Yes but not if their black

Yes but not if their white

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
OMG

Baltimore, MD

#1 Jul 22, 2013
Al Sharpton biggest racist to ever walk the earth and he is a preacher. I would say that he thinks he is going to heaven
GOLDSTONE REPORT

Tampa, FL

#2 Jul 22, 2013
There are lots of jews in heaven .......but no zionists ...........zionism and Chosen-ness and the AIPAC fifth column are very bad forms of uber-elitism...........see FIVE BROKEN CAMERAS and ATTACK OF THE THEOCRATS.
1 post removed
Inga

Madison, WV

#4 Jul 28, 2013
You can not be a racist and make it into heaven. To go to heaven, you must be a christian. To be a christian, you must be Christ like. God is love therefore we must love. Without love, we are hell bound.
RealTalk

Charleston, WV

#5 Jul 28, 2013
I don't go to church alit but I have Christian values. Like I believe homos can't get into heaven ever but anyone can simply by repenting. My brother killed three people and when he died he repented and is now in heaven. BlkBarbie and DeeDee and Ashley go to church one a month. They find out alot in sales like at Macy's and WHBM. They always put a lot of money in for donation too so they're gaur untried a place in heaven. You hillbillies are just jealous cause BlkBarbie and DeeDee and Ashley have real curves and real boonies and are rich. We are laughing in your face. Meet us somewhere off Topix if you dare. I'm a hard cut pigeon head b!tch that will cut a cracker.
want to know

Chesapeake, VA

#6 Jul 28, 2013
Inga wrote:
You can not be a racist and make it into heaven. To go to heaven, you must be a christian. To be a christian, you must be Christ like. God is love therefore we must love. Without love, we are hell bound.
Are you Christ like? Tell me what it's like to be Christ like, I am interested in knowing about it. Are you going to heaven and how do you know for sure with out a doubt that you are going to Heaven?
whaaaaa

Clarksburg, WV

#7 Jul 28, 2013
RealTalk wrote:
I don't go to church alit but I have Christian values. Like I believe homos can't get into heaven ever but anyone can simply by repenting. My brother killed three people and when he died he repented and is now in heaven. BlkBarbie and DeeDee and Ashley go to church one a month. They find out alot in sales like at Macy's and WHBM. They always put a lot of money in for donation too so they're gaur untried a place in heaven. You hillbillies are just jealous cause BlkBarbie and DeeDee and Ashley have real curves and real boonies and are rich. We are laughing in your face. Meet us somewhere off Topix if you dare. I'm a hard cut pigeon head b!tch that will cut a cracker.
Do you ever get tired of flapping those bluegums?
RealTalk

Charleston, WV

#8 Jul 28, 2013
Yes I am. I don't judge anyone. I donate to charities and shyt. I keep a clean house so BAM! In your face. Your just jealous we so rich and you a broke ass redneck hillbilly. BlkBarbie and DeeDee and Ashley are evern prettier than me and that's a hard thing to do. Rofl. We are laughing in your face right now. We came to Mocxee after church to catch up on the rumor mill. Can't believe we almost already spent 40 dollars here. That's more than you'll make all week. Don't be jealous.
RealTalk

Charleston, WV

#9 Jul 28, 2013
My gums are pink. I go to the dentist regularly. You hillbillies are just jealous that my race have beautiful white teeth that are real. Much like BlkBarbies and DeeDees and Ashley's long straight hair and boobies. They also drive Lincoln's and have nice clothes so all y'all up in here be all jealous and shyt.
Inga

Madison, WV

#10 Jul 28, 2013
want to know wrote:
<quoted text>Are you Christ like? Tell me what it's like to be Christ like, I am interested in knowing about it. Are you going to heaven and how do you know for sure with out a doubt that you are going to Heaven?
I try to be Christ like. But as stated in the Bible, we all fall short. To be Christ like is to be, well like Christ, as much as possible anyway. It states that the full duty of man is to fear God and keep His commandments. To loves others, have mercy and compassion. We are to have charity and long suffering. To visit the fatherless and widows and to pray for those in need. To bear one another's burdens. I can go on and on with examples of how to be Christ like. As far as knowing I am going to heaven, I can say this. The Bible states in the book of 1st John 3:14 "We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death." Well, I do have love for the brethren. I do love God's people. So, yeah, I strive to be more like the one I serve. Like I said, we all fall short. I make no claim to be perfect or holier than thou. I am just trying my best to be what God wants me to be and do what He wants me to do.
RealTalk

Charleston, WV

#11 Jul 28, 2013
Inga wrote:
<quoted text>I try to be Christ like. But as stated in the Bible, we all fall short. To be Christ like is to be, well like Christ, as much as possible anyway. It states that the full duty of man is to fear God and keep His commandments. To loves others, have mercy and compassion. We are to have charity and long suffering. To visit the fatherless and widows and to pray for those in need. To bear one another's burdens. I can go on and on with examples of how to be Christ like. As far as knowing I am going to heaven, I can say this. The Bible states in the book of 1st John 3:14 "We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death." Well, I do have love for the brethren. I do love God's people. So, yeah, I strive to be more like the one I serve. Like I said, we all fall short. I make no claim to be perfect or holier than thou. I am just trying my best to be what God wants me to be and do what He wants me to do.
Blah blah blah wordy wordy wordy. You just cut and paste that. Trying to be all smart like BlkBarbie and DeeDee and Ashley.

Since: Nov 12

Belle, WV

#12 Jul 28, 2013
If god made all god made gays 10 percent of every species are gay how can they not go to heaven? But a killer who pretends to find god cause all of them find god in an attempt to get out of prison. Go to heaven? makes no since to me. i believe in a god but don't believe in religion it is full of hate.
RealTalk

Charleston, WV

#13 Jul 28, 2013
tandzsmom wrote:
If god made all god made gays 10 percent of every species are gay how can they not go to heaven? But a killer who pretends to find god cause all of them find god in an attempt to get out of prison. Go to heaven? makes no since to me. i believe in a god but don't believe in religion it is full of hate.
Sorry, just what bible says. I didn't write it. You'r just jealous.were laughing at you right now.
1 post removed
RealTalk

Charleston, WV

#15 Jul 28, 2013
Worthington wrote:
"Trayvon Martin bees in hebben eating Skittles and talking shit wiff de Lawd."

Bishop Roosevelt Watson
Praise Jesus. Testify Brother Testify!
nobody

Mooresville, NC

#16 Jul 28, 2013
Inga wrote:
You ever actually read the bible? It is absolutely full of racism and bigotry. You can't just make shit up like "God hates racism" when you haven't even bothered to read the holy book of your supposed religion and have no way to back up the assertion. Just because you personally hate racism doesn't mean that God would, you can't speak for him only yourself. Does he speak through you? No.

This article is called "Terrible Parts of the Bible"
http://robertnielsen21.wordpress.com/2012/05/...
Anonymous

Belle, WV

#17 Jul 28, 2013
I agree with tandzmom religion = a bunch of stories someone made up back in the day to try and get humans to act the right way and have morals. I dont get how religious people claim you must be christian to get to heaven. My question to you would be how do you know what religion is the right one. i cant go on believing everything in a book written by man. not to mention the fact that we only know 3 out of 4 words so 25 percent of Hebrew they have no idea what it means, and some of it has gotten lost in translation from Latin to Greek and so on. There wasn't any numbers in Ancient Hebrew, letters doubled as numbers so you loose all numerical value in the text.
1 post removed
Inga

Madison, WV

#19 Jul 28, 2013
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever actually read the bible? It is absolutely full of racism and bigotry. You can't just make shit up like "God hates racism" when you haven't even bothered to read the holy book of your supposed religion and have no way to back up the assertion. Just because you personally hate racism doesn't mean that God would, you can't speak for him only yourself. Does he speak through you? No.
This article is called "Terrible Parts of the Bible"
http://robertnielsen21.wordpress.com/2012/05/...
Then you should have no problem pointing out to me a few scriptures that supports your claim that God is a racist. And I do read the Bible daily and I love it. I do not believe that you have any say so in who the Lord speaks through. However, you are entitled to your beliefs as I am mine.
RealTalk

Charleston, WV

#20 Jul 28, 2013
Today me and BlkBarbie and DeeDee and Ashley all went too coonskin. We had the top down and music playing. All the guys there noticed us. The girls there just looked pshaw cause they're all jealous and want be us. We literally laughed in your faces at coonskin today.
me you

Elkview, WV

#21 Jul 28, 2013
Inga wrote:
<quoted text>
I try to be Christ like. But as stated in the Bible, we all fall short. To be Christ like is to be, well like Christ, as much as possible anyway. It states that the full duty of man is to fear God and keep His commandments. To loves others, have mercy and compassion. We are to have charity and long suffering. To visit the fatherless and widows and to pray for those in need. To bear one another's burdens. I can go on and on with examples of how to be Christ like. As far as knowing I am going to heaven, I can say this. The Bible states in the book of 1st John 3:14 "We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death." Well, I do have love for the brethren. I do love God's people. So, yeah, I strive to be more like the one I serve. Like I said, we all fall short. I make no claim to be perfect or holier than thou. I am just trying my best to be what God wants me to be and do what He wants me to do.
ty inga i can feel the love and word of god upon you amen keep posting pray for me and family as i will for you . let it be.
Inga

Madison, WV

#22 Jul 28, 2013
RealTalk wrote:
Today me and BlkBarbie and DeeDee and Ashley all went too coonskin. We had the top down and music playing. All the guys there noticed us. The girls there just looked pshaw cause they're all jealous and want be us. We literally laughed in your faces at coonskin today.
You didn't literally laugh in my face because I was at church. My church is nowhere near Coonskin. Do you know what the word literally means?
Inga

Madison, WV

#23 Jul 28, 2013
me you wrote:
<quoted text>ty inga i can feel the love and word of god upon you amen keep posting pray for me and family as i will for you . let it be.
Thank you. I am so glad to see another like minded person. I will pray for you and hope you have a blessed day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
will blacks riot if cpd LT Williams isnt fired 13 min Always thought 10
Quarry Creek Thread 51 min Putnam Johnny 10
Why DO HOMOSEXUAL NON-BREEDERS ABUSE CHILDREN ? 1 hr Cheater Detector 30
Salvation Army is BUSTED 1 hr Santa 13
Nine arrested in stolen ATV plot (Sep '12) 2 hr Victim 303
Pagans mc 2 hr I know better 7
Rough n Rowdy 3 hr left Hook 2
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web