just looking

Paintsville, KY

#1 Oct 19, 2011
Are there any specialty Halloween shops in Charleston this year? I know they used to have one in St. Albans but not for the last couple of years. Looking for a costume for my daughter, something different than Wal Mart, thanks
Halloween Queen

Charleston, WV

#2 Oct 19, 2011
Magic Makers has a shop open just for Halloween in the Town Center Mall. It is costumes, wigs, masks, somce props and a little bit of makeup.
scottDD

Charleston, WV

#3 Oct 19, 2011
Let her go natural that should scare people
jen

United States

#4 Oct 20, 2011
There is also one near Huntington mall. They had a lot of stuff last year.
Jess

United States

#5 Aug 26, 2013
Letting people know that there's not all that many in Charleston. Ones that are here are expensive. I was in one store and they had customers paying $50.00 for a piƱata . Masks was like $30.00 and Costumes ran $70.00. Go shop elsewhere . Some shops here are really high dollar. Who's gonna pay that much for new stuff?
Ben Goodwin

United States

#6 Aug 26, 2013
Why don't you try stores such as thrift stores? Dollar stores? Kanawha City? Any store has Halloween items. Don't be picky now, Most stores carry the same stuff and it's just different pricing in each also. Go Online.
Ben Goodwin

United States

#7 Aug 26, 2013
Go at any store or online. Most carry the same stuff but at different prices. This year it can't be hard finding costumes for kids now... Or any at all.....
just sayin

Charleston, WV

#8 Aug 26, 2013
I think they are putting on in at the kanawha mall by the Chinese place.
Ben Goodwin

United States

#9 Aug 26, 2013
Huh? Never heard anything. Hmmm. Dollar Tree has a bit sometimes. It's better ordering off the site. More quality of stuff.
Spirit Halloween

Charleston, WV

#10 Aug 28, 2013
Kanawha Mall opens there in Sept
Yep

Chesapeake, OH

#11 Sep 29, 2013
There's many, you gotta hurry. Places like spirit Halloween is only open for a month or two. Every store has Halloween out. Special means you'll pay lots more of money and just a block down there could be another store and they are cheaper by a ten, twenty even fifty bucks or hundreds.
Info

Chesapeake, OH

#12 Sep 29, 2013
The one by Kanawha mall is Spirit Halloween.
MIKE KING

Capon Bridge, WV

#13 Sep 29, 2013
There is a few in Charleston. Are you rich or willing of paying money because it's a special shop? All stores are about the same. Sorry. I don't wanna hurt anybody's feelings. Places like spirit Halloween. monster island and Charleston shop. They got the same items. What do you mean as in special??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton 10 min Weepy 17
News Trump OK'd partner with alleged Iran laundering... 14 min Deport Trump 10
Holbert for President 25 min Tom Clark 2
If stopped by the police 1 hr Purple People Eater 2
Home sweet home 1 hr Nancy 17
Black Men Dating Whites 2 hr Curious 24
Those wonderful Marines !! 2 hr Truth 22

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance