Scumbags Rockefeller and Manchin Vote...

Scumbags Rockefeller and Manchin Vote YEA to tax your internet purchases.

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Political Watcher

Beckley, WV

#1 May 6, 2013
Check the voting record yourself. Both your WV Senators are multi millionaires who use YOUR tax dollars to feed the slimeball welfare baby breeders to get the welfare vote.. and today they voted to tax your internet purchases.. GET RID OF MANCHIN AND ROCKEFELLER !!
elder statesmen

Dunbar, WV

#2 May 7, 2013
I agree.
These morons want to tax everything!
geez

Chesapeake, OH

#3 May 7, 2013
Are you people crazy? If you were to go to whatever state you buy these pieces from, you would have to pay sales tax there.... So what is the big deal with paying tax on it when you buy it on the computer?..... There is a sales tax everywhere, period, the internet has just been a loop hole for it forever. They are just closing loops holes.

Besides, I doubt it passes the house, so you have very little to worry about........
man o man

Charleston, WV

#4 May 7, 2013
I am totally for the tax on sales over the internet. as a small business man it is only fair. and yes it will pass the house as this is more income for the governments
New25

Beckley, WV

#5 May 7, 2013
man o man wrote:
I am totally for the tax on sales over the internet. as a small business man it is only fair. and yes it will pass the house as this is more income for the governments
Mr. Small Businessman -- most of you and your kind are dead anyway -- you just don't know it. It has nothing to do with the 6% tax we pay the criminals and mafia that run this state. Its the prices you charge. I can order something from the internet..even overseas.. Europe, Asia, South America..and have it delivered to my door steps for cheaper than you can sell the same thing to me. You want to pay your landlord a fortune for that crappy store you have.. or mall spot.. then we get a parking fee or parking ticket..pay your high mark up to pay your rent and your wife's expensive habits.. eh - you get the story. You are history. Just like the old wired dial phones. Modern ways have left you in the dirt.

But for millionaires Rockefeller and Manchin voting to tax internet purchases is ridulous. They just want the money so they can hand it to more worthless welfare child breeders who they hope will vote for them. Or to buy more bombs to kill more Afghan and Iraqi children with.

Manchin made a big whoop-de-do over the Sandy Hook shootings, but didn't bat an eye over the 500 children American soldiers killed in Iraq.
man o man

Charleston, WV

#6 May 7, 2013
dude you are lost to the world. when you see our communitys die and you have no corner store, gas station, etc. then what will you do. oh that's right, yer gallon of milk will be here in one week from Iraq. and if we are dead then the econmey in this country is truly gone as the small business men and women are the backbone of our economy.
if yopu are so fed up with what you rant insanely about then leave.
fed up

Charleston, WV

#7 May 7, 2013
The scumbags need to be voted from office. They're not one of us

Both our Senators are against the average American
Idiot Detector

Beckley, WV

#8 May 7, 2013
man o man wrote:
dude you are lost to the world. when you see our communitys die and you have no corner store, gas station, etc. then what will you do. oh that's right, yer gallon of milk will be here in one week from Iraq. and if we are dead then the econmey in this country is truly gone as the small business men and women are the backbone of our economy.
if yopu are so fed up with what you rant insanely about then leave.
Oh wow..so when someone tells you something you don't like, you invite them to exile the country? I believe you might suffer from a bit of gradiosity.

No wonder your business is struggling. You are too tight to even advertise. No one hardly knows you exist. You don't listen to your few customers. And you have no way to reach new ones. You think you know it ALL. Well, obviously you don't know shit from Shinola. I doubt I will be buying gas much longer, but I don't ever foresee it being bought over the internet. Milk, will be available in fresh food stores for a long time, I imagine. However lots of other things are better off purchased from the internet. LOTS OF THINGS. If you haven't visited Ebay or Amazon, try it. They probably sell it for less than you pay for it.

My advice, Mr. Grandiosity, is for you to wake up, smell the coffee and understand that this country, as other countries, is on a changing course for a different way of life. Its called "technology".

I pay income tax, tax on EVERYTHING I buy with the money left over. I pay STATE OF WV tax on every piece of property I bought EVERY FUC**ING YEAR. I pay taxes on every vehicle when I buy it, and every year thereafter for as long as I own it. Plus a State Inspection Sticker- which is another TAX. I pay tax on the gas I buy, and soda I drink. Sorry, I am not a tobacco user. I pay tax on any interest that any money I save earns for me. I pay a dog tax, and a tax on my lawn tractor, atv, outbuildings and my cell phone bill. THEN, I still pay tax to the State of WV and the IRS each year.

DO YOU THINKG I am SICK of paying TAXES?????????? And then I see all the scum bag child breeders spending my hard earned tax money. All of them running around, breeding more kids for more money. Not a one of them is ever drug tested. I'm drug tested, quite frequently due to the nature of my job. I guess my taxes pay for my drug testing. My taxes pay for Manchin and Rockefellers perpetual salary. PERPETUAL! Look it up!

PS: Isn't your RENT A BIT OVERDUE? Your landlord looks pissed!

Now, that your hijack attempt is over, lets get back to business WITHOUT TAXES:

MANCHIN AND ROCKEFELLER ARE A BLIGHT ON THIS STATE AND THE NATION.

SAY NO TO INTERNET TAXES> SAY NO TO MANCHIN AND ROCKEFELLER
geez

Chesapeake, OH

#9 May 8, 2013
What is the difference between buying a product from a company in another state on the internet, and actually being in that store buying it in that state? Absolutely nothing. If you were to be in say myrtle beach and you buy a T-shirt, and you are sitting on your butt at home, you should pay the same tax as if you were in the store...

This is what gets me, you would rather buy from an internet site and save the dreaded TAX, but rather would pay for shipping and handling.. your logic us flawed...

There is already an internet sales tax, but right now it is voluntary reporting, which I am sure that 90% of the people in the state do not report..

There will have to be exceptions, such as auction sites like eBay, or Craigslist and maybe even out of country sales. But to buy from a business in another state, you should pay the appropriate sales tax of the state you are buying from..
man o man

Charleston, WV

#10 May 8, 2013
Idiot Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow..so when someone tells you something you don't like, you invite them to exile the country? I believe you might suffer from a bit of gradiosity.
No wonder your business is struggling. You are too tight to even advertise. No one hardly knows you exist. You don't listen to your few customers. And you have no way to reach new ones. You think you know it ALL. Well, obviously you don't know shit from Shinola. I doubt I will be buying gas much longer, but I don't ever foresee it being bought over the internet. Milk, will be available in fresh food stores for a long time, I imagine. However lots of other things are better off purchased from the internet. LOTS OF THINGS. If you haven't visited Ebay or Amazon, try it. They probably sell it for less than you pay for it.
My advice, Mr. Grandiosity, is for you to wake up, smell the coffee and understand that this country, as other countries, is on a changing course for a different way of life. Its called "technology".
I pay income tax, tax on EVERYTHING I buy with the money left over. I pay STATE OF WV tax on every piece of property I bought EVERY FUC**ING YEAR. I pay taxes on every vehicle when I buy it, and every year thereafter for as long as I own it. Plus a State Inspection Sticker- which is another TAX. I pay tax on the gas I buy, and soda I drink. Sorry, I am not a tobacco user. I pay tax on any interest that any money I save earns for me. I pay a dog tax, and a tax on my lawn tractor, atv, outbuildings and my cell phone bill. THEN, I still pay tax to the State of WV and the IRS each year.
DO YOU THINKG I am SICK of paying TAXES?????????? And then I see all the scum bag child breeders spending my hard earned tax money. All of them running around, breeding more kids for more money. Not a one of them is ever drug tested. I'm drug tested, quite frequently due to the nature of my job. I guess my taxes pay for my drug testing. My taxes pay for Manchin and Rockefellers perpetual salary. PERPETUAL! Look it up!
PS: Isn't your RENT A BIT OVERDUE? Your landlord looks pissed!
Now, that your hijack attempt is over, lets get back to business WITHOUT TAXES:
MANCHIN AND ROCKEFELLER ARE A BLIGHT ON THIS STATE AND THE NATION.
SAY NO TO INTERNET TAXES> SAY NO TO MANCHIN AND ROCKEFELLER
wow, so you know my business condition? which by the way is prospering. I also pay taxes and do not whine as you do. as normal. and I don't call names but...idiots that sit back and whine but do nothing is you. I say more taxes and fair taxes. pay your due dude and shut the hell up
nemesis

Elizabeth, WV

#11 May 9, 2013
If this tax passes, the Companies will just quit doing business here, and it will be even harder to find the items you need. Way to go Joe and Jay.
Yep

Milton, WV

#12 May 9, 2013
vote
geez

Chesapeake, OH

#13 May 10, 2013
"Here" as in WV??? You realise this is a national law, not a state law???
nemesis wrote:
If this tax passes, the Companies will just quit doing business here, and it will be even harder to find the items you need. Way to go Joe and Jay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kanawha health officials offer tips to stay coo... 10 min Fuzz 1
If stopped by the police 58 min Uncle Tom 10
Hillary Clinton 1 hr Earl 73
Holbert for President 1 hr Tom Clark 4
Freaks Wandering in Charleston 2 hr Tom Clark 3
Tom Clarks wet banana 2 hr Tom Clark 9
Black Men Dating Whites 2 hr The truth 30

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance