Next Last
Lol Big D

Saint Albans, WV

#105 Jul 24, 2013
Giggity Giggity
King 21

Dayton, OH

#106 Mar 5, 2014
I must say that the more I look into it the more girls want a big dick.....its disheartening for us slightly above average and smaller. What makes it worse for me is that just about everyone I know is bigger than me (im slightly above 6.5 inches in length and about 5.5 inches in girth). Its hard enough for me to get some pu$$y. Its even worse to worry about a woman talking about how small I am. Where I live at (Cincinnati Ohio) a vast majority of women think a dick is at least a foot long and its not fair for the average guy.
Problem solved

Charleston, WV

#107 Mar 7, 2014
Dude if you just keep an open mind and do as my wife and I do the sex can be great. I am also average in size and my wife likes them big so I allow her to have affairs when she wants as long as I know in advance. she has two studs on the side that are over 10" and 5 inches around. They please her she pleases them and I get the satisfaction of knowing I have a sexually satisfied wife. Our sex life is great. Yes we have sex often and she pleases me too. it's a win win for all of us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walking path by the Kanawha river 1 hr wiulson 3
Kanawha Electric Cuts Pay & hours 1 hr Hourly guy 2 96
Nicole Mandeville (May '15) 1 hr lmao 14
Campbells Creek and Witcher creek criminals we'... (Mar '13) 2 hr Seriously 22
Tom Clark CEO of Daniel Boone Park 3 hr Jessie 2
Supreme court says NO to strict abortion law 3 hr bubba 22
dr. ammar shammaa (Mar '12) 4 hr Jenann 48

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance