FucYall

Daniels, WV

#1 Jul 16, 2013
Why are there so many racist people on here when there's not very many racist people in Charleston? Also. Why do people feel the need to hate on other people and lie about other people?
Sam

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jul 16, 2013
FucYall wrote:
Why are there so many racist people on here when there's not very many racist people in Charleston? Also. Why do people feel the need to hate on other people and lie about other people?
It's so bad around here. I'm transferring my son out of Elkview Middle because of it. We all bleed red!!!
FucYall

Daniels, WV

#3 Jul 16, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so bad around here. I'm transferring my son out of Elkview Middle because of it. We all bleed red!!!
No, its only bad on here and I know that for a fact. Elkview isn't even in Charleston you stupid f**k and not everyone bleeds the same. You're stupid as hell and racist lol!
For Real

Daniels, WV

#4 Jul 16, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
We actually bleed blue and it turns red when its exposed to air.
1 post removed
Bestie

Daniels, WV

#6 Jul 16, 2013
FrEeBiRd wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing...you're a mud duck. Get over it. Blacks are bigoted asses who deserve lynching and nothing more. Re education right around the corner, boy.
I'm guessing you're a dirty, trashy, stinky, racist, trailer trash park trash, hillbilly who likes to run their mouth on topix and behind other peoples back. I saw your posts on the BlkBarbie and DeeDee thread so your probably one of the ones who continues to hate on them because their cleaner and more attractive or its because they have more money than you do and you like inside of a dirty trailer with dirty feet like most hillbillies are. I know for a fact you would never call them a mud shark or any other racist names off of topix or face to face. You deserve to get lynched and I wish somebody would lynch you including all the other racist people on topix!
1 post removed
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#8 Jul 16, 2013
FucYall wrote:
There are just as many racist in Charleston as they are any where and it's always been this way. Would be nice if people would look beyond color, race, religon Etc;.
so funny

Charleston, WV

#9 Jul 16, 2013
FrEeBiRd wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing...you're a mud duck. Get over it. Blacks are bigoted asses who deserve lynching and nothing more. Re education right around the corner, boy.
Lmao "mud duck." "Reeducation right around the corner, boy" That's hilarious. I fuggin love this site its always good for a few laughs. Everyone of all races is a little racist and damn racism is hilarious.
so funny

Charleston, WV

#10 Jul 16, 2013
Bestie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing you're a dirty, trashy, stinky, racist, trailer trash park trash, hillbilly who likes to run their mouth on topix and behind other peoples back. I saw your posts on the BlkBarbie and DeeDee thread so your probably one of the ones who continues to hate on them because their cleaner and more attractive or its because they have more money than you do and you like inside of a dirty trailer with dirty feet like most hillbillies are. I know for a fact you would never call them a mud shark or any other racist names off of topix or face to face. You deserve to get lynched and I wish somebody would lynch you including all the other racist people on topix!
Run on sentences
Improper use of your and you're
Improper use of there, their, and they're
"***Live*** inside a trailer park" Not like? Maybe?
Speculation, you don't know him at all
You may not be a "hillbilly" but if i were a betting man i would say you don't have a 10th grade education. Your friend up there seem to be totally literate. Racism is hilarious whether you are racist or not. Whites, Blacks, Asians, Arabs, Hispanics, crackers, spear chuckers, gooks, Beaners, and towel heads. We all laughed our butts off at Dave Chappelle didn't we?(Well maybe the Arabs didn't laugh) Really though you are an idiot.
FucYall

Daniels, WV

#11 Jul 16, 2013
FrEeBiRd wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a girl and i wish you would get lynched. Inbreeding is wrong and its not normal to be living inside of a dirty trailer with the bottoms of your feet always dirty like bestie said. Your brother or one of your cousins is right down the hallway from you right now waiting on you to give them nice long kisses and they can't wait to see you naked for the 2nd or 3rd time in a week. Have fun being dirty and please remember i don't like anything about you and neither does any of my friends.
FucYall

Daniels, WV

#12 Jul 16, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>There are just as many racist in Charleston as they are any where and it's always been this way. Would be nice if people would look beyond color, race, religon Etc;.
No there is not just as many racists in Charleston a there is any where else.
FucYall

Daniels, WV

#13 Jul 16, 2013
so funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Run on sentences
Improper use of your and you're
Improper use of there, their, and they're
"***Live*** inside a trailer park" Not like? Maybe?
Speculation, you don't know him at all
You may not be a "hillbilly" but if i were a betting man i would say you don't have a 10th grade education. Your friend up there seem to be totally literate. Racism is hilarious whether you are racist or not. Whites, Blacks, Asians, Arabs, Hispanics, crackers, spear chuckers, gooks, Beaners, and towel heads. We all laughed our butts off at Dave Chappelle didn't we?(Well maybe the Arabs didn't laugh) Really though you are an idiot.
Ummm you are so "stupid" 90% of the people on the Charleston forum doesn't use proper grammar and 98% of the people definitely don't use proper grammar when their talking thru a phone. Im laughing at you because your so dumb and the only reason your calling them out on that and not calling out anyone else on this forum is because your racist and they don't like racist people. Well everyone i know doesn't like racist people and not everyone i know gets on here or cares about what a racist person thinks of them. We all know who the real idiots are and its surely not Bestie or me.
Ponce D Leon

Brookneal, VA

#14 Jul 16, 2013
I like racist people. They are independent thinkers. Most of them work for a living , aren't on welfare and aren't gay.
1 post removed
Sam

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Jul 16, 2013
FucYall wrote:
<quoted text>
No, its only bad on here and I know that for a fact. Elkview isn't even in Charleston you stupid f**k and not everyone bleeds the same. You're stupid as hell and racist lol!
Ok dumbass! I live in charleston but the school is in Elkview. Go educated yourself! IDIOT!
ahole

Charleston, WV

#17 Jul 16, 2013
For Real wrote:
<quoted text>We actually bleed blue and it turns red when its exposed to air.
That's incorrect- it only looks blue through the veins
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#18 Jul 16, 2013
FucYall wrote:
<quoted text>
No there is not just as many racists in Charleston a there is any where else.
Oh yes there is! Racism is abundent every where, and you need to open you eyes to this fact.
1 post removed
Ponce d Leon

Brookneal, VA

#20 Jul 17, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes there is! Racism is abundent every where, and you need to open you eyes to this fact.
We would prefer you don't open your legs to that fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do black people get for Christmas? 27 min Shawshank Redemption 5
Trivillians Pharmacy, now the facts 32 min Jayson T 6
Just found out my fiance dated a black man 1 hr sassyfrassy 35
Sarah Taylor - white girl with mixed daughter t... 1 hr shescrazyanddisgu... 6
Rudeness, red tape found at Beckley DMV (Mar '12) 1 hr really 59
April McDaniel Faints at Sentencing 2 hr REAL TALK 3
Another Hetero Pedo behind bars 4 hr fannie 1
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web