Yes

No

Yes but not if their black

Yes but not if their white

me you

Elkview, WV

#24 Jul 28, 2013
RealTalk wrote:
Today me and BlkBarbie and DeeDee and Ashley all went too coonskin. We had the top down and music playing. All the guys there noticed us. The girls there just looked pshaw cause they're all jealous and want be us. We literally laughed in your faces at coonskin today.
real whats the matter man no one here is trashing no one'i love hearing and reading the word of god and his son jesus' who died for us all he died on his own free will' for us man you me who so ever calls on his name shall be saved' peace..........
1 post removed
Inga

Madison, WV

#26 Jul 29, 2013
Worthington wrote:
A question arose at the Yale Divinity College.
"If there is a planning intelligent God why do
Blacks exist?"
Serious.
Do you really think that your comment was funny? You obviously know nothing of God nor His ways. Like, did you know that in the Bible, Jesus says that you are going to be judged for every idle word? For some odd reason I don't think you knew that.
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#27 Jul 29, 2013
Inga wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think that your comment was funny? You obviously know nothing of God nor His ways. Like, did you know that in the Bible, Jesus says that you are going to be judged for every idle word? For some odd reason I don't think you knew that.
Inga, do you believe it is a sin to be a Racist? Lol
Inga

Madison, WV

#28 Jul 29, 2013
tandzsmom wrote:
If god made all god made gays 10 percent of every species are gay how can they not go to heaven? But a killer who pretends to find god cause all of them find god in an attempt to get out of prison. Go to heaven? makes no since to me. i believe in a god but don't believe in religion it is full of hate.
No matter the sin, God will forgive, IF you have a sorrowful heart. God knows our hearts and He knows if we are truly sorry. I believe that someone who was a homosexual can go to heaven IF they turn from that sin (repented). To repent means to stop that sin, to turn away from it and do it no more. Not the kind of sorrow that, in an example, say someone threw a rock at your window and busted the glass. They come to you and say I am sorry, then the next day break your window glass again. They come to you and say I am sorry. Then the next day, break it again, over and over. Do you really believe that person was sorry? NO! If you are sorry, you will stop whatever that it is you were doing. So weather it is gays, murder, adultery, lying, ect, you can be forgiven. God is a just and merciful God. He will forgive any sin except one, which is to blaspheme the Holy Spirit.
Triple K

Charleston, WV

#29 Jul 29, 2013
Before the white man rescued that black man from Africa did you ever wonder who those people prayed too? Seriously i don't know. You know they had no idea who God was, there's no way they could have.

Here we rescued them, fed them, clothed them, educated them (well a few) housed them, pretty much as we still do today, and we even introduced them to God and they still to this day don't appreciate it.

Like they say you can lead a horse to water, but you....well you know the rest
1 post removed
Inga

Madison, WV

#31 Jul 29, 2013
tandzsmom wrote:
If god made all god made gays 10 percent of every species are gay how can they not go to heaven? But a killer who pretends to find god cause all of them find god in an attempt to get out of prison. Go to heaven? makes no since to me. i believe in a god but don't believe in religion it is full of hate.
God did not create anyone gay. It is a choice and a lifestyle that one chooses for one reason or another.
nobody

Mooresville, NC

#32 Jul 29, 2013
Inga wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you should have no problem pointing out to me a few scriptures that supports your claim that God is a racist. And I do read the Bible daily and I love it. I do not believe that you have any say so in who the Lord speaks through. However, you are entitled to your beliefs as I am mine.
This isn't a matter of what we believe, this is a matter of what is in the bible. What we believe won't change what was written in it. The bible goes on and on about how Jews are God's chosen people and entitled to all of this stuff, money, promised land, ect.
In Deuteronomy chapter 7 God tells the Israelites that there are other ethnic groups living in the promised land. Does God tell them to live in peace and harmony with them, with everyone respecting each others’ differences? No he tells them “to smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them nor shew mercy unto them. Neither shalt thou make marriages with them.”
God commands the Israelites to exterminate another people, not for any crime but merely because they are a different ethnic group with a different religion. This exceeds even the Ku Klux Klan level of racism.
Chapter 25 of the book of Numbers (verses 1-13) tells of when the Israelis began to inter-marry (it uses the term “commit whoredom”) with the Moabites, a neighbouring ethnic group with a different religion. This provoked the rage of God who commanded Moses to “hang them”. One man had married a “Midianitish”. An Israeli, Phinehas killed both of them with a javelin. God praises him for this and declares he “hath turned my wrath away from the children of Israel.” He then rewards him with a “covenant of peace” and the covenant of everlasting priesthood.” Moral of the story, God doesn’t want you to mix with people other you’re own.
Mixed marriages are denounced again. When Nehemiah was governor he found that Jews had inter-married with other ethnic groups. He “cursed them, and smote certain of them” for committing “this great evil”. He concludes with a malicious vague sentence Thus “cleansed I them from all strangers”. A.K.A. Ethnic Cleansing
Far from being open to all people, non-Israelis were actually banned from joining the religion.“An Ammonite or Moabite shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to their tenth generation shall they not enter into the congregation of the LORD for ever;”(Deuteronomy 23:3) So even if an extremely distant ancestor was from a neighbouring ethnic group, you could not become a Jew. Only pure Israelis could join.
There are many other instances of ethnic cleansing in the bible. Several dozen of them. There are also parts which claim love your neighbor, love everyone, write poems under rainbows, ride unicorns, blah blah blah, but that is just the contradictory nature of the bible. It is a jumble of books written by different people. But you can't tell me there is no racism in the Bible when it is absolutely filled with it.
nobody

Mooresville, NC

#33 Jul 29, 2013
Triple K wrote:
Before the white man rescued that black man from Africa did you ever wonder who those people prayed too? Seriously i don't know. You know they had no idea who God was, there's no way they could have.
Here we rescued them, fed them, clothed them, educated them (well a few) housed them, pretty much as we still do today, and we even introduced them to God and they still to this day don't appreciate it.
Like they say you can lead a horse to water, but you....well you know the rest
The jungle natives of Africa worshiped snakes and fire. Seriously.
Inga

Madison, WV

#34 Jul 29, 2013
When I have a few more minutes, I will go deeper into what you are saying and why is is just not proving that God is a racist. First of all, the scripture you stated about the Jews being God's chosen people and entitled to all of God's promises and such is true. What you don't understand is this,(Ro 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: Ro 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.)A Jew is one who is born again. A christian. And what is wrong about God wanting to lay up His things for His children? I am not laying up an inheritance for my neighbors kids but for my own. There is nothing racist about that. As far as your claim that Deuteronomy 7 proves God is racist is also inaccurate. You did not mention the next verse that states that those others are going to turn their children away from the Lord. That may mean nothing to some people now, but back then, serving the Lord was a serious matter not to be taken lightly. Your Numbers chapter 25 claim you have misunderstood. Whoredom as used in the text you were reading is that the others served other gods. The Bible states not to be unequally yoked. How can two walk together except they be agreed? They can't. In your Deuteronomy 23:3 claim you also did not continue. It tells you that the Ammonite and the Moabite hired Balaam to curse them! I wouldn't my children around people who hire people to curse them. There is nothing racist about that. It is called protecting them from evil. As far as writing poems under rainbows and riding unicorns, that is not in my Bible, so I can't answer that one. Bottom line is this..God is not a racist. He is just looking out for His children. That is truth. That is biblical and that is what I believe.
Inga

Madison, WV

#35 Jul 29, 2013
OMG wrote:
Al Sharpton biggest racist to ever walk the earth and he is a preacher. I would say that he thinks he is going to heaven
2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
2Co 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
RealTalk

Charleston, WV

#36 Jul 29, 2013
TOO SERIOUS!

Joke time.

What does a black man do after sex?

15 years to life.
nobody

Mooresville, NC

#37 Jul 31, 2013
Inga wrote:
When I have a few more minutes, I will go deeper into what you are saying and why is is just not proving that God is a racist. First of all, the scripture you stated about the Jews being God's chosen people and entitled to all of God's promises and such is true. What you don't understand is this,(Ro 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: Ro 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.)A Jew is one who is born again. A christian. And what is wrong about God wanting to lay up His things for His children? I am not laying up an inheritance for my neighbors kids but for my own. There is nothing racist about that. As far as your claim that Deuteronomy 7 proves God is racist is also inaccurate. You did not mention the next verse that states that those others are going to turn their children away from the Lord. That may mean nothing to some people now, but back then, serving the Lord was a serious matter not to be taken lightly. Your Numbers chapter 25 claim you have misunderstood. Whoredom as used in the text you were reading is that the others served other gods. The Bible states not to be unequally yoked. How can two walk together except they be agreed? They can't. In your Deuteronomy 23:3 claim you also did not continue. It tells you that the Ammonite and the Moabite hired Balaam to curse them! I wouldn't my children around people who hire people to curse them. There is nothing racist about that. It is called protecting them from evil. As far as writing poems under rainbows and riding unicorns, that is not in my Bible, so I can't answer that one. Bottom line is this..God is not a racist. He is just looking out for His children. That is truth. That is biblical and that is what I believe.
I am not claiming that God is racist. I am claiming, and providing sources for the assertion, that the bible does not condemn racism in any way and clearly places some racial groups above others. How can you claim to be a Christian when you are choosing to ignore some of the teachings of the bible? Where in your holy book does it say you only have to follow the parts that you personally agree with? Do you understand what I am saying here?
Melony

Brookneal, VA

#38 Jul 31, 2013
Inga wrote:
<quoted text>
My great, great , great, great granddaddy was a drunk and he wrote the Bible.
1 post removed
TRUTH

Charleston, WV

#40 Jul 31, 2013
Melony wrote:
<quoted text>My great, great , great, great granddaddy was a drunk and he wrote the Bible.
Only fools believe that shite fiction this day and age.
Hmmz

Charleston, WV

#41 Jul 31, 2013
Is there segregation in Heaven? If not, semd me the other way. Same thing.
Truth

Charleston, WV

#42 Jul 31, 2013
RealTalk wrote:
My gums are pink. I go to the dentist regularly. You hillbillies are just jealous that my race have beautiful white teeth that are real. Much like BlkBarbies and DeeDees and Ashley's long straight hair and boobies. They also drive Lincoln's and have nice clothes so all y'all up in here be all jealous and shyt.
BlkBarbie drives a black BMW on chrome and none of them drive Lincolns and everyone who knows them knows that. You're the same person who jacked her sn pretending to be her and everyone who knows her knows that. You jacked this sn just like you did with BlkBarbie's because your a lame but oh well at least your giving them compliments and speaking the truth somewhat lol
Truth

Charleston, WV

#43 Jul 31, 2013
Hmmz wrote:
Is there segregation in Heaven? If not, semd me the other way. Same thing.
No there is not segregation in heaven because God created all people of ever nationally and Jesus died for everyones sins and if there was segregation then it would of been written in the Bible.
1 post removed
Inga

Madison, WV

#45 Aug 1, 2013
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not claiming that God is racist. I am claiming, and providing sources for the assertion, that the bible does not condemn racism in any way and clearly places some racial groups above others. How can you claim to be a Christian when you are choosing to ignore some of the teachings of the bible? Where in your holy book does it say you only have to follow the parts that you personally agree with? Do you understand what I am saying here?
I am in no way choosing to ignore any teachings of the Bible. The Bible states in the Book of Lu 4:4 And "Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God". To pick and choose is against God and I would never do that. I do see what you are saying. But can you see in the scriptures what I am saying?
Ro 2:11 "For there is no respect of persons with God."
1Pe 1:17 "And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:"
I do know that God is not a liar and when He says that He has no respect of persons, I take Him at His word. He places His children and makes sure that His children have what they need above the ones that follow other gods or has no god at all. I do the same for mine. If my own needed food or shelter and the strangers down the road needed food or shelter, I would make sure mine got it. And if the strangers from down the road came close to takes it from mine, I would have mine "smite or utterly destroy them" to keep and protect it. That is all that God was doing in the Written Word of the Bible. Having His children protected from the evil, the Godless, the thieves and corruption of the others. Anybody would do that for their children. I am sorry, I just do not see the racism in His Word anywhere. I would never serve a God that condones racism from His people. Now, because He gives everyone free will, there are people that does not belong to Him who may practice racism, but they are not His people and they will be judged for their actions and suffer for them accordingly. All I honestly see is a God putting His own before others and requiring that they fight to protect what is there's. So, all in all, I would say that God does not condone racism. There is sin all through the Bible and it is dealt with either on spot or in judgment. The Bible does not speak of every action taken for every instance someone might show favoritism. That does not mean it does not happen though.
nobody

Mooresville, NC

#46 Aug 3, 2013
Inga wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in no way choosing to ignore any teachings of the Bible. The Bible states in the Book of Lu 4:4 And "Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God". To pick and choose is against God and I would never do that. I do see what you are saying. But can you see in the scriptures what I am saying?
Ro 2:11 "For there is no respect of persons with God."
1Pe 1:17 "And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:"
I do know that God is not a liar and when He says that He has no respect of persons, I take Him at His word. He places His children and makes sure that His children have what they need above the ones that follow other gods or has no god at all. I do the same for mine. If my own needed food or shelter and the strangers down the road needed food or shelter, I would make sure mine got it. And if the strangers from down the road came close to takes it from mine, I would have mine "smite or utterly destroy them" to keep and protect it. That is all that God was doing in the Written Word of the Bible. Having His children protected from the evil, the Godless, the thieves and corruption of the others. Anybody would do that for their children. I am sorry, I just do not see the racism in His Word anywhere. I would never serve a God that condones racism from His people. Now, because He gives everyone free will, there are people that does not belong to Him who may practice racism, but they are not His people and they will be judged for their actions and suffer for them accordingly. All I honestly see is a God putting His own before others and requiring that they fight to protect what is there's. So, all in all, I would say that God does not condone racism. There is sin all through the Bible and it is dealt with either on spot or in judgment. The Bible does not speak of every action taken for every instance someone might show favoritism. That does not mean it does not happen though.
Okay, so you posted two irrelevant bible verses and then rambled nonsensically about nothing and somehow you feel that you have won the debate? You seem like you are maybe a little bit out of touch with reality.
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#47 Aug 3, 2013
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so you posted two irrelevant bible verses and then rambled nonsensically about nothing and somehow you feel that you have won the debate? You seem like you are maybe a little bit out of touch with reality.
your bebating skills are not for the intellectual. If you are going to debate on a subject, use your mind skills and not your emotions. You want to argue with your oponent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sherry waugh of pratt 35 min need to know 3
needs advice..Ghanaian men (Apr '13) 35 min princess Tye 12
Does anyone know Tyshaun Neal? 1 hr Black names only 11
Bill Cole for Governor - NOT !!! 1 hr vic 7
Jennifer McAndrews. 1 hr sugar coated 2
Update? 1 hr Glass house 8
jessica bass?? (Oct '13) 1 hr missjessicabass 50
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE