2nd/3rd Grade AAU Boys Basketball

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1 Mar 13, 2013
Are there any 2nd or 3rd grade boys AAU basketball teams in the area? I have tried to contact a couple of the organizations and have only had one person get back to me stating they did not have a 2nd or 3rd grade team. Please advise if you know of any groups for that grade range. Thanks.
BlkBarbie

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Mar 13, 2013
We hope you aren't a pervert.
Honestly

Alexandria, VA

#3 Mar 13, 2013
BlkBarbie wrote:
We hope you aren't a pervert.
Really? Is that really your initial thought when you read the post? You're assuming the person is a pervert? I wonder if one day in your life, Jesus decided to make his return trip and you met Jesus face to face. I'd bet without a blink of your eyes, that you'd ask Jesus, "are you a pervert?"! Really BlkBarbie? After all I've read from you, about you, and to you, I'd think you were a little more wiser in your approach. Maybe that's why drama seems to attach itself to you so easily. If you met Obama, is that something you'd ask him? If no, why not? Just asking.....

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4 Mar 13, 2013
(1) I'm not a pervert, but a very happily married morther of two beautiful and very talented children. (2) I came on this forum to try and obtain information about getting my son into a basketball league with kids the same level of talent as my son. Not everyone who posts or replies on this forum is uneducated, immature or so much time on their hands where all they do is try to be cute or trash someone else that posts something legitimate.
Devon

Albany, NY

#5 Mar 23, 2013
ConcernedMom22 wrote:
Are there any 2nd or 3rd grade boys AAU basketball teams in the area? I have tried to contact a couple of the organizations and have only had one person get back to me stating they did not have a 2nd or 3rd grade team. Please advise if you know of any groups for that grade range. Thanks.
AAu basketball starts at 10yrs old. for the 2nd and 3rd graders go your YMCA and sign up for the youth basketball league. Or your neighborhood community might have a youth basketball league or session workouts
hope this helps

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Mar 26, 2013
WV Xplosion run by the Cunninghams is really good - not sure what age they start - they are west side/north charleston; wv wildcats very good; Rising Stars; Charleston Cavaliers
-- it's so hard to get info - my son is much older now - if I get more info I will post for you
hope this helps

Branchland, WV

#7 Mar 26, 2013
2 posts removed
WV 2nd Grade

United States

#10 Apr 13, 2014
ConcernedMom22 wrote:
We have a 2nd grade team that has ine spot available...if your kid is up for the challenge send me an email to contact. Good luck!
3rd grader boys team

Cleveland, OH

#11 May 3, 2014
my team would love to play your team but what is your area is you in ohio
kiki german

United States

#12 11 hrs ago
Is this team in Charleston

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Minner/ Lisa Goodnite (Jan '12) 6 min The real story 7
Numbers do not lie 13 min STUPID ASSES 11
Pepsi guy 1 hr Dang chow 3
Elk restoration plan is moving forward with the... 1 hr dried 4
Catholic School Caught Faking "Urgent Needs" fo... 2 hr Heres a toast 23
indoor batting cages 3 hr bbcor 1
anyone know 6 hr THK 1
Charleston Dating
Find my Match

Charleston People Search