<\3

Hamlin, WV

#83 Jun 12, 2013
Jason wrote:
Ok girls what is the perfect size for you? How long and how thick?
Well, 7 or better is preferred, and girth, well...not too big, but bigger than my vibrator!
<\3

Hamlin, WV

#84 Jun 12, 2013
WELL wrote:
Here is why size matters to girl's they stick stuff in them for years. before they have sex. then they start having alot of sex. so it makes the vagina bigger and bigger until the only thing that can please them is a baseball bat.sad but true to much sex makes it grow wide and after they have kids its really hard to please a girl with a small penis.some girl's have so mush hanging because of all the sex kids and just masturbation that a man can't even complete the sex act because the girl is so lose.the good thing is that not all girl's do this the 1s that say is matter's are the 1s that has did way way to much so ok guy;s size dose not matter.
Get your facts straight! Lol...I've had 3 kids and been with a few guys. There are muscles there that can be exercised to increase pleasure, and do not require a baseball bat to create an orgasm! I do masturbate, and my boyfriend says my pussy is so tight he would never know I had a baby, let alone 3!
rawhead rex

Danville, WV

#85 Jun 12, 2013
[QUOTE who="<\3"]<quo ted text>
Get your facts straight! Lol...I've had 3 kids and been with a few guys. There are muscles there that can be exercised to increase pleasure, and do not require a baseball bat to create an orgasm! I do masturbate, and my boyfriend says my pussy is so tight he would never know I had a baby, let alone 3![/QUOTE]you have want is known as a loose vage. every one thinks that you got a loose vage witch you do. i would commit suicide if i were you.
<\3

United States

#86 Jun 13, 2013
rawhead rex wrote:
Get your facts straight! Lol...I've had 3 kids and been with a few guys. There are muscles there that can be exercised to increase pleasure, and do not require a baseball bat to create an orgasm! I do masturbate, and my boyfriend says my pussy is so tight he would never know I had a baby, let alone 3! "

you have want is known as a loose vage. every one thinks that you got a loose vage witch you do. i would commit suicide if i were you.
LOL...you don't know me, and no, I love the fact that my boyfriend says it's like being with a virgin EVERYTIME!
BeenThereDoneTha t

United States

#87 Jun 13, 2013
That size thing does go both ways as I have had women that you could put your hands inside and clap, and then those that were so tight I could barely get it in!
Just Saying

Beckley, WV

#88 Jun 14, 2013
Get your facts straight! Lol...I've had 3 kids and been with a few guys. There are muscles there that can be exercised to increase pleasure, and do not require a baseball bat to create an orgasm! I do masturbate, and my boyfriend says my pussy is so tight he would never know I had a baby, let alone 3![/QUOTE]

Sorry but your boyfriend lies to you. Guys can tell a difference after a women has children. And I am sure you can tell a difference too. All the kegels in the world wont tighten that thing back up.
Just Saying

Beckley, WV

#89 Jun 14, 2013
LOL...you don't know me, and no, I love the fact that my boyfriend says it's like being with a virgin EVERYTIME![/QUOTE]

Your boyfriend lies a lot!!!! I bet you got one thats so stretched out an elephant would lose a hard on.
1 post removed
<\3

United States

#91 Jun 15, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
Get your facts straight! Lol...I've had 3 kids and been with a few guys. There are muscles there that can be exercised to increase pleasure, and do not require a baseball bat to create an orgasm! I do masturbate, and my boyfriend says my pussy is so tight he would never know I had a baby, let alone 3! "

Sorry but your boyfriend lies to you. Guys can tell a difference after a women has children. And I am sure you can tell a difference too. All the kegels in the world wont tighten that thing back up.
Lol...sounds like you been with a few hoes! Maybe you need to go find you a good girl, or stick with your hand like you have been! ;)
<\3

United States

#92 Jun 15, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
LOL...you don't know me, and no, I love the fact that my boyfriend says it's like being with a virgin EVERYTIME! "

Your boyfriend lies a lot!!!! I bet you got one thats so stretched out an elephant would lose a hard on.
Just cause you would fall out of a mouse with a hard on, doesn't mean all girls are stretched out! Don't hate, honey...there are pumps, and surgeries that can help you fill out a small condom!:))
1 post removed
Truth

