The Secret Truth about Joe Manchin --...

The Secret Truth about Joe Manchin -- BIGOT - HYPOCRITE - RICH MAN's MAN

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Jason Alexander

Charleston, WV

#2 Sep 13, 2013
Federal workers don't deserve any pay increases period. Thankfully the government has been emptying their pensions to keep themselves a float since the debt ceiling will not be raised again. The pension money is slated to run out mid-late October and when that happens there will be a 50% plus reduction in the federal workforce.

I'm sure Manchin will lose his job over it but it won't matter because he'll still be rich. You'll still be a whiney unemployed federal worker who spent their life living off our tax dollars.

Good luck!
You just watch

Martinsburg, WV

#3 Sep 13, 2013
Mark my words...

Not in 2016, but in 2020 Senator Joe Manchin will be President of the United States. If his health holds out and all goes as planned he will be the Democratic nominee and more than likely will win.

You just watch
boo hoo

Charleston, WV

#4 Sep 13, 2013
cry some more about it, you jealous twit. Your post OOZES of seething jealously because you're too lazy to get out there and get what you want.

Guess what, Mr. Manchin's riches weren't just dropped in his lap.

Get over yourself. You don't deserve anything, much less riches.

Don't worry, I'm sure your check will be on time, and your EBT card loaded accordingly...if you haven't sold it.
Veteran

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Sep 13, 2013
Jason Alexander wrote:
Federal workers don't deserve any pay increases period. Thankfully the government has been emptying their pensions to keep themselves a float since the debt ceiling will not be raised again. The pension money is slated to run out mid-late October and when that happens there will be a 50% plus reduction in the federal workforce.
I'm sure Manchin will lose his job over it but it won't matter because he'll still be rich. You'll still be a whiney unemployed federal worker who spent their life living off our tax dollars.
Good luck!
Where was your whiney ass at while I was 26 yrs. in the Military. A lot of govt. employees work their fannies off. Try working at the Social Security Office for a while and get threatned by whiney morons like you on a daily basis. Your comment sux and you probably do too. Take that to your sorry azzed bank and deposit it. Pricke! Please don't get sick and cause me to miss my check draft dodger.
Sorry Loser

Charleston, WV

#6 Sep 13, 2013
Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>Where was your whiney ass at while I was 26 yrs. in the Military. A lot of govt. employees work their fannies off. Try working at the Social Security Office for a while and get threatned by whiney morons like you on a daily basis. Your comment sux and you probably do too. Take that to your sorry azzed bank and deposit it. Pricke! Please don't get sick and cause me to miss my check draft dodger.
It's not the public's fault you wasted 26 years of your life instead of getting an education or learning a marketable skill. Your beloved government already wasted the social security money before they raided the government securities investment fund. I'm sure its going to be real tough working for the social security office when those checks quit coming. I can sense this is going to be a rough transition for you and the other losers. Don't blame me for how you got there.
Luke

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Sep 14, 2013
Sorry Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the public's fault you wasted 26 years of your life instead of getting an education or learning a marketable skill. Your beloved government already wasted the social security money before they raided the government securities investment fund. I'm sure its going to be real tough working for the social security office when those checks quit coming. I can sense this is going to be a rough transition for you and the other losers. Don't blame me for how you got there.
You would cry at the bank from envy if you could see his pay check. The govt. paid for his degree after he was paid for 26 yrs. and also his medical is now paid. I don't think he wasted a moment. He probably went to work for SS or the Post Office and got a second federal retirement. Might I inquire what your sorry draft dodging azze gas done to improve or secure our country?
Luke

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Sep 14, 2013
Sorry Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the public's fault you wasted 26 years of your life instead of getting an education or learning a marketable skill. Your beloved government already wasted the social security money before they raided the government securities investment fund. I'm sure its going to be real tough working for the social security office when those checks quit coming. I can sense this is going to be a rough transition for you and the other losers. Don't blame me for how you got there.
If he did retire twice I would say his retirement income would be somewhere around $84,000.00 a year. Why would he need a marketable skill?? What is your retirement income? Just askin??
Luke

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Sep 14, 2013
Luke wrote:
<quoted text>If he did retire twice I would say his retirement income would be somewhere around $84,000.00 a year. Why would he need a marketable skill?? What is your retirement income? Just askin??
I'm Waiting??
1 post removed
Charleston mom

Charleston, WV

#11 Sep 22, 2013
You just watch wrote:
Mark my words...
Not in 2016, but in 2020 Senator Joe Manchin will be President of the United States. If his health holds out and all goes as planned he will be the Democratic nominee and more than likely will win.
You just watch
No way! Once everyone finds out what a player he is. Makes Clinton look like a Boy Scout.
Noses

Charleston, WV

#12 Sep 23, 2013
Check out Manchin and Cruz, both have the same nose, my Son calls Joe [email protected] nose, Cruz also meets that tag, both are actually [email protected]
Glasgow Resident

Chesapeake, OH

#13 Sep 29, 2013
Wow!
Truth

Berkeley Springs, WV

#14 Sep 29, 2013
Glasgow Resident wrote:
Wow!
That's what most of the people on here thinks when they read your posts.
Politics

Charleston, WV

#15 Sep 29, 2013
People always think they can do better
Really

Charleston, WV

#16 Sep 29, 2013
Charleston mom wrote:
<quoted text>
No way! Once everyone finds out what a player he is. Makes Clinton look like a Boy Scout.
Please explain your choice of words and your example. Mr.manchin earned a degree and his money. Nothing that I know of has ever been handed to him. He is the perfect example of someone who worked hard and did well for themselves. How can that make him something to loathe.(Ole wait let me guess. You have 7 kids and you feel he is trying to stop you FREE BENEFITS!!! If ever given the chance, speak to someone who knows him!! He is a true family man and loves his wife. Think about it with the way our system works, if he even looked at another woman, she would get everything. So why does she stay( if you were implying he was not faithful). A woman now days can get revenge by getting it all. Not just from the unfaithful spouse but bookoos from the media and a respectful position in the government just by claiming her husband in a notable position cheated. She would gain more should he betray her. Obviously he has not and she trust him or she would have already cashed in and destroyed him. He has done a lot for WV. It's usually the people who have been given everything for free and are now ask to atleast get a job that complain. Let's all get back to real life. Where having a kid doesn't entitle you to free health care and food and not working gets you better benefits then the man who works his butt off to make a dime and support his family. The hand it to me, I deserve it because I am me, days are over. Thank you senator manchin for being a hard working person who worked for this wealth and never backs down!!! Charleston mom. Maybe you should take notes!!!!
FANTASTIC

Capon Bridge, WV

#17 Sep 29, 2013
Truth why are you stalking people? You are sick. I agree with the above post. I met him a few times. He is very self centered. Always shows what he has like a new car or elevator or a watch.
OH MY GOODNESS

Capon Bridge, WV

#18 Sep 29, 2013
He has done quite a bit for WV. Do not hate on him please. Somebody is clearly angry. I guess they cut off truth's check when he was governor .She seems pretty upset at the government . Oh my you gotta work and live in the real world like lots of us. Geez. So Sorry. Maybe you'll think twice before you try using or manipulating of getting things. Don't always get your way sweet cheeks. Get over it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Ag Commissioner 13 min Farmboy 1
Who are the Druggies and thieves on Campbells c... 35 min wrong house 17
Hooters 43 min wooley bear 101
I love women that lick myBalls 3 hr Hudhouse 3
Crap It All High School Lost Homecoming 6 hr Wondering 16
campbells creeks cole brothers 6 hr fran 2
It's insulting, West Virginia: President Trump ... 7 hr Wvphoto 3

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages