Looking for some advice
One Love

United States

#1 Jun 9, 2013
I have a friend who's married and they both need some help, im looking for some advice. One of his ex girlfriend's who he hasn't seen in years keeps stalking him and his wifey. She copies his wifey in a bunch of different ways and im looking for some advice on how they can get her to stop without confronting her or without being mean to her. His wifey doesn't like her and they don't know eachother. He doesn't really know her either since its been years since he last talked to her but they were notified by one of her associates that she was still inlove with him and she keeps copying his wifey. He doesn't want to talk to her because he's not her friend and he said they sortta have a bad history together. I know topix is not a good place to come for advice but im just going to ignore all the stupid comments. Im sure shes not the only one who keeps stalking one of their exes so hopefully this can help out some people.
ICant

Charleston, WV

#2 Jun 9, 2013
One Love wrote:
I have a friend who's married and they both need some help, im looking for some advice. One of his ex girlfriend's who he hasn't seen in years keeps stalking him and his wifey. She copies his wifey in a bunch of different ways and im looking for some advice on how they can get her to stop without confronting her or without being mean to her. His wifey doesn't like her and they don't know eachother. He doesn't really know her either since its been years since he last talked to her but they were notified by one of her associates that she was still inlove with him and she keeps copying his wifey. He doesn't want to talk to her because he's not her friend and he said they sortta have a bad history together. I know topix is not a good place to come for advice but im just going to ignore all the stupid comments. Im sure shes not the only one who keeps stalking one of their exes so hopefully this can help out some people.
Ok, first of all, stop saying "wifey".
Really

United States

#3 Jun 9, 2013
Tell them to stop trying to intimidate her because they suck at it and tell them to try to be her friend or tell them to take it as a compliment. She probably looks up to one of them or she wants to be their friend. If they don't like her then tell them don't even talk to her. If they don't know her or like her then why do they care? Unless she's pretty and his wife is scared she'll get in the mix and take him from her one day. If that's the case then tell his wife to wait for her to start talking to him again and when she does tell her to make her husband turn her down or if he doesn't turn her down then tell his wife to put her in her place.
Dream beliver

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Jun 9, 2013
Tell them to ignore it they give up evenually. Dont contact them good or bad respences. Only encourages them. Maybe a restraining order is the right way to go.
Ummm

United States

#5 Jun 9, 2013
Dream beliver wrote:
Tell them to ignore it they give up evenually. Dont contact them good or bad respences. Only encourages them. Maybe a restraining order is the right way to go.
How could they get a restraining order when they don't know her or talk to her? A restraining order couldn't stop her actions. She keeps watching them and trying to be like them.
Lycan

Huntington, IN

#6 Jun 9, 2013
There is absolutely no substitute for communication.
There are only two options. Ignore it or address the situation.
Why would a "friend of" be more concerned and seek advice rather than this husband and wife?
Personally I`m supporting the crazy stalker chick. She may be crazy but she seems like the only one acting with clear decisive intention.
delbert

Powellton, WV

#7 Jun 9, 2013
Maybe his wife can resolve the situation by asking this woman if she would like to join she and her husband in a 3 way live in relationship.
This would show hubby how much she loves him and they all could move in together and pay bills as a family unit.
Alexis

United States

#8 Jun 9, 2013
Lycan wrote:
There is absolutely no substitute for communication.
There are only two options. Ignore it or address the situation.
Why would a "friend of" be more concerned and seek advice rather than this husband and wife?
Personally I`m supporting the crazy stalker chick. She may be crazy but she seems like the only one acting with clear decisive intention.
Maybe the husband and wife aren't concerned about it or they would be the ones asking for advice. Maybe they asked their friend to get on here and ask for advice. Real friends are supposed to be concerned with helping out their friends. I'm on the wife's side and the husband's side on this. You sound like a dumb stalker...
more

United States

#9 Jun 9, 2013
_findmore.mywibes.com/city/cha rleston-wv/TBJQMIJ8Q2T9VLV2F
Lycan

Huntington, IN

#10 Jun 10, 2013
Alexis wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the husband and wife aren't concerned about it or they would be the ones asking for advice. Maybe they asked their friend to get on here and ask for advice. Real friends are supposed to be concerned with helping out their friends. I'm on the wife's side and the husband's side on this. You sound like a dumb stalker...
As I stated, there are only two options. Ignore it, or confront he issue. There is no substitute for communication. And the question I asked was rhetorical. A friend is on here asking because it`s obvious the married couple don`t care.
But I regress, lets assume you`re not an idiot.
So yeah, sure, the poster heard from the Hubby who heard from an associate that a girl he used to date but doesn`t really know is stalking them. But the couple didn`t even know untill they were told. And they want it to stop, but don`t want to hurt the stalkers feelings.
And yes, I am a profesional stalker. I know bs when I hear it.
OMG

United States

#11 Jun 10, 2013
Lycan wrote:
<quoted text>
As I stated, there are only two options. Ignore it, or confront he issue. There is no substitute for communication. And the question I asked was rhetorical. A friend is on here asking because it`s obvious the married couple don`t care.
But I regress, lets assume you`re not an idiot.
So yeah, sure, the poster heard from the Hubby who heard from an associate that a girl he used to date but doesn`t really know is stalking them. But the couple didn`t even know untill they were told. And they want it to stop, but don`t want to hurt the stalkers feelings.
And yes, I am a profesional stalker. I know bs when I hear it.
You are a professional stalker, and you have the nerve to call someone else an idiot? Lmfao!
Seriously

United States

#12 Jun 10, 2013
Lycan wrote:
<quoted text>
As I stated, there are only two options. Ignore it, or confront he issue. There is no substitute for communication. And the question I asked was rhetorical. A friend is on here asking because it`s obvious the married couple don`t care.
But I regress, lets assume you`re not an idiot.
So yeah, sure, the poster heard from the Hubby who heard from an associate that a girl he used to date but doesn`t really know is stalking them. But the couple didn`t even know untill they were told. And they want it to stop, but don`t want to hurt the stalkers feelings.
And yes, I am a profesional stalker. I know bs when I hear it.
If you're one of those stupid ass people who stalks another person then you will be caught one day and i promise you will be put in your place. I think that married couple just doesn't want to talk to her because they don't know her or care about her not because they're scared it might hurt her feelings. Why would they care about hurting her feelings?
Nuts

Lewisburg, WV

#13 Jun 11, 2013
One Love wrote:
I have a friend who's married and they both need some help, im looking for some advice. One of his ex girlfriend's who he hasn't seen in years keeps stalking him and his wifey. She copies his wifey in a bunch of different ways and im looking for some advice on how they can get her to stop without confronting her or without being mean to her. His wifey doesn't like her and they don't know eachother. He doesn't really know her either since its been years since he last talked to her but they were notified by one of her associates that she was still inlove with him and she keeps copying his wifey. He doesn't want to talk to her because he's not her friend and he said they sortta have a bad history together. I know topix is not a good place to come for advice but im just going to ignore all the stupid comments. Im sure shes not the only one who keeps stalking one of their exes so hopefully this can help out some people.
"copying the wifey" Sounds like the "wifey" has some kind of psycho issue to actually think that!!!
EVE

United States

#14 Jun 11, 2013
I would find her out somewhere and beat her up if I was the wife.
hot n sassy

Lizemores, WV

#15 Jun 12, 2013
If I was the wife, I would find her and give her a good licking and let her lick me as well.
She is probably better than the husband at it anyway.
1 post removed
Justsayin

United States

#17 Jun 12, 2013
I hope the wife breaks her nose or breaks her jaw.
1 post removed
Haha

United States

#19 Jun 13, 2013
Yeah I can tell they don't care about her and wtf are you talking about Jami Sebastian? This topic ain't about her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump sending Navy Seals to Huntington 7 min LMFAO 2
Blondes, brunettes, or redheads 26 min Drag101 31
Attorneys and Judges 1 hr May 3
John Holmes is at adult video superstore 1 hr DirtyGrandpa 1
New Mexico Bowl 2 hr George 1
Kiss coming to Charleston in May 2 hr Info 1
Nick Scott & Woody Woods 2 hr RadioHead 1

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages