First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bubba Gump

Scott Depot, WV

#1 Dec 23, 2012
A vagina was designed for a penis. Men & women were made to mate, procreate & reproduce. Same sex couples are an abomination & makes me sick.
ummm

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Dec 23, 2012
just saying buddy, ur talkin bout gays and bis and lesbians being so terrible, but it's not a damn choice like people try to portray it as! I've had these feelings since I was 9-10 years old, 16 goin on 17 now and they still haven't gone away. I've tried praying, getting baptized, every damn thing and none of it has worked! I've tried getting rid of the feelings, but to no avail!!! So quit criticizing something you know nothing about, and never had to go through!!
Ltttle Bubba Gumps

Charleston, WV

#3 Dec 23, 2012
And more people like Bubba Gump is just what we need out there procreating and raising little Bubba Gumps. Mankind is doomed!
1 post removed
Arch Angel1

Scott Depot, WV

#5 Dec 26, 2012
Jennie wrote:
Wow, please don't be sticking your vienna sausage in anyone, the world doesn't need any more ignorant close minded people!
The world doesn't need anymore idiots trying to mate with their own sex. I'm not bending my views because people want to take tolerance to extremes. If you have an overbearing attraction to the same sex, something is wrong with you & you need to get psychiatric help.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6 Dec 26, 2012
Arch Angel1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The world doesn't need anymore idiots trying to mate with their own sex. I'm not bending my views because people want to take tolerance to extremes. If you have an overbearing attraction to the same sex, something is wrong with you & you need to get psychiatric help.
What are you saying, Is it alright in your opinion as long as the attraction is not overbearing? How do you define overbearing?
good gravy

San Angelo, TX

#7 Dec 26, 2012
At least homosexuals don't "accidentally" get pregnant and have children that they can't afford to support.

The world doesn't need any more stupid hillbillies who are too lazy to use birth control, and keep having welfare dependent babies for the hard working tax payers of this country to support.

Gays & Lesbians can put a stop to Idiocracy, just by being happy!!
Arch Angel1

Springfield, NJ

#8 Dec 26, 2012
good gravy wrote:
At least homosexuals don't "accidentally" get pregnant and have children that they can't afford to support.

The world doesn't need any more stupid hillbillies who are too lazy to use birth control, and keep having welfare dependent babies for the hard working tax payers of this country to support.

So, your answer to accidental pregnancy is to be gay?
good gravy

San Angelo, TX

#9 Dec 26, 2012
Arch Angel1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, your answer to accidental pregnancy is to be gay?
right, because that's what I said.

You're clearly out for an argument, and I'm not going to give it to you.

Good luck!!
lol

Cedar Grove, WV

#10 Dec 26, 2012
good gravy wrote:

They accidentally get AIDS!! Nasty, dirty people!!!! It's NOT right!
AIDS

Charleston, WV

#11 Dec 26, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
They accidentally get AIDS!! Nasty, dirty people!!!! It's NOT right!
Some gays get AIDS but the worldwide statistic indicate most AIDS sufferers are heterosexual. People get other types of STD's as well, some of which are deadly if left untreated.
Daryl

Troy, VA

#12 Dec 26, 2012
Bubba Gump wrote:
A vagina was designed for a penis. Men & women were made to mate, procreate & reproduce. Same sex couples are an abomination & makes me sick.
Try it. You might like it.
Daryl

Troy, VA

#13 Dec 26, 2012
good gravy wrote:
They just accidently get AIDS.
Daryl

Troy, VA

#14 Dec 26, 2012
Make sure you wipe your chin.
2 posts removed
Daryl

Troy, VA

#17 Dec 26, 2012
Jennie wrote:
Good lord ppl it's to each their own I am straight and have not a thing against gay marriage, I dont believe it's a choice by any manner. What's funny though is the guys talking about how bad is it are the ones that ask for threesomes from chics! It isn't so bad than huh? Hypocrites!! Everyone has their own opinion, but coming out acting like a fool over something you know nothing about other than you don't like it makes you the ignorant one! I think someone is mad because their wife left them for a chic cause she did it better than him!! LMMFAO
Jennie doesn't wipe her chin.
Queer in the thread

Saint Albans, WV

#18 Dec 26, 2012
Worst troll-thread attempt ever.
2 posts removed
Chris Querry

Belle, WV

#21 Dec 26, 2012
I can still beat your a**
1 post removed
My vision

Martinsburg, WV

#23 Dec 26, 2012
I prefer to use the word stupid, but dumb will do. This may seem cruel, but in my heart I wish it would happen.

All fagg..ots both men and women need to be sent to some far away place where they can be among their own kind. And maybe once a year their family members be allowed to visit.

Sort of like on some island off to itself.
1 post removed

Since: Jul 12

Oceana, WV

#25 Dec 27, 2012
If you are a heterosexual person who is angry about the sex that other people are having, I would describe you a bigot.

Bigotry is the state of mind of a bigot, defined by Merriam-Webster as "a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially: one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bigot

I suggest that people unite against Bigotry, not homosexuality.

Homosexuality is hurting no one; Bigotry is a large problem in society today.
1 post removed
Triple K

Martinsburg, WV

#27 Dec 27, 2012
Monkey boy

Then by all means label me a bigot cause i'll never agree with the lifestyle of a queer or lesbo. God didn't put us on earth to do the things those fruitloops do. whites should stay with whites and everyone else....

who really gives a squat?
Arch Angel1

Springfield, NJ

#28 Dec 27, 2012
Jennie wrote:
lmao really that's what you have to say? You need to know I am not going to argue with you and your backwoods talking self, you have your own opinion and I have mine! Sad you are so closed minded and insecure in your own sexuality that you have to judge others to make yourself feel better! You have fun with that because one day you will be judge by the one and only judge around and sweetie that isn't you!!
Funny that you mention the "one & Only". I agree with you as far as God being the Judge. I grew up with a family member ,who as a child & as a teenager constantly used pejorative terms towards gays. Then, as a young adult, announced his "Gayness". He also now claims he doesn't believe in God & makes insulting posts on a daily basis against God & Christians. I practices tolerance for quite a while, but finally made the decision to stop conforming to societies views to accept every ridiculous lifestyle . It's a stupid & sick lifestyle. I'm tired of the disrespect towards religious sects by the homosexual community . Support it if you like, but I contend it's a choice & a stupid one at that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We all hate you josh 7 min Blah 5
bobbi jo 13 min Whoa 16
Prison control to inmate Holbert 48 min Go and die 11
Clean Coal Joe (May '14) 1 hr Rev 86
How You Like Trump Now 1 hr Trump 1
Tom Loo Loo Clark 1 hr Go and die 2
Spa bliss 2 hr DAVID 18

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance