Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Dwights restaurant in St Albans refused to allow an autistic child to eat his McDonalds fries inside restaurant while his parents were with him. I'll NEVER and I mean NEVER eat there agin.

I hope to organize a massive boycott!
kevin comer

Dunbar, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

why didn't he eat his damned fries at McDonald's???
nunya

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Cry me a river...I have never heard of Dwight's, but I am certainly going to give them a try now.
We need to picket

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Pizza hut aloowed the kid and his family to eat at their establishment and even brought the boy some ketchup...

BOYCOTT DWIGHTS!

Let's organize TODAY!
new minority

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

They don't serve "Negroes" either which is fine by me, however they do serve to all the St. Albans Meth Heads which is basically everyone that isn't negro!
nunya

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

new minority wrote:
They don't serve "Negroes" either which is fine by me, however they do serve to all the St. Albans Meth Heads which is basically everyone that isn't negro!
You are so right, only because they are not intelligent enough to figure out how to manufacture it.
1 post removed
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Boycott Dwights yeah that's right Kevin got something to say cause I don't play. C ya my wife says I got to go,she such a hoe.
April Adkins

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

their business their rules.@!ck that kid. i like dwights. its full of turds and losers but the food is good and cheap. i only boycott boycotters.
access 1

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

We need to picket wrote:
Dwights restaurant in St Albans refused to allow an autistic child to eat his McDonalds fries inside restaurant while his parents were with him. I'll NEVER and I mean NEVER eat there agin.

Lets do this ...I agree
access 1

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

We need to picket wrote:
Pizza hut aloowed the kid and his family to eat at their establishment and even brought the boy some ketchup...

BOYCOTT DWIGHTS!

Let's organize TODAY!
Yes
Truth Hurts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

We need to picket wrote:
Stfu..this kids parents should be b% tch slapped for feeding thier kid Mcdonalds in the first place...the toxic ingredients in that mess is only makes his Autism worse ....
sigh

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

its rude to take food to a restaurant from another restaurant. actually is is pathetic. I totally agree with dwights. I will now eat there
Stay home

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

My personal opinion is that a child with autism or even adult that is mentally challenged should not eat out in restaurants in the first place. No one wants to see that ttype of befavior while they are dining. This may sound cruel to some but most people that are honest would agree.
wow

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text> Stfu..this kids parents should be b% tch slapped for feeding thier kid Mcdonalds in the first place...the toxic ingredients in that mess is only makes his Autism worse ....
That is f*cking RIDICULOUS!! You're a friend of Jennie McCarthy, aren't you!? One of those nutters who believe that EVERYTHING causes Autism, huh??

He was eating french fries, which are potato, oil & salt.

F*cking nut job!!
doestn Dwights

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Doesnt Dwights serve fries of their own?

Maybe support the business you are setting in with your business and they'll bring you ketchup too
just me

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Was it the owners that said he couldn't eat the McDonalds fries... or was it a waitress just trying to follow a policy.

Cause I kinda doubt the owners were even there to make the call on the situation. More than likely some poor waitress just trying to do what she was told during training cause she needs to not get fired. Probably not even the call she would have made if given an actual choice.

I really think this is a situation of where company policy has overridden good sense. Not to say it's a bad policy to say you can't eat food from other places in Dwights. Just that businesses in general need to teach their employees it's ok to make a judgement call from time to time and break policy if necessary.

I love Dwights and seen them go out of there way to be kind. What they did was wrong. But unless it was the owner made the decision they don't deserve to be boycotted. Letters sent etc.. would be more appropriate in this situation IMHO.
Truth Hurts

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
That is f*cking RIDICULOUS!! You're a friend of Jennie McCarthy, aren't you!? One of those nutters who believe that EVERYTHING causes Autism, huh??
He was eating french fries, which are potato, oil & salt.
F*cking nut job!!
you live a very sheltered life if you think that is in Mcdonalds French Fries...letting your kid eat at mcdonalds is Child abuse...why dont you google the ingredients in Mcdonalds fries ...you are clearly the Nut
user

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Do NOT go to Dwight's!!!!!
man o man

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

I will always go to dwights now. it is rude to take food from another place and eat it in there. its like buying your clothes at sears and using pennys dressing room. no difference
hughjanus

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

I'll never ever go there again!(Mostly because I've never heard of it)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 min George 51,894
Charleston Police dept tip line 7 min have a huge tip 1
How do you turn a Judge in for harassment and c... 20 min needing to know 1
1548 lee st is a house of thiefs 25 min TO KNOW THE TRUTH 1
Mortgage fruad 29 min TO KNOW THE TRUTH 1
Megan Hughes Tim Shafer 47 min BOOM 19
Wvwho season tickets at a 9 year low 59 min norml 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••