEN PYROPHOSPHATE, ANNATTO (VEGETABLE COLOR).
Look like McD's might be the lesser of the evils you're shaming here.
they are both GMO poison....wouldnt feed my dog neither one, let alone my kids...
hughjanus

Charleston, WV

#25 May 8, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>they are both GMO poison....wouldnt feed my dog neither one, let alone my kids...
Fries are good. Burgers are good. Pop is good. I WORK OUT.
actually

Charleston, WV

#26 May 9, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text> they are both GMO poison....wouldnt feed my dog neither one, let alone my kids...
Right, like I believe that. I bet that's all you feed your kids.
Just saying

Charleston, WV

#27 May 9, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text> they are both GMO poison....wouldnt feed my dog neither one, let alone my kids...
I bet you don't pick your nose or masturbate either, do you?

LIAR!!!!!
access 1

Charleston, WV

#28 May 9, 2013
April Adkins wrote:
their business their rules.@!ck that kid. i like dwights. its full of turds and losers but the food is good and cheap. i only boycott boycotters.
No wonder people say you are a dumb BITCH ...So you hate children too ...You are a class act ....NOT
KENNY GARLEY

Charleston, WV

#29 Oct 4, 2013
Wow april adkins aboott the junkie is back on Topix. Wow april adkins. I knew you were just drama on here and face book. Damn. How many names do you use by now while complaining on this site? Haha, Wow and April Adkins is what I know of.
KENNY GARLEY

Charleston, WV

#30 Oct 4, 2013
She can't mind her own business like her cousin Noel Stanley Adkins. She has a myspace and face book. They both are never gonna go away. They, especially april likes drama. She is the worse. I know it's her. Same name she uses on Chesapeake Topix She talks about topix on face book like her cousin. They don't hide it. She buys crank from Brittany Faber.
CLOWNZ

Charleston, WV

#31 Oct 4, 2013
Not Nice !!!!!!!!!!
Zachary Pullens

Brooklyn, NY

#32 Oct 4, 2013
Truth Hurts Aka April aboot or Adkins Aka hahaha is like fighting with a kid. Don't fight with that moron. Just go on about the topic. She is pretty fat, , she's got no room of talking about how food worsens people. I find it funny.
Amber Kingston

Brooklyn, NY

#33 Oct 4, 2013
If you don't like places why go? Because most people get on here and seek attention by fighting and they do like it or are jealous. Any site has it's issues. Instead of being honest fully, You wanna lie about it or see how many people you anger with your troll mentality. You can't hide behind a screen April. Everyone knows who you are. Most just try their best ignoring you on forums. Freaking heroin junkie! FYI April you can get on here or fb or whatever and keep smacking people around. In reality you are just a punk and loser . All you do is sit online. That's your life you dumb twit. Did I sum it up good? That hubby about left you once over you starting drama. He got fed up even, wow surprising ! Stanley -Adkins family bunch of junkies and mouths. Blah, blah! Shut your mouth if you have nothing nice of saying April. You are in your 20"s now. Therefore people can track you right on face book or here in Chesapeake and whip that stupid ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beat by BOTTOM FEEDERS 11 min REAL TALK 1
Girlfriend Boyfriend - the only real love ?????... 30 min Ice Pick 1
Father and Son THIEVES of 40K from Toys for Tots 50 min Marine Breeders 1
Almost raped at lowes 1 hr Real Man 1
Ferguson Missouri 1 hr Knobs 51
blk guy facial piercings 2 hr lol 16
Suspected pot dealer arrested in Cabin Creek (Sep '10) 3 hr oldiesbutgoodies 21
Charleston Dating
Find my Match

Charleston People Search