2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant

Dec 9, 2010 Full story: KGUN 3,940

Police say an explosion rocked a small chemical plant in West Virginia's northern panhandle, killing two workers and injuring two others.

Full Story
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#3475 Apr 22, 2013
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
I work more in one hour than you have in your entire life welfare slug. We have ski resorts, whitewater rafting, motor sports, and many other enjoyable things here to do. You wouldn't know from your tin can trailer sunk in a sink hole would you, miss trashy lady. You don't know anything.
Possum, I know enough to recognize an idiot when I encounter one and I definately can recognize you as one. I have read many of your confrontational postings on various topics. You are ignorant when it comes to gun control and abortion. You really need to listen carefully to Sundog 512. You definately could learn a lot. Now as far as your lovely local activities possum. Not many would rush to Wrong Turn country for motor sports or rafting when they could come here for the Daytona 500 and skiing,fishing,cruises,beaches and civilization. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#3476 Apr 22, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, I know enough to recognize an idiot when I encounter one and I definately can recognize you as one. I have read many of your confrontational postings on various topics. You are ignorant when it comes to gun control and abortion. You really need to listen carefully to Sundog 512. You definately could learn a lot. Now as far as your lovely local activities possum. Not many would rush to Wrong Turn country for motor sports or rafting when they could come here for the Daytona 500 and skiing,fishing,cruises,beaches and civilization. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
You are so stupid. Go back in your sink hole trailer and pray that it doesn't drop you to hell. Oh old Hag. Did your mother have any kids at all that lived. I think she turned you into her bitch. You dyke. The world sees you for who you are trailer trash.

“Easy does it... ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3477 Apr 22, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, you certainly display your lack of education and knowledge of the subject. Now perhaps you should go underground and experience what a wonderful life it can be. Hope the heavens don't come crashing down on you possum. But then again perhaps it would not be such a loss. Like I said possum, if the hillbillies kept their pants on and got an education instead of multiplying at age 12-14,they wouldn't have to go underground in search of a better life. Now off with you, you ignorant heifer and fix that troll of yours "a mess a somethin." TaTa for now Lady of Quality ps I know you don't agree with me possum and thats alright. I don't agree with snorting pills and collecting government checks for fake illnesses either. I also do not worship with poisoness snakes or drink poison at church.
Nagatha, the only thing you and I seem to have any agreement on so far, is that snorting pills and collecting government checks (unless people get those checks for legitimate reasons)... is not a worthwhile endearment to society. To argue that many abuse a well intended government system, would be foolhardy. Nevertheless,some of that money goes for who it was intended for originally. At least that's what I keep telling myself to justify my payments into programs that may not even be available when I myself, may perhaps have a need of them.

"My lack of education" on the subject at hand tells me, that you've ignored the original story altogether, and ignored the loss of life of the men in the said tragic event. The men, that had family with feelings, and that I'm fairly positive Nagatha, miss them dearly. And by the way, Nagatha, they paid their taxes also. That made them...an endearment to society. But that's JMO.

Then you disgrace this thread even further, by attacking coal miners? While I may confess that some of the mining methods may harm the environment, and make some of the rich, such as the company owners even richer.... to be a coal miner serves purposes that even a internet troll like you should appreciate. The main one is, that they keep many people in electric. If you think the irony is lost on me that the possibility still exists, that you're able to keep posting your lack of intelligence on the internet, only capable by a coal run power plant? Then you're quite mistaken. I shouldn't have mentioned that little bothersome fact, should I... Nagatha?

Those men have a dangerous job, yes. Those men serve a purpose of necessity to many people, yes. Those men have families, that include people with feelings , yes. Miners from all over the world have lost their lives do to black lung disease, mining accidents, yes. Just to keep the mad machine that we call earth rolling as we know it. Do you have any feeling at all for any of those involved, Nagatha? Many Mothers, fathers, children, family and friends this has involved. To be a coal miner or their family or friend has a sense of purpose that is lost to some. They hold their head high for a reason , Nagatha. They pay their taxes Nagatha , and the ones gone to us, used to. They've paid their toll Nagatha, even perhaps across the hypothetical river of Styx.

I apologize for my little rant. I'm just guessing guessing that your hatred for this reason stems for a reason possibly unknown to us, and that you're simply not in the habit of concerning yourself with anything other than yourself, Nagatha.

All I do know is, at this point I would be extremely shocked if I didn't hear the word "possum".. or perhaps you questioning my secondary learning establishments, or my tendencies of sexual intercourse with my immediate family. With of course, all generations of cousins included. Or perhaps, of my one remaining tooth, or the lack of it. Lets see, I know I have to be forgetting something.... My barefoot and pregnant wife? No it's not that, she dropped the little lovable turd long ago. I know I'm forgetting something....
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#3478 Apr 23, 2013
Will Munny wrote:
<quoted text>Nagatha, the only thing you and I seem to have any agreement on so far, is that snorting pills and collecting government checks (unless people get those checks for legitimate reasons)... is not a worthwhile endearment to society. To argue that many abuse a well intended government system, would be foolhardy. Nevertheless,some of that money goes for who it was intended for originally. At least that's what I keep telling myself to justify my payments into programs that may not even be available when I myself, may perhaps have a need of them.

"My lack of education" on the subject at hand tells me, that you've ignored the original story altogether, and ignored the loss of life of the men in the said tragic event. The men, that had family with feelings, and that I'm fairly positive Nagatha, miss them dearly. And by the way, Nagatha, they paid their taxes also. That made them...an endearment to society. But that's JMO.

Then you disgrace this thread even further, by attacking coal miners? While I may confess that some of the mining methods may harm the environment, and make some of the rich, such as the company owners even richer.... to be a coal miner serves purposes that even a internet troll like you should appreciate. The main one is, that they keep many people in electric. If you think the irony is lost on me that the possibility still exists, that you're able to keep posting your lack of intelligence on the internet, only capable by a coal run power plant? Then you're quite mistaken. I shouldn't have mentioned that little bothersome fact, should I... Nagatha?

Those men have a dangerous job, yes. Those men serve a purpose of necessity to many people, yes. Those men have families, that include people with feelings , yes. Miners from all over the world have lost their lives do to black lung disease, mining accidents, yes. Just to keep the mad machine that we call earth rolling as we know it. Do you have any feeling at all for any of those involved, Nagatha? Many Mothers, fathers, children, family and friends this has involved. To be a coal miner or their family or friend has a sense of purpose that is lost to some. They hold their head high for a reason , Nagatha. They pay their taxes Nagatha , and the ones gone to us, used to. They've paid their toll Nagatha, even perhaps across the hypothetical river of Styx.

I apologize for my little rant. I'm just guessing guessing that your hatred for this reason stems for a reason possibly unknown to us, and that you're simply not in the habit of concerning yourself with anything other than yourself, Nagatha.

All I do know is, at this point I would be extremely shocked if I didn't hear the word "possum".. or perhaps you questioning my secondary learning establishments, or my tendencies of sexual intercourse with my immediate family. With of course, all generations of cousins included. Or perhaps, of my one remaining tooth, or the lack of it. Lets see, I know I have to be forgetting something.... My barefoot and pregnant wife? No it's not that, she dropped the little lovable turd long ago. I know I'm forgetting something....
Way to go. She is burning up all our fossil fuel to keep that sink hole trailer cool. Someone should turn her power off and see if that sorry rear of hers would sweat a little. She talks about her being a lady of quality. How can you be a lady of quality when you live off of food stamps she gets illegally. She is also stealing her Internet and cable from her neighbor. She lost her last man because she was trying to eat his tires off his car. What a bitch. I mean female dog. Hehe.
Hagathas Mother

Kansas City, MO

#3479 Apr 23, 2013
My little fat possum Hagatha(God I never should have let Uncle Festus name her)will not be able to play on topix much today.Poor little fat Haggies so full of sh*t that she overflowed our outhouse and her and her papaw,daddy,uncle,brother,cous in Jim Bob are having to dig a new one.I hope we move up and get a two holer this time.My little fat Haggie only picks on coal miners because she always dreamed of marrying one but they wouldn't have anything to do with the poor little ugly critter so she had to marry her cousin John Boy.I know Haggie goes on about being rich and all and she's done it ever since she won twenty dollars playing scratch off tickets I'd hate to see if she won a hundred dollars what she would be like.Ive tried hard to raise her better but poor little fat Haggie when she was born wasn't able to breath for 10 minutes or more and it left her brain dead.I do feel so sorry for the poor little ugly creature but at least we never had to buy her a Halloween costume.
batman

Oakdale, PA

#3480 Apr 23, 2013
Gotdownsatonabench.
Better Than Hagatha

Belle, WV

#3481 Apr 23, 2013
Oh my God...if you say the word "possum" one more time...get some new insults...PLEASE! You are so boring and predictable! Someone with your education can think of some new insults and comebacks...or with this so-called "wealth" of yours, you could buy some new insults/comebacks! Whatever you decide to do, do it quick...you are becoming a bore!
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#3482 Apr 23, 2013
Better Than Hagatha wrote:
Oh my God...if you say the word "possum" one more time...get some new insults...PLEASE! You are so boring and predictable! Someone with your education can think of some new insults and comebacks...or with this so-called "wealth" of yours, you could buy some new insults/comebacks! Whatever you decide to do, do it quick...you are becoming a bore!
Irrelevant if that is the proper spelling for the word. That is what she has become. Her elevator can't even get out of the basement much less go to the top floor. She is 51 cards shy of a deck. A wheel barrel shy of a load of bricks and so on.
sweet

Bluefield, WV

#3483 Apr 23, 2013
I think I fell in love with Will Munny!
sweet

Bluefield, WV

#3484 Apr 23, 2013
Why are yall bothering to respond to a troll? If you ignore that hag thing it will go away.
Triumph Insult Comic Dog

Welch, WV

#3485 Apr 23, 2013
Better Than Hagatha wrote:
Ha ha, I may be a DOG but you and Pvt Pyle are Hagatha's BYTCHES and as long as you two talk she will always return and 100% chance she will call you possum. You are so addicted to her abuse I pee pee on you, I would poop on you but Hagatha already done so, HAHA.
Navel Fuzz

Surry Hills, Australia

#3486 Apr 23, 2013
Triumph Insult Comic Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha, I may be a DOG but you and Pvt Pyle are Hagatha's BYTCHES and as long as you two talk she will always return and 100% chance she will call you possum. You are so addicted to her abuse I pee pee on you, I would poop on you but Hagatha already done so, HAHA.
You give dogs a bad name, you're a piece of headcheese off a studhorse.
Erkle

Houston, TX

#3487 Apr 23, 2013
Navel Fuzz wrote:
<quoted text>You give dogs a bad name, you're a piece of headcheese off a studhorse.
Why are you posting here? Normally you are in the gay threads trying to pick up Dave..what's the matter, he tell you to go away again?
Erkle

Houston, TX

#3488 Apr 23, 2013
Navel Fuzz asks men to poop on him while he pleasures himself. He's a very sick gay man.
Navel Fuzz

Surry Hills, Australia

#3489 Apr 23, 2013
Oh no! Sunpup has dropped off his account to defend himself? Hey watch it with those gay comments I can get you for threatening me with your round mouth
Erkle

Houston, TX

#3490 Apr 23, 2013
Navel Fuzz wrote:
Oh no! Sunpup has dropped off his account to defend himself? Hey watch it with those gay comments I can get you for threatening me with your round mouth
You're in love with Sundog, aren't you? Sorry but he doesn't hang out on the gay threads begging for attention like you do. Better luck next time, Sugar.
Navel Fuzz

Surry Hills, Australia

#3491 Apr 23, 2013
Told you the hot little pup would drop off his account and try to attack me. I'll give his old lady a hot wad if her azz would make him a sunday face.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#3492 Apr 23, 2013
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
I work more in one hour than you have in your entire life welfare slug. We have ski resorts, whitewater rafting, motor sports, and many other enjoyable things here to do. You wouldn't know from your tin can trailer sunk in a sink hole would you, miss trashy lady. You don't know anything.
Possum, the only thing you work on for more than an hour is that little weiner of yours that no one else wants. Now just because you got your a$$ kicked by Sundog512 is no excuse for you to be so petty and obnoxious. Now you can quit with the ski,whitewater and rafting and motor things that no one but the rednecks, hillbillies and dead folks on Buckwild care for. You need to get a life. The Sunshine State is the vacation capitol of the world for many reasons. We do notice all the WV plates here during vacation time and appreciate the money you spend from your government checks. Plus we get a big laugh every time we encounter the possums. TaTa for now Lady of Quality

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#3493 Apr 23, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, the only thing you work on for more than an hour is that little weiner of yours that no one else wants. Now just because you got your a$$ kicked by Sundog512 is no excuse for you to be so petty and obnoxious. Now you can quit with the ski,whitewater and rafting and motor things that no one but the rednecks, hillbillies and dead folks on Buckwild care for. You need to get a life. The Sunshine State is the vacation capitol of the world for many reasons. We do notice all the WV plates here during vacation time and appreciate the money you spend from your government checks. Plus we get a big laugh every time we encounter the possums. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
What he really meant to say was that he owns an Oxy ranch. He and his whole family lay around the shack all day snorting oxy and drinking moonshine. He owned a pair of shoes once but traded them for a mule because the mule looked sexy.
1 post removed
Navel Fuzz

Surry Hills, Australia

#3495 Apr 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
What he really meant to say was that he owns an Oxy ranch. He and his whole family lay around the shack all day snorting oxy and drinking moonshine. He owned a pair of shoes once but traded them for a mule because the mule looked sexy.
Dave made a mistake, you don't have a weiner, if you did your old lady wouldn't stray so bad would she pup?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JJ Crane is a snitch 5 min abcde 3
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 15 min Dalai Lama 58,870
Booms? (Feb '14) 16 min motherhubard 17
cap vs. sc 21 min CHS Alumni 15
Golden Coral restaurant 35 min weasel 15
Hmm 41 min sheesh 5
Jon canterbury of South Charleston 1 hr get a real life 17
So Trivillians was a pill mill afterall 3 hr sheesh 45

Charleston Jobs

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charleston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charleston

Personal Finance