Charleston, WV

#94 Jun 15, 2013
I've been told by my husband whom was married to the mother of his two children that there is a difference in a woman after she has given birth to a child. I didn't believe him at first but then I've heard several male friends that have said the samething. I think it's sad that women give birth to children & then get talked about! But I guess it's true a man can tell the difference.
I know why

Beckley, WV

#95 Jun 16, 2013
Truth wrote:
I've been told by my husband whom was married to the mother of his two children that there is a difference in a woman after she has given birth to a child. I didn't believe him at first but then I've heard several male friends that have said the samething. I think it's sad that women give birth to children & then get talked about! But I guess it's true a man can tell the difference.
In all honesty women are different sizes just like men. I have been with women that have had children and are tighter then women that haven't had children. I honestly think there is too much emphasis put on size. He is really big, really small, she is tight she is loose. Relationships based on sex won't last. If you are looking for one night stands the rest of your life, I guess that would work. But, that seems like an extremely lonely way to live. Personally I feel that someone you are compatible with emotionally and intellectually are more important. After you build a great bond with someone the sex is always good anyway. Sex is 95% psychological so the 5% physical is not very important. If your in a relationship you must have been attracted to the person, so let nature take it's course and all will be good.
Sweetness

Princeton, WV

#96 Jun 16, 2013
Hottie wrote:
I prefer big ones. Not as big as a horse but large, at least 8 inches. You guys don't understand we girls take a risk of getting prego even with birth control. So why do it with a guy we cant even feel.
couldnt agree more
Sweetness

Princeton, WV

#97 Jun 16, 2013
The bigger the better
I had to steal them

Martinsburg, WV

#98 Jun 17, 2013
Please read

I am and male bi-sexual which very few know. I dated a girl once who was very sexy and great in bed, we were having pillow talk once after having sex and I asked her what was the largest guy she had been with (keep in mind I did not want her to know about my bisexualtity) and she then asked me if it would make me jealous or hurt my feelings to tell the truth (just hearing her say that was sexy) I said NO I can handle it, since I realize we both have ex's. She said he was 11" long and 5" thick and she could barely handle him. I asked her how long it was since they dated and she said about 2 months before me.

The thought of her and him together was very erotic. Anyway, about 2 months later she moved and I helped with the moving and by accident I ran acroos of pictures of her and him together which were taken by an instant polaroid. It showed him on her and on her and it was just as graphic as you can get.

About a week before we broke up I stole each one of those picture and cherish them still today.

Yes size does matter! You should have seen the look on her face when he....

The answer is YES

And I think he was thicker than 5 inches. He was BIG!
littlenigglet

Welland, Canada

#99 Jul 23, 2013
My gf prefers a nice 3 inch. So no, it doesn't matter.
Hell yes!

Charleston, WV

#100 Jul 23, 2013
My husbear is a size queen and so am I.
teasr

United States

#101 Jul 24, 2013
Jason wrote:
Ok girls what is the perfect size for you? How long and how thick?
How much you have to offer?
bi male

Saint Albans, WV

#102 Jul 24, 2013
I have never had a big one. I would pay for alarge one...huge.

so if you have one that is for sell, If its big enough I could pay big for it. just saying

send a pic and lets talk.

[email protected]
rawhead rex

Huntington, WV

#103 Jul 24, 2013
Get your facts straight! Lol...I've had 3 kids and been with a few guys. There are muscles there that can be exercised to increase pleasure, and do not require a baseball bat to create an orgasm! I do masturbate, and my boyfriend says my pussy is so tight he would never know I had a baby, let alone 3![/QUOTE]i have told girls that it is tight so i wouldn't hurt their feelings but he is probably lying to you and getting some off your friend who didn't wreck her cootch by having kids
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#104 Jul 24, 2013
You men get on here talking trash about sex and how big your little weinnes are, some of you when you get your next piece will be your first, and some of you are probably masterbating as I am writting this post. What is it about your perverted minds that you get on topix to fullfill your sexual desires? You get on topix and pretend that you're a women and some of you may be, but most of you are not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fraud Andrew Palmer collecting donations for fl... 10 min JSL 3
310 Hickory Road 37 min John 2
Tom Clark and Josh 43 min Tom Clark 10
Live On the Levee 1 hr Honestly 6
Hospital Mergers & Acquisitions 2 hr Smoke and Mirrors 13
Hurricane Null (May '15) 3 hr Take it good 91
Where is the Justice? Hard to let it go! 3 hr April 33
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages