Racist & Homosexuals make me Sick!

Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tough Love

Hurricane, WV

#1 Jan 22, 2013
People who hate others because of skin color, & culture, or try to justify homosexuality, are really stupid!
Titstothiwind

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Jan 22, 2013
I know don't you just love it.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 22, 2013
Tough Love wrote:
People who hate others because of skin color, & culture, or try to justify homosexuality, are really stupid!
Haha! This reminds me of the scene in Austin Powers Goldmember when his father says something like "I hate two kinds of people, Those who are intolerant towards other cultures... and the Dutch".
KHYU

Chesapeake, VA

#4 Jan 22, 2013
Tough Love wrote:
People who call other people stupid are just as bad as the haters in my opinion!
carebear

Tornado, WV

#5 Jan 22, 2013
Tough Love wrote:
tell me then... what is the difference in hating someone who is of another race and hating someone who is gay? Hate is hate, isn't it?

Location hidden

#6 Jan 23, 2013
I'm pretty sure this was a joke.
fghn

Canada

#7 Mar 26, 2013
I have an idea what gays can do is become girls just have surgery between you know where or go back to the closet where you belong.
mark tooh

Canada

#8 Mar 26, 2013
gays make me sick
whaaaat

Daniels, WV

#9 Mar 26, 2013
mark tooh wrote:
gays make me sick
What do racists do for you?
cletus an poot

Orlando, FL

#10 Mar 26, 2013
ignorrant hillbillies makes me sick an youins is tha worst. now i am fixin ta learn ya/ dont be a havin relashuns hind the barn an hatin otherz cauze ya dun did it.beein gay aint the sin, its hiddin it that is. why didnt god make it a commandmint if it wuz so bad? wonder if jesus wuz gay? no menshun of his sexull life in no book.
Well

Roselle, IL

#11 Mar 26, 2013
Sice they had a witch hunt,, how about the homo hunts! Everyone grab your pitchforks!
1 post removed
workingman

Alexandria, VA

#13 Mar 27, 2013
Big difference in not agreeing with someones life style and not liking the person. That's what pisses me off ,, the people who call me a hater because I don't approve , homosexuality is abnormal behavior , just like people who have sex with animals . I do agree that gays should be allowed to get married but it won't work the traditional way. It is against Islamic and Christian laws and most preachers are not going to marry gay couples
workingman

Alexandria, VA

#14 Mar 27, 2013
The intolerant left will call the preachers "haters " because they won't marry the gay couples . Gays are guilty of forcing their beliefs on everyone else
jake

Alexandria, VA

#15 Mar 27, 2013
cletus an poot wrote:
ignorrant hillbillies makes me sick an youins is tha worst. now i am fixin ta learn ya/ dont be a havin relashuns hind the barn an hatin otherz cauze ya dun did it.beein gay aint the sin, its hiddin it that is. why didnt god make it a commandmint if it wuz so bad? wonder if jesus wuz gay? no menshun of his sexull life in no book.
Leviticus 18:22, 24

Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind, it is abomination. Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things

Location hidden

#16 Mar 27, 2013
workingman wrote:
Big difference in not agreeing with someones life style and not liking the person. That's what pisses me off ,, the people who call me a hater because I don't approve , homosexuality is abnormal behavior , just like people who have sex with animals . I do agree that gays should be allowed to get married but it won't work the traditional way. It is against Islamic and Christian laws and most preachers are not going to marry gay couples
Abnormal? Perhaps it is not the average but it's been observed in many other species of animal, not just man. Also, you deserve some sort of ignorance-prize for comparing two consenting adults having sex to sex with animals. Hello,*consenting adults*, read that again and again until you realize how insane the comparison is.

Marriage existed long before Islam or Christianity, and if you think that there wont be clerics lining up to marry two gays for the almighty dollar, think again.

Location hidden

#17 Mar 27, 2013
workingman wrote:
The intolerant left will call the preachers "haters " because they won't marry the gay couples . Gays are guilty of forcing their beliefs on everyone else
How is asking to be treated like everyone else, "forcing their beliefs". I mean its not like the christians who are trying to force their myths on them via legislation, right?

Location hidden

#18 Mar 27, 2013
jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Leviticus 18:22, 24
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind, it is abomination. Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things
Here's a few more zingers from Leviticus. Do you support these as well?

Don't let cattle graze with other kinds of Cattle (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't have a variety of crops on the same field.(Leviticus 19:19)

Don't wear clothes made of more than one fabric (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't cut your hair nor shave.(Leviticus 19:27)

Any person who curseth his mother or father, must be killed.(Leviticus 20:9) Have you ever done that?

If a man cheats on his wife, or vise versa, both the man and the woman must die.(Leviticus 20:10). I wonder if Dr. Laura would like that one to be enforced?

If a man sleeps with his father's wife... both him and his father's wife is to be put to death.(Leviticus 20:11)

If a man sleeps with his wife and her mother they are all to be burnt to death.(Leviticus 20:14)

If a man or woman has sex with an animal, both human and animal must be killed.(Leviticus 20:15-16). I guess you should kill the animal since they were willing participants. Are they crazy?

If a man has sex with a woman on her period, they are both to be "cut off from their people" (Leviticus 20:18)

Psychics, wizards, and so on are to be stoned to death.(Leviticus 20:27)

If a priest's daughter is a whore, she is to be burnt at the stake.(Leviticus 21:9)

People who have flat noses, or is blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God (Leviticus 21:17-18)

Anyone who curses or blasphemes God, should be stoned to death by the community.(Leviticus 24:14-16)

Don't let cattle graze with other kinds of Cattle (Leviticus 19:19)

Seriously, its the 21st century, let your myths die. There's a reason the US is becoming less religious at an amazing rate. Reality.
Winky

Charlottesville, VA

#19 Mar 27, 2013
What if you are a racist and homosexual? What then?
Winky

Charlottesville, VA

#20 Mar 27, 2013
Flush on Sundays for racial mixing.
lol

Charleston, WV

#21 Mar 27, 2013
Don't look if you don't like what you see. I bet most of the males on here hating on homosexuals wouldn't be opposed to a gay couple if it was two amazingly hot women going at it hardcore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haunted Trails/Halloween Parties (Oct '12) 11 min Boo 26
What happened to chase carter 52 min Good Citizen 93
Do you believe in spanking? 55 min Huck Fill-Billies 50
Givens machine shop 4 hr Him 15
Ricky Dunham is snitching! 7 hr tyrone 14
Gasoline Prices lowest in years. Thank to Obama 10 hr Praying for America 44
Natalie Tennant campaigning at the courthouse 13 hr Mark Halburn 16
Residents of Cabin Creek sexually abuse animals 14 hr betty jo 16
Charleston Dating
Find my Match