I support our troops but...

I support our troops but...

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Charleston Resident

Chesapeake, OH

#1 Nov 3, 2013
I see some with no belts on and going really fast in those hummers. They look like Army guard. Some are going pretty fast. I've caught three speeding by traffic and laughing. One gave the finger.
Charleston Resident

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Nov 3, 2013
I'm not bad mouthing. They think they own the road about like some police. Acting like idiots will get people killed. I was gonna get license numbers , but I go the limit. They were pushing as fast as it can go and enjoying that they were acting like retards. My brother is in the Army. Stop speeding!
heathen

Clarksburg, WV

#3 Nov 3, 2013
Charleston Resident wrote:
I'm not bad mouthing. They think they own the road about like some police. Acting like idiots will get people killed. I was gonna get license numbers , but I go the limit. They were pushing as fast as it can go and enjoying that they were acting like retards. My brother is in the Army. Stop speeding!
Mind your own business fukstick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Round mouth Tom Clark 47 min Linda 5
But that's in the Old Testament bla bla bla 1 hr Mea Maxima Culpa 30
There are others 3 hr Andre Linoge 4
Once you go black 3 hr Andre Linoge 3
OJ Simpson...Free the Juice... 3 hr Andre Linoge 22
Cassie dangerfield (Feb '15) 4 hr JoeB 13
hooters 4 hr Save Room For Des... 29

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance