Bob Evans In Kanawha City

Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Never

Alexandria, VA

#1 Aug 21, 2013
Never again will I go there! It takes forever when you order and the employees are not that nice. Last time I went there the table was dirty and I got up and left. I am surprised. This place has went down hill in the last couple of years.
Homestead

Charleston, WV

#2 Aug 22, 2013
I eat there once a week usually for breakfast on a saturday and I have never had a bad experience. The food is always prepared right and is very good and the service is always impecable.

Get the Homestead breakfast it has two eggs your way, hash brown potatoes with your choice of sausage, ham, or bacon and two biscuits with sausage gravy. It is very good. Mmm mmm!
just sayin

Alexandria, VA

#3 Aug 22, 2013
I completely agree! I haven't been back there since my bad experience! The waiter was AWFUL!
Never

Alexandria, VA

#4 Aug 22, 2013
I'm not saying the foods not good. It was at times. The people that work there can't do a job. They are on phones constant or talking with each other or smoking or they leave early. In the last few years it has went down hill as a business.
Been there

Charleston, WV

#5 Aug 22, 2013
I know a couple people that worked there, and they said just about everyone is on pills or something... Just about any restaurant you go to will have that too.
Never

Alexandria, VA

#6 Aug 22, 2013
Yeah , my understanding is the hire them back after so many times. The west fall family is bad on drugs and worked there. Some of the people were decent. Not an awful lot of them were. They are not that good. Where is the awards ? They are one of the worse food places in WV. Last year they got I believe like 33 write up"s by the health department. Most of the silverware was dirty , they would clean it only with a cloth and bring it back and it was still dirty. They are notorious for not keeping things cleaned in that place.
Alex

Charleston, WV

#7 Aug 22, 2013
Gross. Nice to know
Bob

Charleston, WV

#8 Aug 22, 2013
Copy the line below into Google Images and you'll see what's wrong with Bob Evans:

steven a davis bob evans
Shut Her Down

Alexandria, VA

#9 Aug 22, 2013
They were gonna shut that one down a couple of times and never did. I don't know why they don't. I heard stories because they bring more money in and the city would be bad off. I highly doubt that is true. Other places such as the steak houses get many people. How is Bob Evans bringing in more money? Stuff doesn't add up. Once I got a piece of paper in my food. I'm not talking about a small piece. I grabbed the bread and was gonna put butter in it. I got a large wad of paper in it. Before that. I waited an hour for my food and only fifteen people was in there. This place needs closed down. Flys get in that place at times because the air conditioner is out. That's not true. They are tight wads at times and rather have customers burn up. Half the time the managers are not there. They did have two nice ones. A white guy and there was a African American girl. She didn't put up with crap. It's a shame. I think for the last ten years this place has went in hell and back. Yeah, they fired a few people for hitting on customers. That's so bad for business. It's not Hooters.
What A Mess

Alexandria, VA

#10 Aug 22, 2013
Yep, they aren't hooters and have employes that will flirt .
Jealous much

Lovingston, VA

#11 Aug 22, 2013
I ate there today. My waitress, was wonderful, very attentive, nice, and had my refill there before I was halfway finished with my first. That almost never happens anywhere anymore. The rolls, which I don't usually eat, were fluffy and amazing. Before I finished the second roll, my food was there, and they were pretty busy. For my meal I had the three-cheese burger and fries. It was probably the 3rd best burger I've ever eaten. I'm a bit of a burger fanatic, so that's a huge deal to me. The manager even stopped by to check on us, and the 5 other tables occupied in that section. Whoever started this is probably mad they couldn't get some free food over some kind of b.s. complaint.
What A Mess

Alexandria, VA

#12 Aug 22, 2013
Why be jealous? It's the truth. I can post a picture later on of what I took of dirty crap they handed , not once but twice I got a dirty plate. Jealous of druggies and girls who have HIV ? Oh yeah.
What A Mess

Alexandria, VA

#13 Aug 22, 2013
You are? An employee covering? Lmao.. Didn't you admit on another thread someone made that you did work there? Zip It! Yeah I am jealous of nastiness and HIV druggies that handles my food.
Bella Ziptug

Charleston, WV

#14 Aug 22, 2013
Place went downhill after Steven Morris left.
Great food and service

Charleston, WV

#15 Aug 23, 2013
All this is is a person that has a grudge against Bob Evans for one reason or another. They have an IP address from Washington DC. They were probably fired for drugs or, maybe just not showing up, who knows?

Bob Evans in Kanawha City is an excellent place to dine and has excellent food.

Just don't pay ant attention to the negative comments and go check check the place out. It is a very good place to eat.
nasty

United States

#16 Aug 23, 2013
It is true, they are slow and the food is not good anymore. I have ate there for years and got up and walked out a couple weeks ago because the silverware had egg on it and the service was so slow. I will never eat at that place again. It's not jealous it is the truth.
Pill Heads

Charleston, WV

#17 Aug 23, 2013
Bob Evans is suffering the same fate Shoneys did. Hiring pill heads. Even management is hooked on pills.

Bob Evans is almost like a pharmacy that has opened a restaurant. I bet, if you'd drug test the employees at the one in Kanawha City 70% would fail. 70%
CrazyGirl

Hurricane, WV

#18 Aug 23, 2013
I've never had a bad experience there. If you KNEW (supposedly) about 33 write ups & this bothered you, why eat there? Girls with HIV & Druggies? Sounds like your pissed at a waitress or have been fired yourself. Just go confront who ever your actually mad at & quit making things up.
Just saying

United States

#19 Aug 23, 2013
At the kc one there is a tall skinny white male looks like he is in his early 20s. He is a waitress....really cute anyone no him
April

Donnelsville, OH

#20 Aug 23, 2013
Umm, thank you, but he is taken. And he's happy. And all MINE. Not for you honey. (:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
April McDaniel Faints at Sentencing 11 min REAL TALK 3
Sarah Taylor - white girl with mixed daughter t... 31 min nasty 5
Trivillians Pharmacy, now the facts 46 min Nancy 3
Another Hetero Pedo behind bars 2 hr fannie 1
What do black people get for Christmas? 2 hr goody 2
family dollar on west washington st 2 hr wrongfully accused 12
Just found out my fiance dated a black man 2 hr PIG hater 33
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web