Missing girl's mom charged with selling food stamp benefits

Oct 17, 2011 Full story: Charleston Daily Mail 43

CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- A Lewis County woman whose 3-year-old daughter has been missing for three weeks has been charged with selling federal food stamp benefits.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
woodstock

Gallipolis, OH

#42 Jan 21, 2012
I have continually heard about missing children throughout the nation however it seems that this poor little girl Aliayah is never mentioned in the national media. The family is not doing all that they could possibly be doing to aid in the recovery of this child. I too happen to be suspicious of the mother who is a convicted felon to begin with. I sure wish I were able to have children instead I always have to see no count parents breeding and reaping governmental aid. I have heard of a lady in my hometown that sold two of her children for ten grand each to people out of state. Oh and I really don't appreciate the jury deliberating for the Casey Anthony trial not convicting her, see what happened, now every no count mother can dispose of their kids and feel they can get away with it too. By the way it really bothers me to go to the store and see mothers all bundled up from the cold air carrying a baby with no shoes or coat on them. Take a few extra minutes and put your crack pipes down to put shoes and coats on your kids.
CHAD

Charleston, WV

#43 Jan 21, 2012
Sad to see that true (and I said TRUE) empathy and compassion have just about disappeared from mainstream thought patterns. The consensus now is directed more now toward "I now what is best for you" and that usually leads somewhere near the corner of Judgment and Anger. It wasn't so long ago that people tried a different way. Just sayin'
GET A CLUE

Charleston, WV

#44 Oct 8, 2013
Lurk you are dumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 13 min Hillbilly 58,046
WV Sits on the Top of the Nation's List 41 min fannies boyfriend 1
Here is something that you can hate 50 min fannies lover 1
plants old girlfriend comes foreward 54 min Vic Sprouse 2
Mark plants last days in office 58 min Vic Sprouse 1
fannies cousin goes to jail 1 hr Santa Claus 7
ISIS in Charleston 2 hr Nosy Rose 39
Court house security 12 hr appalled 30
•••
•••
Charleston Dating

more search filters

less search filters