Yes but not if their black

Yes but not if their white

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Coon Skin Joe

Brookneal, VA

#70 Aug 5, 2013
Al Sharpton and hair lipped Jesse would like to be White. Ain't gonna happen.
just me

Charleston, WV

#71 Aug 5, 2013
Inga wrote:
<quoted text>
If that was the case, then all the white people would have to pack up and head back to where we came from. This land was already inhabited by the Indians. The white people came over and stole the land from them and put them on reservation camps. Well, the ones who were not murdered anyway.
should we be punished for the sins of our fathers' or fore fothers no and we are jentiles misspell// the part of heaven we that go there if not a jew' no one no's whats there or how big it is ' im sure you new that but i think about it alot' good day..
Inga

Madison, WV

#72 Aug 5, 2013
just me wrote:
<quoted text>should we be punished for the sins of our fathers' or fore fothers no and we are jentiles misspell// the part of heaven we that go there if not a jew' no one no's whats there or how big it is ' im sure you new that but i think about it alot' good day..
Well, God said that when one forgets God he will also forget their children. And that He visits the iniquities of the fathers unto children to the 3rd and the 4th generation. We are Gentiles until we are saved. Then we were adopted in when Jesus became our Father. Abraham was a gentile also, from the UR of Chaldees. When He left his fathers house and followed God, he became a Jew. We that are Christians have been converted. The place that we go to when we die, the measurements ARE given in the Book of Revelation chapter 21 tells you what is there and also how big it is. Every question that we have, the answer is in the Bible. We just have to search it out and then we will find it.
Inga

Madison, WV

#73 Aug 5, 2013
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, where to start? First of all "Jew" does not mean "born again". Jews reject the Christian religion. They do not believe Jesus was the son of God. They are not Christians in any way, they are a distinct ethnic group as well as a religion and they already existed during the time the Bible was written. So as far as your definition of Judaism you are way off the mark. You claim there is no racism in the bible when it constantly puts one race, the Jews, above all others. "God's Chosen People" "The Promised Land" "curse your enemies" ect. Would you deny that putting one race above all others to rule over the "lesser people" is not racial supremacism? How can you say it isn't even remotely racist when it places Jews above all others again and again and again? Once again you are simply picking and choosing your examples while clearly ignoring others.
A Jew is not what one thinks. Just because you were born in a certain area like Israel does not make you a Jew. They just think that they are.
Coon Skin Joe

Brookneal, VA

#74 Aug 5, 2013
Inga wrote:
<quoted text>
A Jew is not what one thinks. Just because you were born in a certain area like Israel does not make you a Jew. They just think that they are.
How would you as a Muslim know?
Inga

Madison, WV

#75 Aug 5, 2013
Coon Skin Joe wrote:
<quoted text>How would you as a Muslim know?
I am not Muslim. And what in any of my posts would make you think that?
ann

Charleston, WV

#76 Nov 24, 2013
I don't think there is a white, black or Mexican section n heaven
1 post removed
itsafactjack

Charleston, WV

#78 Nov 24, 2013
There's far more percentage of black people who are racist. White people for the most part don't identify themselves as a group and just live their lives, regardless of what anyone around them does or doesn't do...or whether they are black or white. Black people for the most part are obsessed with race...so much it brings them down, prevents them from doing all they can do to get ahead.
1 post removed
Huh

Pearisburg, VA

#80 Nov 24, 2013
To be a good christian you have to kill and hate witches, adulterers, and all non believers. Islam you have to hate and kill infidels. Judaism your the chosen and everyone else is bad and damned. Hindu the great are propped up by the dirty lower caste. To me the only way into a heaven is to be racist.
1 post removed
Al Sharpton

Chesapeake, VA

#82 Nov 25, 2013
OMG wrote:
Al Sharpton biggest racist to ever walk the earth and he is a preacher. I would say that he thinks he is going to heaven
According to the word of God, people who judge others are no different than those who are racist! Sin is sin, and there will be no sin in Heaven. Hopefully this will shed some light on your question.
1 post removed
Burning bush

Charleston, WV

#84 Nov 25, 2013
Where is heaven?
According to the Bible

Ravenswood, WV

#85 Nov 25, 2013
1 John 3:15 NKJV

15 Whoever hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.
Huh

Pearisburg, VA

#86 Nov 25, 2013
Burning bush wrote:
Where is heaven?
make no mistake. Im not here to save the earth, but to set it ablaze, and how i wish it were already afire. I am here to set father against son , mother against daughter. And sibling against sibling.... Jesus
Huh

Pearisburg, VA

#87 Nov 25, 2013
Burning bush wrote:
Where is heaven?
heaven is in the up direction. Ask any christian. It was the clouds, but that has been proven false. Only logical answer is another planet
1 post removed
t

Charleston, WV

#89 Nov 25, 2013
If their saved, yes.
wowwwww

Bad Axe, MI

#90 Dec 23, 2013
1 john 3:15 Anyone who hates a brother or sister is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life residing in him.
Matthew 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
No you don't go to heaven for being a raciest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best "BARTENDER" in Charleston 52 min customer 7
Josh Scott running for mayor charleston 54 min Voter 90
Look out "Drunk Drivers" The Snitch is near 1 hr Cue Ball 18
warning!!!!!dont discipline your children they ... 2 hr Nonsense 6
Neulogics Spa 2 hr pleased 14
Good Salons in Charleston?? (Mar '12) 3 hr Dr Wife 48
walfare recipients to be drug tested 3 hr Buck Ofama 20
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web