Federal Govt Shutdown - Happy Days

Federal Govt Shutdown - Happy Days

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Tadmore Ratsass

United States

#1 Oct 1, 2013
This is good news

At least the oppressive Obama regime is now on a leash.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#2 Oct 1, 2013
I hope all the worthless deadbeats on welfare have had all their freebies cutoff but i doubt it. This was some of the filth that got the POS president we have today.
payuptime

United States

#3 Oct 2, 2013
He's not for working ppl.
Me Party IS Tea Party

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Oct 2, 2013
So if this article is correct does that mean

http://www.historycommons.org/context.jsp...

"…Charles, the dominant brother, is determined to tear government “out at the root,” as he will later be characterized by libertarian Brian Doherty. The brothers have thrown their support behind Libertarian presidential candidate Ed Clark, who is running against Republican Ronald Reagan from the right of the political spectrum. The brothers are frustrated by the legal limits on campaign financing...

Clark tells a reporter that the Libertarians are preparing to stage “a very big tea party” because people are “sick to death” of taxes. The Libertarian Party platform calls for the abolition of the FBI and the CIA, as well as of federal regulatory agencies, such as the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Department of Energy.

The platform proposes the abolition of Social Security, minimum-wage laws, gun control, and all personal and corporate income taxes …

Conservative eminence William F. Buckley Jr. calls the movement “Anarcho-Totalitarianism.” The Clark-Koch ticket receives only one percent of the vote in the November 1980 elections, forcing the Koch brothers to realize that their brand of politics isn’t popular …"

So 33 years ago a grass roots movement was started ROTFL.
stunned

Charleston, WV

#5 Oct 2, 2013
Look at ALL of these non essential Federal personnel not working ... Why are they on the payroll at all?
George of the Jungle

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Oct 2, 2013
stunned wrote:
Look at ALL of these non essential Federal personnel not working ... Why are they on the payroll at all?
I can't figure out why your dad didn't use a condom.
Ridgeway Va

Powellton, WV

#7 Oct 2, 2013
what is any different? Congress did nothing when the government was not shut down.
Mr Lap Hog

Milton, WV

#8 Oct 2, 2013
abbagoochie wrote:
I hope all the worthless deadbeats on welfare have had all their freebies cutoff but i doubt it. This was some of the filth that got the POS president we have today.
I just hope all these ppl get back to work. it's getting harder and harder to bang their women with all of them outta work. I loved to get me some tang in the morning after they left for work. then i just sit around all day in my hud house playing playstation drinking and smoking on the working man's dime. it's a hard life but someone has got to do it!!!
Blair

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Oct 2, 2013
To Mr. Lap Hog: The only thing your are familiar with that is hard has been jammed up your Kiester.
Ashton

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Oct 2, 2013
Mr Lap Hog wrote:
<quoted text>I just hope all these ppl get back to work. it's getting harder and harder to bang their women with all of them outta work. I loved to get me some tang in the morning after they left for work. then i just sit around all day in my hud house playing playstation drinking and smoking on the working man's dime. it's a hard life but someone has got to do it!!!
The only thing hard that you know about is what was shoved into your Kiester while you were drinking.
Mr Lap Hog

Milton, WV

#11 Oct 3, 2013
Ashton wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing hard that you know about is what was shoved into your Kiester while you were drinking.
you don't have to worry about me banging your woman. you can't get one, fat and ugly Ashton and blair pretending to be different people
Wesley

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Oct 3, 2013
Mr Lap Hog wrote:
<quoted text>you don't have to worry about me banging your woman. you can't get one, fat and ugly Ashton and blair pretending to be different people
How bout three diff. people. What you know about hard is in your Kiester. There is no pretense.
Sydney

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Oct 3, 2013
Mr. Lap Hog is stump broke. He automatically backs up when arriving at a new stump. We will nickname him ""Goat Man"". He likes it HARD.
Mr Lap Hog

Milton, WV

#14 Oct 3, 2013
Sydney wrote:
Mr. Lap Hog is stump broke. He automatically backs up when arriving at a new stump. We will nickname him ""Goat Man"". He likes it HARD.
always making gay references. Just come outta the closet already. it's obvious to everyone that you are gay. who cares what your "daddy" thinks. he was probably a homo too. you like the black guys too. that would really kill your "daddy".
George of the Jungle

Charlottesville, VA

#15 Oct 3, 2013
Mr Lap Hog wrote:
<quoted text>always making gay references. Just come outta the closet already. it's obvious to everyone that you are gay. who cares what your "daddy" thinks. he was probably a homo too. you like the black guys too. that would really kill your "daddy".
Daddy was black, like your momma. He liked white and she wanted to fight. I heard that on the school bus you got down on your knees for the black guys. Do they really call you Goat Boi because every stump you pass makes you want to back up? Heard you weren't Goated but gored.
Obamanation

United States

#16 Oct 5, 2013
Praise be Obama. He has ruined our country. The Messiah has turned his many backs on us

Who out there is looking for another civil war? Raise your hands and be counted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FTC Has Powerful Voice ! 2 min Frank Underwood 8
Weirdo Tony Cantley 9 min firefly40 66
Hospital Merger Bill is Anti-Business and Anti-... 13 min Frank Underwood 29
Scoobies 39 min Lmao 6
Guy in Orange walking on George's crk 40 min Creeper 2
What if Mexico refuses to pay for wall? 51 min naturalwonder 153
Auto repair shop 1 hr Cric 2
What happened to Chad (Apr '15) 5 hr okay 46
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages